[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
question
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: lonely.jpg (185 KB, 1023x682) Image search: [Google]
lonely.jpg
185 KB, 1023x682
im really awkward and only have one friend and Im spending my birthday weekend alone. I need more friends but im too scared to make some. Can anyone give me advice on how i can overcome my fears
>>
hi, i can be your friend
>>
Me too
>>
>>16462536
really?!? I would honestly love one
>>
>>16462546
that would be amazing :')
>>
>>16461734
If by any slim chance you live in my part of the West Midlands UK, I'd come over a buy you a birthday pint.
>>
>>16461734
*Dismounts my noble steed*

Milady! Dost thou desire thy noble touch? Peasants are unworthy of Her Majesty's grace.
>>
>>16461734
If you have any interests which you think other people might also be mutually interested in, try capitalizing on those. Go to conventions and stuff, and while it can be really scary at first, it's something you've got to try and avoid thinking about, because once you're doing it there's no real backing out, and you're sure to meet people who can relate to you and be good friends with you. Interests could include stuff like anime, TV shows, cosplay which is kind of bunched in with anime/mangos, if you're interested in board games like DnD and shit, maybe hit up a local comic book store.

Good luck, maybe, and happy birthday.
>>
>>16461734
Literally just talk to people. Everyone is pretty much just as insecure as you.
>>
>>16462536
>>16462856
i've downloaded kik, hit me up if u wanna talk.
username griade
>>
>>16461734
I'm literally in the same situation. Tomorrow is my birthday and since I have no friends and family doesn't care I'd be alone. Feels shitty.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.