[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>women I show my attraction and passion for act uninterested
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 1
>women I show my attraction and passion for act uninterested and unaroused around me
>women I try to friendzone are fucking attracted to me and make efforts to talk to me

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Also, how the fuck do I make women become more attracted to me? How do I inspire passion in them? I have the looks, the confidence to talk to them and take them out. But I cannot detect sexual attraction in the women I'm attracted to. Many of them even admit to my good looks but I sense no sexual attraction from them.

REEEEEEEEEEE

I am sperging out because I am extremely lonely. Can't I just get a beautiful woman to hug me and hold me at night T_T.

How the fuck do I escalate things with women sexually and emotionally?
>>
>>16461546
On a positive note, girls are attracted to you.

How to get women to want you? Easy if what you say is true: play on their jealousy.

Go out with these girls that are attracted to you, and make sure you're seen by these girls you're attracted to.

Won't always work, but girls are such jealous little things that want what they can't have.
>>
>>16461546
>women I show my attraction and passion for act uninterested and unaroused around me
You might be doing something very unattractive in your quest to display your affection. There is an effective and ineffective way to show interest with women.
>women I try to friendzone are fucking attracted to me and make efforts to talk to me
Because you're a challenge. Women like to work for shit for no reason otherwise they don't feel invested. Also sounds like you're going after young, inexperienced women.
>because I am extremely lonely
See my first sentence. Women can smell that shit from a mile away.
>How the fuck do I escalate things with women sexually and emotionally?
Give me a specific situation and I can try to help
>>
There's been multiple studies showing women prefer aloof men.

The reasons are many. Women naturally filter out men who aren't desired by other women.

We're different. Men love it women are receptive and forward in their advances.

Women love it when guys don't care and act like they can have any woman they want. They don't wanna be "special" to you.
>>
>>16461590
>There's been multiple studies showing women prefer aloof men.
Could you share them? This is my act but it's really only because of anxiety that I built up this aloof act since childhood.

And it did work, lots of girls liked me, but I was too scared to make a move, which I played off as disinterest.
>>
>>16461546
Women are like children. They can't set boudaries for themselves. They need a man to put them in their place. It's really quite weird if you think about it. When no man is around, they are capable functioning adults, most of them anyway.
>>
>>16461546
Stop going after supermodels.
>>
>>16461583
Thank you friend.

Ok example, yesterday I took a new friend I made out. Cute girl who's my age, from China (I'm Chinese too but grew up in Australia), only been in the country for 2 years.

I took her out to see a film, then ate with her. The whole time we just made small talk, found out about each other's backgrounds and interests. I flirted a bit and complimented her a few times but she only didn't give much of a response, it was like casual or modest.

There were times when I was tempted to grab her hand or hold her around the hips but my experience in the past with Asian girls is that they shy away from contact so I was afraid to scare them or creep them out. With white and black girls this shit is much easier -.-

So yeah, how can I make this girl sexually attracted to me and escalate things with her? Btw she told me she was a bisexual and still isn't sure about her sexuality. She said she wasn't into handsome guys but beautiful women but then she told me she had an ex-boyfriend.

I display my interest to women by a few ways.

1. I act like a douchebag chad who flirts sexually and touches them
2. I act try the whole gentleman act by being kind and caring. I compliment their looks a lot and look after them.

I don't know other ways to display my affection other than voicing my attraction by complimenting them or being nice to them.

When I like a woman I want to compliment her. It makes me happy to do so (I only admire and idolise creativity and beauty, yes it sounds fedora tipping and cringeworthy but these are the only two things I idolise).

