[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I hung out with my sister's friend and she told me how many
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 3478975643.jpg (313 KB, 1280x852) Image search: [Google]
3478975643.jpg
313 KB, 1280x852
I hung out with my sister's friend and she told me how many guys she fucked (6), and I told her that was disgusting. I was genuinely sickened and made a face, telling her she should be ashamed of herself. She burst into tears and called me a bastard.

I don't get it, she seemed proud when she told me. What gives? If she didn't find it wrong or shameful she wouldn't care.
>>
>>16461657

I'm pretty sure she expected a positive reaction out of you for some reason. That's why she's upset. But don't worry about it, I don't even think fucking six guys is disgusting at all but I still think randomly bragging about fucking 6 dudes is gross. She learned an important lesson today.
>>
>>16461657
I think she reciprocated nicely, you offered no reason why she should be ashamed and she called you a bastard and cried because you insulted her for no reason.
>>
File: soy_aftertaste_face.jpg (381 KB, 891x502) Image search: [Google]
soy_aftertaste_face.jpg
381 KB, 891x502
>>16461657
AHAHAHAHA
you fucking roasted her dude, girls most certainly don't want to hear responses so... 'candid' to put it lightly.
>>
I"m a guy. I've fucked an average of 7 girls a year since I lost my virginity 5 years ago.
How does this make you feel, OP?
>>
>>16461657
>don't get it, she seemed proud when she told me. What gives?
If she's particularly young or immature, she's probably lying.
>>
>>16461657
>If she didn't find it wrong or shameful she wouldn't care
totally agree OP, she shouldn't but what she wanted to do is force you not to care
>>
People can argue about how many partners is too many, but the very fact that she just volunteered the information with seemingly no prompt is, in fact, disgusting behavior.
>>
>>16461751
Not really, she could be sly about it like many women are. At least she was honest.
>>
>>16461657
>What gives?
OP what you had encountered was a harlot, and harlots don't want to hear what they already know subconsciously.

Your sister's friend wanted you to say "I'll take you to Seven Heaven" or more of a clever innuendo with the implication of sex.

She basically tried to impress you and expoilting her sexual escapades is what attract men, in her logic perhaps. She wanted to express to you that she isn't inexperience. Yet for her, you regrettably told her the truth.

Actually, I recant the harlot statement. If she is a frequent visitor and if you are older then her, she probably have a crush on you and lied, thinking humans of your age range fuck constantly so your reaction shouldn't have been disgust as she expected.
>>
>>16461892
You are the idiot who is always comparing things to dicks in public
>>
>>16461896
>thinking humans of your age
Ayy lmao
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.