[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
Girl I like friendzoned me when she got a bf, I guess she friendzoned me from the start and I just didn't know. But I told her how I felt about her a few weeks ago and kinda stopped talking to her, now she said she misses me and wants to hang again. Tuesday she was off but I gave her an excuse, so she said let's hang today and I said okay, but I didn't text her for most of the day and later I was like 'what happened to hanging out?' And she said she fell asleep waiting for me to text her lol. I was kinda glad about that, because I don't really want to see her if I'm only going to be her bitchass friend.

Why would she set aside 2 off days in a row to hang out with me if she's got a bf, and why would she keep talking to me if she knows I had a crush on her now? Doesn't that seem kind of cruel? I was almost over her until she hit me up and started texting me again. Now I want to see her because I'm missing her, but at the same time I don't want anything to do with her because it'll just hurt, and that makes the wanting to see her part hurt more.
>>
Pro-tip: learn to make your intentions clear from the get go and learn to physically escalate her. Disregard whether she has a boyfriend and disregard whether he is going to throw a shit about it. Friendzones happen as a result of not making your intentions clear. You want to be more than friends with her, great. What you are going to have to do now is project that intent onto her through your eye contact, your body language, voice and speech (toss in some sexual innuendo to get the ball rolling). Si
>>
>>16460806
Even now when she's no longer single?

So next time I tell a girl I want to be more than friends way before I even get to know who she is and form a connection?
>>
>>16460834
You don't tell it to them upfront, you implicitly hint it at them through your actions and speech.
>>
>>16460834
If she is in a relationship, you have two options:

1) seduce her into a casual relationship. Do you know whether she is monogamous? Maybe this will benefit you better than just egging for a long-term strictly monogamous relationship.

2) Ditch the oneitis and go and approach more women.
>>
>>16460846
This. Your frame of mind is completely scarce. I was like this at one point, too, and the bigges turn-off for women is a needy guy.

So yes, approach more women, and just talk to random strangers in general. Building a strong social circle is always good. Get over her, talk to other women, and when you talk to other girls, be clear on your intent through subtle physical escalation. Teasing them is great too, it usually builds comfort.
>>
>>16460834

For a start, try googling how to flirt, and then read about how to flirt, and then try doing some of the simple things of those next time you are interested in a grill.
>>
She just got into a relationship dude. True love doesn't form that quick (usually, I wanna say a very high percent). I doubt she's super serious with this guy yet. Girls, from what I can tell based of personal experiences, like to weigh their options. Maybe she's seeing sides of this guy that turn her off. The grass is always greener on the other side.

I'll get to my point. I wouldn't back off or act like a "friend". I put that in quotes because it often often a genuine friendship when you are repressing your feelings. You could probably still win her over if you play it cool, not everyone has that ability though. All the advice I can give you is have a spine and be real. Girls respect that and that's half the battle.
>>
>>16460846

Choose the latter, friend. Don't try to fuck another guy's girlfriend, even if you don't think he's right for her. Seriously uncool.

Of course, if they break up, have at it.
>>
>>16460877

If she's cool with it and he's cool with it, then there is nothing wrong with fucking another guy's gf. It's important to differentiate between an open relationship and a closed relationship.
>>
I sorry to say to you but you is just an emotional tampon for her! She probably want to hang out with you, just to talk about her boyfriend!
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.