I guess one way at seeing my question is how can I create attraction and chase women without seeming like a clingy and needy man?
>>16461590
I can't be aloof while chasing women. How do I seem aloof while chasing a woman? I am slowly becoming /r9k/ tier retarded; if I ever become rich and powerful in this life I will not treat women who don't do anything for me with respect.
>>
>>16461603
You see this is what I can't do. How can you be aloof while pursuing women? When I'm aloof I show disinterest in people and talk to them in a business like manner.
>>
>>16461546
You're doing it all wrong OP. If a woman shows no interest, there is about a 0% chance of you getting with her. Cut your losses and get what you can instead of chasing tail. I'm not saying be desperate, but have some leeway. Women are the choosers in relationships. If they really liked you, they'll show it and make it easy for you.
>>
>>16463075
No they're not. It depends. Ultimately both parties choose. You sound dumb and naive. And I'm not trying to insult you. This is really MY opinion.
>>
>>16463075
this is wrong
>>
grill here. honestly, for most girls whether she's sexually attracted to you or not will depend on her first seeing you.
sexual attraction is usually looks based, and you can't do much if she isn't into the way you look.

playing the jealousy games and shit is childish and it's tiring. If she isn't into you at first, she probably won't ever be (same with the reverse, imo)
>>
>>16463180

You see I can understand where you are coming from but I don't believe it.

This is because there's been girls I've found absolutely hideous that I grew to really like in the space of a few hours because of their personality. Then their looks suddenly became beautiful.

With this girl, I dated (I'm OP), I only found her average or a bit above that at first, I wasn't even sure if she was attractive, but I became really attracted to her (unique look, mature, pale skin, black hair and dat ass)
>>
>>16463221
that's probably because you were desperate and the first hint of another human being liking you released so much dopamine you mistook it for feelings of love. Unless the girl you're interested in is hideous, she won't suffer from the same hormonal deficiency as you.
>>
Bump for answers
>>

>>16464373
Okay let's turn this around. Hypothetically, what would the women from group 2 have to do to make OP attracted to them, instead of trying to friendzone them? That's pretty much exactly what he's trying to do.

Honestly I think the answer is obvious. OP should be going after the women who are into him. Beggars can't be choosers.
>>
>>16463054
How about just stating what you feel without doing the whole kind and gentlemanly thing? Why not flirt and touch them without being a douchebag?
>>
>>16464421
Well I don't know what can be interpreted as a douchebag or not. I'm really not a douchebag. But I don't know things like when it's ok to go for a kiss and when it's on to grab their arse or put my arm around their hips. Some women dance to it naturally but some are extremely fucking frigid.
>>
>>16464411
The thing is women in group 2 have no physical attraction to me. But the women from group 1 have physical attraction to me, just are not able to seal the deal or express sexual attraction to me.
>>
>>16464620
By this I mean I don't find women in group 2 attractive but women in group one find me attractive, physically at least. But we all know good looks don't always equal sexual attraction. This is the problem here. I want to make them sexually attracted to me. I want to know how I can escalate things with them.

I've been open about my feelings before by revealing them through subtle ways (women can detect that shit easily) such as complimenting their looks and treating them real nicely.
>>
>>16464639
Perhaps it's only because I've dated this girl once. Dates are so weird, the goodbyes are so quick but the women still engage in conversation with me when I meet them again. Perhaps I am overthinking.
>>
>>16464421
I've tried stating how I feel to a woman who found me very good looking but she outright rejected me. I feel like I need to be subtle with my true feelings. Especially with women I've only known for a few days to a week
>>
Sigh

Everyone here is talking about how women pursue guys they can't have, yadayadayada. This isn't said so much to help op, but assuage their own fears.

Here's something simpler:

People often overestimate their own status. People often aspire to 'more' than their own status.

Men do this more than women.
OP has explained that he has two different 'personas' he has when he tries to hit on women so we know he takes attracting women seriously, that it is ego-syntonic for him etc.

