[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have faith in Christ
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: love.jpg (210 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
love.jpg
210 KB, 1920x1080
Hebrew 13:5 - For the Lord has once said, "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you."
>>
You are sopposed to ASK for advice motherfucker.
Shake my head to be honest family i cant beleive i share the sae religion as you.
>>
>>16460377
that's fucking bullshit OP, satan said that i know i was there cunt 1v1 me in rust
>>
hebrews is a non-canonical. the author is unknown. thus nothing it says carries any validity. anything christ was purported to have said in hebrews that isn't fully supported in other scripture is a fabrication
>>
I believe that with all my heart, OP..

..but why are you here?
>>
>Subtle shilling for SantaBanta.com

Really?
>>
>>16460423
Hebrews is one of the antilegomena, but that's not the same as the apocrypha. There is some overlap between the two groups, but quite a number of the antilegomena are widely accepted as canon, and Hebrews is one of them.
>>
Crunchy Doritos 1:45 - For the cheese dust was spread wide, and Frito-Lay said "Never will I leave your tastebuds unsatisfied, never will I forsake cheesy sales profit"
>>
>>16460377
>believing in Jesus because of the bible
>thinking Jesus had any direct influence on words in the bible
>not knowing it was written mostly by people who didn't know him over 100 years after his death
>thinking his real name was "Jesus"
>2015
>>
>>16460377
Try telling that to Job, or Noah's next door neighbor, or for that matter, Jesus on the cross.
>>
>>16460377
"My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?"

If He treats His son like that, why should any of us have faith in Him?
>>
>>16461112
Because, if you wear a weard dress, you can say "god wants you to this and that" and people actually will fo that, like slaves
>>
>>16460377
...and you're not asking for advice?
>>
>>16460505
I'm joining your religion
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.