[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a pale girl with reddish hair. Can you help me which
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1977722366.jpg (39 KB, 630x448) Image search: [Google]
1977722366.jpg
39 KB, 630x448
I'm a pale girl with reddish hair. Can you help me which lingerie should I choose to buy? 1 or 2?
>>
>>16459783
>>
>>16459783
Because it is just packaging that comes off any ways pick what you like. As long as it is not stained old, saggy granny panties us guys will dig it.
>>
1 all the way and post pics.
>>
>>16459783
>>
>>
>>16459783
i dont like either, but 1 if i had to choose. find something that isnt high-waisted. i will never understand why so many girls go with that style nowadays, it looks awful
>>
>>16459783
Does 1 come in a different color?
Grill here, but that shade of yellow is ugly and would clash with your red hair.
>>
Go with forest green or dark blue.
>>
That is not sexy. I've seen sexier bathing suits. You should go black thong with no top.
>>
>>
Black with some lace, the contrast will be nice unless youre super pale
>>
>>16459783
Both are horrible and are something that a granny would wear. None of these will compliment pale skin or redhead, you will look washed out. Don't you have better options? Maybe something with a thong or even bikini cut would be decent, the fuck is wrong with you.
>>
>>16459783
1 looks alot sexier.

2 is like something your grandma would wear.
>>
>>16459783
#1 is ugly imo desu baka senpai
>>
>>16459954
Thongs are disgusting and I'm a man.
>>
>>16459783
>>
File: 1447076536300.gif (2 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1447076536300.gif
2 MB, 500x500
>>16459783
1 has really ugly colors but 2 looks kind of bad.
Try to find something similar to 1 but with a prettier color. [spoiler]White or a pale orange/yellow would be good[/spoiler]
>>
>>16459783
1 with a different color
>>
2 ofc
>>
>>16459783
I agree with most of the others that I don't like either. Try something black lace to compliment your skin. Also those high waists would make you look like a grandmother.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.