OP you are going for women out of your league. They aren't not attracted to you because you are trying too hard. You know this because, if I asked you whether you could still get the girls who like you now if you 'tried' wtih them, you'd undoubtably say yes.

the solution is to not be so narcissistic, not be so arrogant, and find a woman you are actually compatible with who likes you. You aren't interested in the women who don't like you because you are into them - you are interested because you feel like their attraction would validate you - you would feel unsatisfied very quickly if one of them did 'fall' for either your 'chad douchebag' or 'gentleman' personas
>>
woman don't know what they want

they want what they can't have
don't want what the can have

its just a game, woman don't want love, they want to play a game, once it get boring they cut is off

its a never-ending cycle of wants, fuck white woman and American/European woman

they are messed up
>>
They are over your league. It only makes sense that you are attracted to the most attractive women, and it makes sense that more attractive women are less interested in you because they have higher standards and more of a choice in who they want to be with.
>>women I try to friendzone are fucking attracted to me and make efforts to talk to me
These women are less attractive. These women are in your league.
Honestly you are simply overestimating yourself. You aren't as good looking and confident as you think, if you were you wouldn't be having these issues. You are chasing women above your league. Eventually you will have to settle down for one of these average looking girls who are attracted to you.
>>
>>16461546
why would a hot girl stay with you when she can fuck all the hot dudes she wants
>>
>>16464844
>People often overestimate their own status
Which is why women do it more than men.
If you're even remotely a good looking woman your looks are going to be praised 24/7. You're never going to have a shortage of men. That makes women think they are better looking than they are. The amount of women who think they have a chance with Brad Pitt and Justin Bieber is insane.
Meanwhile men don't get this sort of attention and praise at all unless they are at the very top. You can be a good looking man and still think you're ugly because there's no one telling you that you look good, there are no women chasing you, you have nothing to show for your good looks. How could someone like that possibly overestimate their own worth?
This is exactly what you see with OP. He got treated like a woman, he got told he's attractive and that he's hot shit. See how that turned out?
>>
OP, I think you suffer from an inflated ego. Post pics of yourself, I bet you're ugly as fuck
>>
Read corey wayne's 3 percent man, and watch his videos on youtube.
>>
>>16461590
That works at first. Then they refuse to open up and assume you're playing them.
>>
>>16466015
Nice bait but I get rated a 7/10 on average on /soc/
>>
>>16465964
>over my league
Nope. Much of my frustration comes from the fact that these women were interested in me before but then lost interest.
>>
>>16466015
You are probably an ugly cunt. Only ugly cunts really try to put others down for their looks. Happens on /soc/ a lot.
>>
Damn, most of these responses sound like they come from betafuck losers. I would be on an even worse place than I was if I listened to you fucks. It seems a lot of you don't believe in going for the best, improving yourself or giving things a go. I need to quit 4chan.

Only this response really helped. >>16461583

Most of the rest of you appear to be trying to self project your own insecurities.
>>
>>16466178

You've chosen the one response that said nothing at all you hadn't already thought, the only one that will allow you not to change. Do you really believe that if you acted like you were into the type of girl who you are currently aloof with, they'd stop being into you? of course not.

Come back in five years in the same situation, or in an unfufilling relationship there might be hope for you then.
>>
>>16466154

I'm autistic but you'd have to be a nutcase to believe that, universally (since you have described this as always happening) women who are into you....lose interest when you start being into them. Maybe women like men a little aloof, maybe not. But women who are *into you* suddenly going cold when you start to return their interest....right.....shit just doesn't happen dawg.
>>
>>16463054
Well I think the first thing to realize is that, just like you value certain traits and have certain habits, so too do other people. If you enjoy being kind to women, then i would be kind to women.

The trick is to be kind to women without falling into the same stereotypical shit that other men all do. Compliments are nice, but remember that every other dude on the planet is probably throwing compliments at her. I had a roommate who opened my eyes to this and described in great detail how often she would get cat called just walking to and from the bus.

Men are throwing compliments at women like it's our job. So your compliments have to be sneaky and unique. Also make sure the douchebag persona is more "fun" than "douchebag." There are a lot of women who will respond to the douchebag persona, but you better be able to pull it off 100%; don't pussy out. Most men should just go for "fun."

