[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A couple months after our friend got out of a relationship my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Threesome.jpg (87 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
Threesome.jpg
87 KB, 620x400
A couple months after our friend got out of a relationship my wife and I propositioned her for a threesome. She turned us down stating that she isn't into women and what gets her off during sex is being one-on-one intimate with just one other person, that a threesome just doesn't sound appealing even if it was her and two men.

A couple months after she turned us down she started flirting with both of us hardcore. She kisses my wife on the cheeks and lies in her lap when we are together, rubs my leg when we are sitting down - she was never all touchy feely like this before. We don't know if she is trying to send us signals or if this is just who she is - she was with the same guy for the three years that we have known her.

What do you guys think? I wanted to ask her about it but my wife just says that she is a cock tease and doesn't want to give her the satisfaction of knowing we still want to fuck her.
>>
Go for it
>>
>>16460491

Go for what?

What I meant when I said that I wanted to ask our friend about "it" was that I wanted to ask her about the flirting. The woman has been in a relationship for as long as we have known her, we don't know if she is now down to fuck or if she just likes touching people.
>>
>>16460519
For asking her if she's down to get down or not. If she turns you down again, nothing was lost.
>>
>>16460523

I plan on it. I just wanted some opinions on the flirting, it is pretty weird to me that someone who previously claimed to have no bisexual leanings whatsoever suddenly is kissing all over another woman.
>>
File: c34-089.jpg (220 KB, 792x1064) Image search: [Google]
c34-089.jpg
220 KB, 792x1064
>>16460472

Don't fucking ask, just do it. She is sending you clearly signals that she wants all.

Just grab some wine or drugs or whatever you like doing to get in a good mood, then in the right moment BANG. :)
>>
>>16460684

Honestly, this is probably what would happen.

I guess I should be talking to my wife more since she seems to think that our friend is simply getting off toying with us because she knows we want her. My wife doesn't see the threesome happening at all.
>>
She might just be getting comfy with ya'll since you complimented her by saying you'd both fuck her if given the chance. Lonliness makes girls attention starved, don't be surprised if she keeps going after she turns you down a second time.
>>
>>16460718

This is definitely my wife's view of the situation, that the woman is just being an attention whore.

Of course I'm not going to make a move without my wife's approval. I guess I'll just have to endure the blue balls until either something happens or she gets bored of messing with us.
>>
>>16460472
Yall straight turned her into a freak!
>>
>>16460472
Call her bluff. The next time she flirts say "Does this mean you're reconsidering our invitation or are you just messing with us?"
>>
>>16460472
Yea, he better be happy! Why so much text, cum to the point already..
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.