[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Go out drinking alone >Bar is loud and crowded >Anxious
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
>Go out drinking alone
>Bar is loud and crowded
>Anxious and begin just downing beer
>4 beers in 30 minutes
>Haven't talked to anyone
>go home

How to fix?
>>
>>16460127
>>Go out drinking alone
>>4 beers in 30 minutes
>>Haven't talked to anyone
Found your problem.
>>
start talkin to people
>>
>>16460131
And say what?
>Boy those nix sure are something they just got a touchdown it was a complete homerun
>>
>>16460140
Literally anything.
>>
>>16460140
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWJIQm9qH-w
>>
>>16460140
If you haven't honed your wordsmithing and sharpened your wit in your formative years, then now is time. Lest you never know the beauty of expression
>>
>>16460165
>the beauty of expression
I know expression trees does that count? And I can be expressive but it's more in the flamboyent acting sense where center of attention is folded. Doesn't really work for bars.
>>
>>16460175
You've already shown that you don't have the competency to speak in public. Don't you dare tell me something doesn't work when you don't even know or experienced what I am talking about
>>
>>16460182
So basically just go on and basically start rambling on as if I were Lucky from Waiting Godot?
>>
>>16460197
At this point we know that you're a novice at this, so why don't you try at some trial and error

I can't really teach you how to ride a bike. You can study it and watch someone else do it, but in the end you just gotta get on that bike yourself and ride into the sunset, nigga
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.