Also Chinese women can be tough. One of my exes was Chinese and it took about a month of working on her. Then I ass fucked her. Then I took her virginity. So Asians need some extra love up front but then you get ALLLL the fucking goods whenever you want them, in my experience.
>>
>>16466374
You know that's what my Chinese friend told me. He said Chinese women have a hard exterior but are really tender once you get past that shell.

How can u show my kindness and affection without seeming like the typical nice guy? The previous girl I dated said I did it right because I made small talk at first and then slowly got her to know me as we found things in common. She also complained about all those guys that throw compliments at her in public.

Can you clarify the difference between douche and fun? Was your Chinese ex a bit too distant and unpassionate on the first date? This current woman I'm dating has only known me for like 2 weeks. We dated once.
>>
>>16466343
>>16466343
It's based on shit I've seen and experienced. For example this one woman I've tried to friend zone at first was all over me, approaching me with compliments and trying to hook up. Then when I finally got into her and tried to hook up she was rejecting. And this woman often told me I was beautiful, etc outta nowhere.
>>
>>16466392
>How can u show my kindness and affection without seeming like the typical nice guy?
It's about being genuine. People who throw compliments out immediately are exposing their motivations - those compliments are based on how the girl looks. The guy obviously doesn't know her well, so how could he be complimenting something other than looks? You see? It's about how and when the compliment is given. Finding common ground first is a good tactic because then you can compliment the activity and her indirectly:
>Oh you're an Undead Warlock on WoW? Undead is my favorite race; you must have good taste.
Tadaa.

>Can you clarify the difference between douche and fun?
Imagine you have a sister and she just got a really bad haircut. You want to tell her the truth - bad haircut - but you don't want to hurt her feelings because she's your sister and you care about her. So what do you do? You tease her.
>Nice hair. Is that called "lawn mower finish"?
It all depends on your audience, but tease her like a sister.

>Was your Chinese ex a bit too distant and unpassionate on the first date?
She was reserved but I could tell she wanted my dick in her. Giggled a lot, made a lot of eye contact with me, etc. Normal human signs. But when it came to having sex, she would go to a point and then ask me to be patient/stop. So I was and tried to not let her feel badly about it; I knew I would it just a matter of time ;). And it was. But I made sure to always show interest and let her be the one to say no to me, but then also make sure to back off and let no mean no... until the next time she was in my lap panting at me lol and I knew no no longer meant no.
>>
Read Models by Mark Manson. You can easily pirate it. Read the section where your problem lies. It's not some gimmick PUA beta bullshit either, trust me. It's real shit.
>>
>>16466443
>>Can you clarify the difference between douche and fun?
I want to clarify - douche = telling the girl "You've got a bad hair cut" and being a dick about it because you know that you can get away with saying anything to her and she'll come running to you anyway. That level of confidence attracts some women, but it also repels women. It also matters where the girl is in her hormone cycle too lol. As women get closer to their periods, they prefer men with more confidence. As their hormones level out, they like more stable/less aggressive shit. It's like the tides of the ocean, I swear. So I recommend being "fun" i.e. teasing like she's your sister because it'll be effective during both times of her hormone cycle... and it's just more fun. Being mean is easy; being fun and sassy takes actual skill.

>>Was your Chinese ex a bit too distant and unpassionate on the first date?
And what I was getting at with my story was that you should always be able to see signs of attraction because people are people no matter the culture. Even though my girl was reserved, there were still tell-tale signs of attraction. If the girl you dated once is being a frigid bitch and showing zero signs of attraction, then she's either not interested or she's just frigid, i.e. that's just her persona.
>>
>>16463075
> If they really liked you, they'll show it and make it easy for you.

This.
Those really attractive girls--if they liked you back and were willing to take the plunge--would give you some leeway.
Not saying it's some obvious sign. It's more like a little window that gets wider slowly and will quickly close if you're even a second too late.
>>
>>16466449
Thanks I'll have a read
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.