[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I started talking to this girl at my highschool and I started
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
File: 2015-11-14 01.32.23.png (484 KB, 1437x1170) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-14 01.32.23.png
484 KB, 1437x1170
I started talking to this girl at my highschool and I started liking her but then her super jealous boyfriend steps in and gives me this. Idk
/adv/ should I tell her about this? Has anyone dealt with this? Plz help.
>>
Yeah you should tell her the level of crazy she's gotten herself into by giving a guy her passwords.
>>
And you should reply to that jelly beta that you're thankful for the new conversation topic.
You see her outside of electronics right?
>>
OP here. I was thinking that I might look like a pussy telling her then her telling her boyfriend.
>>
>>16460719
1. Tell her because he sounds kinda nuts
2. Tell him to fuck off, because you're allowed to make friends with anyone you want to.
>>
>>16460730
Well ask her not to say anything about it then
>>
Yes I do. I talk to her during school hours when her boyfriend isn't around her like a damn guard dog.
>>
>>16460730
I meant in the opposite fashion, if you do see her irl. Tell her you have something to show her.
>>
>>16460719
Bro, he was polite as hell.

He could of made a huge deal out of it but didn't.
>>
>>16460739
Maybe he's one of those people that bottle his emotions till he finally snaps
>>
>>16460739
The fact that it was an issue at all means he's crazy jelly, Bruh.
>>
>>16460746
Someone's talking to your SO and you're not going to contact them to let them know to stop?
>>
>>16460757
Yeah thats pretty much the definition of crazy jelly. If OP was actively hitting on her and stuff then I'd say it's justified, but trying to stop your SO from meeting new people or making new friends is not normal
>>
OP here. Thanks for the advice guys, I think I figured out what I'm gonna do.
>>
>>16460769
I'm not flirting with her. I just talk to her about anything really. But I am starting to get a crush on her. But I'm not taking any chances until they break up.
>>
>>16460775
Exactly, so his jealousy (for now) is irrational and probably the result of low self esteem
>>
>>16460732
This, though maybe not in as harsh words.
Don't wanna go out of your way to start drama here. Make him feel like an idiot and show her what he's been doing behind her back, then let nature take its course.
>>
Wait, isn't this exact story from the boyfriend's POV posted on here several times a day? And the guy's told to break up because she's obviously a cheating whore?
>>
>>16460787
That's what I want to do but I don't want my name added in all of this. How do I make her find out for herself? (if that makes any sense.)
>>
>>16460804
Just tell her something along the lines of "your bf's being kinda weird, he sent me this message" and show her, no need to tippytoe around the issue
>>
>>16460804
Shoot her a text and tell her to check her bf's message history?
Or just show her and ask her to please not mention your name since you don't want any trouble (but felt it was the kinda thing she should know about, since he specifically said "don't tell her about this").

If she's decently smart and/or a good friend, she'll take the hint and figure it out and everything will be Skittles.

If it does come back to bite you in the ass, take comfort in knowing that you're definitely not in the wrong on this one by telling her this. It's not like you orchestrated a grand scheme to create a rift between them or anything. Her guy decided to act all jelly and paranoid behind her back and you decided to tip your friend off to his dishonesty.
>>
>>16460816
I'm not sure she even know her boyfriend's passwords. But thanks anon I'll keep this in mind.
>>
>>16460719
Tell her about it. Then, maybe she'll see what a dick this guy is and make kek with you.
>>
>sir

why do people do this
>>
>>16460828
Yea maybe, I've had problems with this guy before. Right when I started messaging her he confronted me and told me to "not do anything that you'll regret." He's a football player so I was a bit intimidated, but that didn't stop me. I kept talking to her and he even told her to stop talking to me. Is he nuts or not?
>>
How much have you been talking to this girl?
Is this contact something he should expect someone for the same school to have?
Or are you really into this girl, like talking at school and chatting several times a day.

If you in fact are hitting on a taken girl, i think his msg is polite and appropriate.

He says i know she is pretty and gorgeous, is he quoiting you? is this messages you have send to her?
>>
>>16460719

Oh boy he's a beta. Beat the shit outta him and steal his woman.
>>
>>16460757

Not OP's fault for being thirsty. Bitch's fault for being disloyal.

>>16460789

Women are always the ones to blame. Been through enough failed relationships and a divorce to know that one. It's always the woman. Always.
>>
>>16460881
I wish I could but my school has a shit ton of cops and he's a football player so he's gotta bunch of strong ass grabbing faggots on his side. Even if I did succeed in KOing his ass I'd never see the light of day.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.