[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been with my girlfriend for a year now, and things
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: picture.jpg (54 KB, 240x403) Image search: [Google]
picture.jpg
54 KB, 240x403
I've been with my girlfriend for a year now, and things are going very good.

So how do I end the relationship after a year or so? I don't want to spend my entire time with only one girl.

Please beta-males, don't tell me to hold on to her.
>>
>>16461365
>calling other's beta
>can't leave a girl

top kek troll my friend someone will fall for it
>>
>>16461380
bear with me, that some1 is me
>>
After a year or so you go "Hey it's not working out, I'm breaking up with you, bye"
>>
>>16461365
Same thing happened to me about a year ago.

You just tell them that a relationship just isn't in the cards. Say I'm sorry but its not working.

She will most likely get mad and yell but you need to suck it up for about 20 minutes and you will be a free man.

Before you do it though be sure to weigh the pros and cons. What are you gaining/loaing right now by being in a relationship? And what are you going to lose/gain by being single?
>>
>>16461380
>>16461385
Yeah sure, but it is a lot easier if I can find and manipulate some reasonable cause for it. If I just abandon here, my reputation will decrease.
>>
>>16461391
Real life isn't Fallout 4
>>
File: tumblr_m7vwwvBNya1r4szoro1_500.gif (479 KB, 440x250) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m7vwwvBNya1r4szoro1_500.gif
479 KB, 440x250
>>16461397
#REKT
>>
>>16461391
Dude just tell her you don't want a relationship. You don't have to make a crazy scheme, just tell her its over.
>>
>>16461429
Spot the low income citizen.
>>
>>16461365
>things are going very good.
>lets end it.

What kind of logic is this?
Do you quit your job once a year too even if you enjoy it and gets promotions?

Is this the fabeled millennial privilege thinking? Do you think you can just try out everything and then, like your favourite reality show, the judges appear and let you pick the thing you liked the most to go back to?
>>
>>16461389
This is actually the best advice here so far OP. Do this.

Same thing happened to me.
>1.5 years
>Fighting a lot
>Tried to talk her
>She just couldn't stop, wouldn't stop, bad girl baby
>Had to end it
The first time I dumped her I did in person. Her begging made me let her stay (mistake) followed by her returning to her usual behavior. So the next time I dumped her I did it over the phone to start. Then she showed up at my place crying and yelling and begging.

What I'm saying is I feel the pain of female games acutely. They beg, they cry, they do a lot of bullshit... instead of fixing their fucking behavior lol. So really, the best way is to do exactly what this guy said >>16461389

Weigh the pros and cons. Really understand the decision you're making and its consequences. You might go without sex for 6 months after this. The question I ask myself is:
>Would I be happier totally alone without female contact at all for 6 months over THIS relationship?
If yes, you know what you gotta do. Do it in person, do it to her face, and don't back down.
>>
>>16461391
How is that easier? Stop being dumb.
>>
>>16461436
False equivalence, try again bucko
>>
>>16461455
Do people actually fret if they can't have sex for 6 months?

Fucking troglodytes
>>
File: betamax_logo[1].jpg (14 KB, 546x200) Image search: [Google]
betamax_logo[1].jpg
14 KB, 546x200
>>16461446
>>
>>16461472
He has a point
>>
>>16461455
>>16461467
How is it possible to go six months without sex if you even remotely put in effort? Just go to a bar, jesus.
>>
>>16461475
What's his point? He just sounds like a mad autist who is bitter that he's single.

Sometimes a relationship can be going just fine but the passion isn't there. That's when you break up. It happens. What does being a millennial have to do with ending a relationship? You're both fucking retarded.
>>
>>16461467
1) Stop devaluing my sex. If YOU don't care about sex for six months, that's you. I love my sex and want it with people worth my time all the time.
2) Being aware that a situation might occur is just good sense. It's not the same as fretting.
>>16461479
Because I have standards lol. I don't want anymore sex with annoying women who don't try, or fatties, or women that I have to teach how to have good sex, or women that I have to build up, etc. etc. etc.

I want a sexually skilled, confident woman. I also like to fuck pretty women. I also like to take my time and be choosy. But hey man, that's just me.
> Just go to a bar
> Drinking
> Vile
No thanks. I'll go chill with friends and, if someone catches my fancy, OK, but most girls in bars are just not for me. They're usually drunk and acting stupid, or they're in bars all the time, etc. etc. Exceptions usually happen on special occasions like Halloween, but even then my type of women are usually at a show rolling and toking.

Give me a blunt and a weed bae any day. Fuck alcohol.
>>
>>16461487
Cause it sounds exactly like "I'm not being instantly gratified by my situation so lets just end it because I want to play the field. Instead of telling my gf we're not right together, I have to come up with an elaborate scheme to break up."

Thats retarded logic.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.