[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be poor >have poor family is it even possible for me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1446298883688.png (269 KB, 514x397) Image search: [Google]
1446298883688.png
269 KB, 514x397
>be poor
>have poor family

is it even possible for me to become a pilot
>>
>>16462174
Join the Air Force
>>
Try being poor with a wealthy family. Good grades scholarships and loans, friend.
>>
Nigga that's easy as shit, get a loan and start taking lessons. Put on a few hundred hours of unassisted flight time and get yourself a license.
>>
Yes, becoming a pilot is easy. All you need to do is take flight lessons while working at McDonald's
>>
File: emergency-landing-640x385.jpg (55 KB, 640x385) Image search: [Google]
emergency-landing-640x385.jpg
55 KB, 640x385
No. They don't let poor people fly planes. They kept stealing the landing gear to strip out the copper tubing.
>>
>>16462181
This, honestly. Even many of the pilots from richer families got their start in the Air Force.
>>
>>16462174

>google how much commercial pilots make
>realize you will still be "poor" after becoming a pilot
>>
>>16462174
I don't know anon, but I sincerily hope you do. Best of luck.
>>
>>16462174
Join the airforce
But if you're not smart enough to work that out you'll never learn to fly.
>>
>>16462532

I doubt anyone who posts on 4chan has what it takes to make it to flight school.
>>
>>16462496
>$73,490 per year
>realize you will still be "poor" after becoming a pilot
what the fuck? fuck you.
>>
>>16462584

You're reading scam info, retard.

http://thetruthabouttheprofession.weebly.com/professional-pilot-salaries.html

60 mins did a story on pilots in the US. You should look it up before you dedicate years of your life to something so stupid.
>>
>>16462174
Joining the Air Force is probably your only hope
>>
>>16462650

>get degree in atmospheric studies or aerospace engineering
>suck thirty dicks and beg state reps to write letters of recommendation for OTS
>make it through OTS
>get commission
>become top 1% of candidates slated for flight school

Right...

Go to your local airfield and take lessons, you'll be a pilot within a year.
>>
>>16462657
flying isn't fun and it pays shit

being a pilot is like driving a public bus in the air
>>
>>16462657
He doesn't need to fly fucking F-35's dumbass
>>
>>16462665

These were me

>>16462496
>>16462632

I don't condone becoming a pilot for money, just as a hobby.
>>
>>16462668

So, what is your point?

It is the same process if you want to fly a globemaster or if you want to be a test pilot, except there is yet another school after all that for test pilots.

How about you stop posting in threads in which you have no understanding of the subject matter? /adv/ is already full of shitlord teenagers shitposting all days, don't add to it.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.