[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Heya /Adv/, I hate my future mother in law and she is a malicious
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: Mamas-boy-bad.jpg (172 KB, 700x683) Image search: [Google]
Mamas-boy-bad.jpg
172 KB, 700x683
Heya /Adv/,
I hate my future mother in law and she is a malicious bitch. I want to know how I can either get her to stop or to get revenge.

After me and her son made our engagement announcements, she insisted on we all getting onto family plans (phones, car insurance, etc etc).

I was hesitant because I knew she hated me. But the father in law and my fiance thought it'd be a good idea. So I agreed. Heck, I figured it would save me a few bucks. This was all done last week, new plans were made. Everything seemed hunky dory.

So tonight, I drove my boyfriend's car like I normally do to get groceries and I got pulled over by the police.

"someone" had annonymously called the police saying that my boyfriend's car had been stolen by his girlfriend who was not on the car insurance and that I had taken the car without permission.

Went to jail today. I just got released because I posted bond. I have to go back to court at the end of the month because I was "stealing" my boyfriend's car and was driving without insurance. My boyfriend is still unaware of what happened because he is still at work at the hospital and can't take calls until he clocks out in 4 hours and his dad didn't answer his cell today when I called from the jail.

This bitch did it on purpose and I am pissed as fuck. She is trying everything she can to make us breakup but to have me thrown in jail is beyond low.

How do I deal with her?! I was naive and thought that she had added me to all their family plans. I am now learning that I had been excluded from everything.
>>
>>16460469
She's more than culpable in this situation to be guilty of illegal and deceptive acts

But you're prob not gonna file charges against your boyfriends mom so, completely drop her, maybe him if he's too much of a bitch to control his old hag
>>
>>16460469
What'd you do to piss her off so bad?
>>
Report her for slander, harassment, framing and fraud. She get in shit for what she did.
>>
>>16460479
OP here. The bitch is really sneaky. She literally covers her tracks. She's done other things to me in the past and when I confront her or I tell her husband or my fiance, nobody believes me.

Last time something like this happened I was sick after a minor surgery. She came over to "take care of me" because I was bedridden....and she hit herself in the face. I was sleeping and when I woke up, I was interrogated by her husband and my fiance about why I hit the mom. I was like...wtf? And she was all like, "It's ok, it must've been the drugs, she didn't know what she was doing" and when I saw her, she had a split lip and remains of a bloody nose.

She has my fiance and her husband convinced that I got mad at her for something and hit her with my food tray.

She is smart. It's scary that she is able to get away with stuff without anyone knowing

Nobody in their family believes me
>>
>>16460496
Set up a camera when she comes over to your place.
>>
>>16460490
She didn't have a problem with me when I was friends with her son. I was best friends with him for 3 years before we started dating. As soon as I started dating him, she turned into a raging bitch. But she wouldn't act out or do anything bad to me until she knew the guys wouldn't catch her

Like tonight is a perfect example. My fiance is still at work. Her husband is probably out with his brother doing God knows what. So she knew that if I got in trouble, I wouldn't be able to reach her husband or my fiance.

She's hated me ever since I started dating her son. I haven't done anything to her. Although she has told me that she thinks we are not meant to be
>>
>>16460499
will try that from now on. gonna get a camera and maybe have my phone set to record whenever she's around.
>>
Wow, that's fucked anon. If i were you i'd walk away if she tried to do something like that again. Your dude might be great but would he be worth the trouble?
>>
Go over to her place.

Tell her your are now done with her.
She will never see you again.
She is never invited to your house. like EVER.
If you and her son ever have children, she is not invited to the hospital, home, any of her grandchildren birthdays.
She is now dead to you.
Then just walk away. And cut that bitch out of your life. Explain to your man what is up, but dont expect him to also want to cut contact. But just explain that he should never ever invite you to anything were you might meet her. Nor is he allowed to invite that bitch to were you live.
>>
seems like you lost already. from what you wrote he will never believe you over her.anything you do will only strain your relationship, and his stupid reaction will strain it even further.
if i were in your shoes i'd try and move away from them, limiting your exposure as much as possible.
>>
>>16460469
This is not your fight. It's your boyfriend's. Either he steps up and demands that she recognize boundaries, or he isn't the man for you.
>>
>>16461018
or pull some movie like shit like confronting her and recording the conversation, but do those things ever work?
>>
>>16461020
I agree with this OP.

My mother hates my wife. Like strait up hates her.
You know what, she even tryed to pull similar bullshit on my wife when we were engadged. And i didnt belive my fiancé untill i came home early one day and saw my mother screeming at my fiancé at the top of her lungs because she hadn't mopped the floor in MINE AND HER house properly.
After that i told her to either make peace with my wife or fuck off out of our lives. My wife pleads with me sometimes to invite her around and she wants to forgive and forget but every time i think about it i go back to that day. Fuck that bitch i got engaged and married my wife because i love her and we wanted to start our own family. Bot becuae my fucking psycho mother approved. Get your man to man the fuck up or get out of the relationship. I know its a shitty situation but if he loves you enough to warrent spending his life with you then he HAS to have your back on this shit.
Why else would he dedicate himself to you?
GL OP you dont need that crazy bitch fucking your relationship up.
>>
>>16461042
This shit right here.
In a relationship a person's family is their responsibility. Your spouse is supposed to be number one in your life, PERIOD. If OP's finance doesn't take charge and tell his mom to back the fuck off and establish their own insurance/etc, then he's not husband material, and he does not have your back. If you love someone enough marry them and stand by their side for the rest of your LIFE, then you should love them enough to say
>Hey. Stop treating my loved one like shit or fuck off.
>>
>>16461075
while that is true and justified it can be kinda hard to tell the one person that has been there for you from day one (presumably) to fuck off.
>>
>>16461256
Yes it can be hard. That doesn't make it wrong. You have to choose your spouse over your parents if you as are truly committed to your spouse.
>>
>>16460469
marry her son, divorce him, take everything. destroy her by destroying her son.
>>
Please keep us updated, op. Sounds like the fiance's mother has some issues that need therapy.
>>
>>16461312
Thanks, will keep everyone posted. It was really late so I ended up going to me and my fiance's apartment to sleep. He crashed as soon as he got done with work. So I am going to wait until he wakes up before I let him know what happened last night. I'm trying to think of how I should tell him.
>>
>>16461415
You need to threaten her legally. You don't have to go through with it. But you need everyone to know how serious you are and you need your man to stand up for you now or leave him. He doesn't love you if he allows this. That's not respect.
>>
>>16461415
Just ask him to see the insurance paperwork. He'll see you're not on there. Do you have any jail paperwork that shows a complaint against you?
>>
>>16460469
OP, I'm proceeding on the assumption you were candid with us.
I am sorry to say I'm not sanguine on the future of your relationship: based on what you wrote, she has the high hand in her family, and everybody listens to her and trusts her.
Lose any hope of having your boyfriend taking your side, he will break up with you eventually.

What you can do is getting revenge on that old hag.
>>
>>16460469
Just dont see her anymore than you absolutely have to, and act normal and nice to her at all times,so that your bf see that she is the problem and not you>>16461020

He will notice your good behavior and her bad behavior, talk about it and if he is not willing to do anything about the situation, he would rather be in a relationship with his mother than with you.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.