[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ALPHAS AND WOMEN.. how do you prefer to initiate sex. im great
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
File: 1419518370744.jpg (87 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
1419518370744.jpg
87 KB, 550x550
ALPHAS AND WOMEN..

how do you prefer to initiate sex.

im great looking, underwear model body, alpha enough outside the bedroom,
when I do have sex, im great.

however, my exes and current gf are submissive and anxious/nervous...
and im too fucking relaxed and chill of a guy.
I was never comfortable telling the girl what to do, or making power moves.. so I have a lot less sex than preferable

can someone explain the dynamics, the fine lines?
>>
>I was never comfortable telling the girl what to do, or making power moves
That's what I do.

So you already know the advice. What you're hoping for are words that are going to somehow fix your emotions.

Advice is "soup or salad?" It's not "fix me."
>>
>>16462574
And girls, what do you prefer??

men
do you verbally tell you girl what you want when you want it?
grab her?
make out and slowly get into it?
go straight to forcibly taking her clothes off?
>>
>>16462580
well that's what im asking.

How do you make power moves, or telling them what to do?
>>
>>16462574
I'm no alpha, but with my ex, I would usually just start kissing her and a few seconds later, I'd just pull off her panties or start rubbing her pussy and she'd get the message lol.

One of my smoothest moments was when we were in bed and she was wearing bikini bottoms (the ones that tie at either side) and I pulled one of the strings to untie the knot closest to me and she was like "That's gonna make them come off!" all flirty, and I just smiled and said "I know." and kissed her, and I could tell that really turned her on.
>>
Do you guys legit not give a shit about what the girl wants, or pretend to not care?
>>
>>16462627
yeah, just the standard huh?

I guess I just feel like 'well she might not be in the mood'

and as a guy im obviously always in the mood
>>
>>16462574
bump.

snything I helpful
>>
>>16462574
Look her in the eye with those 'im going to fuck you eyes/look', grab her by the hips and pull her to you so your hips connect. Bingo
>>
>>16462587
bump this question
>>
>>16462574

1. Say exactly what you think and ask for exactly what you want
2. Never be pushy and never beg

It's tough to get the balance right, but that's pretty much it. Learn to be very up-front, forward, and 100% real about who you are, and what you want. But also be very cool about rejection, learn to take it like it's nothing. Phrase it like an open offer/invitation, rather than "I need to get a yes/no answer from you RIGHT NOW how you feel about me"
>>
>>16462639
I guess just read her body language. If you've been dating a girl for awhile, you should be good at this already.

My best advice is to kiss her. Most people in relationships don't kiss enough, and I believe it's been charted out that couples who kiss more are happier with almost every aspect of their relationship, regardless of how long they've been together, are married, etc.

Also, if you like going down on your girl, do it often. Surprise her. If you come home from work all grimey and sweaty and she's just lying in bed reading, just start eating her out and she'll love it. And she'll like the feeling of being irresistible.
Which is sure to lead to some baby-making.

Another thing is to be more spontaneous and unexpected. Maybe walk up to her in the kitchen, hug her from behind and let her feel 'you' on her butt/legs and fuck her on the kitchen table or some shit. I don't know, just surprise her. Women get bored easily and the easiest way to mix things up is to change where you get down to business. Maybe try fucking in public sometime?
>>
>>16462686
hmm I like this.

im just tying to get a feel to how other guys do it..
same move every day?
change it up?
>>
>>16462628
Women dont know what they want. They are all submissive by nature. Even if they like to pretend they aren't (I'm looking at you feminists.). That's why power moves are so effective. If someone is more secure then you then you can lay back and let the dude lead. You can do the most insane things with any women if you have enough confidence to display power and make her realize she is nothing to you. Whatever you wanna do becomes "cool" and she will love it.
>>
>>16462689
can you give me an example?
and when would I say this sort of thing?

>>16462691
shes become extremely comfortable around me, where she'll fall asleep when shes near me.
so im fucking up the excitement part.

I constantly kiss her, constantly affectionate.
go down on her all the time.

her body language is never helpful
>>
>>16462699
Fuck.
yeah..
im in a lovey dovey thing, and I just have a hard time not giving a fuck
>>
>>16462704

I don't really know how to phrase a hypothetical example, it all depends on the girl, and what you actually want with her. It's just a general thing. Be straightforward. Don't play games, don't ever disguise your intentions, and don't wait too long in a grey area without saying how you feel.
>>
>>16462704
Take her on a vacation. Go out to eat and when you're almost finished whisper in her ear something like "I want to fuck you as soon as we get back to the hotel." She'll most likely like how explicit and direct you are and she'll feel naughty being talked to in public like that. Just a thought. I think the key is to surprise her, and show her passionately that you find her irresistible. Just an idea.
>>
>>16462691
>Most people in relationships don't kiss enough
Holy shit why?

That's the best part.
>>
>>16462730
im more so talking about a girl whose already in my bed
>>
>>16462735
That's just the impression I got from an article I read. There was some study involving couples' happiness and how often they kiss, and how they're related to one another. I'll look for the source.
>>
>>16462741
Here you go: http://www.m.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/features/kissing-the-hot-love-habit-that-makes-you-both-happier

Not where I initially read it (that was years ago and I don't remember where that was), but it backs up a lot of what I was saying.
>>
>>16462736

Same rules apply. If you want to have sex, it can literally be as simple as "hey, wanna have sex?" Or take a non-verbal approach, get close to her and start kissing and touching her, whisper in her ear that she looks good, something like that. It's not rocket science. When you're in the mood, just find a way to let her know that you're in the mood, and see how she reacts.

I don't know your girlfriend, so just pick a way that feels appropriate. Some girls wouldn't mind if you literally just whipped your dick out and asked for a blowjob in the middle of a conversation, others would be horrified. If you're having trouble knowing what would be appropriate, maybe try describing your girlfriend a bit, her attitudes/likes/dislikes about sex
>>
>>16462694
spontaneity mang
>>
>>16462736
Dude just reach down and start rubbing her clit. Through her panties, even. Just don't stick a finger in until she's good and ready. Maybe one day when you two are just sitting down talking, mention that you'd think it'd be sexy if she initiated sometimes. Don't say anything more, and definitely don't push it, just make it kind of vague and let her think of her own ways to do it. Hopefully she'll just hop on you and start making out, jerking you off, whatever. Either way it'll be fun.
>>
>>16462784
This. Also, be direct, but somewhat vague. Let her know what you want... but no exactly what you want. When her imagination wanders, and she plays out different scenarios in her head, it'll turn her on.
>>
>>16462753
>>16462784
>>16462790
>>16462816
appreciate it.

shes sexual, but shes.. unsure of herself.. timid

but I get the message
>>
>>16462825
Well, it's up to you to make her feel desired. I'm not saying you're doing anything wrong, just try one or more of the ideas in this thread this week and see if you see a difference. If you make her feel sexy, everything else will fall in place.

Godspeed.
>>
Definitely no alpha here but initiating sex always came easy to me. It can be as simple as just kissing her neck and work from there or build up the process with dinner and telling her she is the dessert.

If you're unsure just get a bottle of wine over a movie to get rid of your own insecurities and just to set a general mood. Hell, even rubbing your morning wood against her ass and starting fondle/eat her out gets her in the mood most of the time.

Like you enjoy seeing her turned on; she will enjoy seeing your massive boner cause she is the reason for it.

Dont overthink, just do it faggot
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.