[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
shy around girls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (221 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
221 KB, 1366x768
so, there is this girl in my math class that is super pretty. I've become super shy around girls and I don't want to make a scene. She's asain and I don't know if she is into white guys like me. Also, I have some friends in my class that might make fun of me if I get rejected...what should I do, guys? [pic sorta related]
>>
>>16523019
Get to no her, and in an honest way. Not a desperate attemtp at sex.
>>
I don't want sex at all, honestly. I just wanna kiss her and stuff but also a quality relationship
>>
File: Never ending Cycle.jpg (41 KB, 640x632) Image search: [Google]
Never ending Cycle.jpg
41 KB, 640x632
>>16523019
Shy, you will get over it.
And this is what is going to happen to you.

You are going to have your heart broken many many times.
Girls may find you a nice guy but will never sleep with you.
You will be played by girls. They are going to trick you in to giving them money and other stuff.
You will get depressed and suicide comes to mind.
Girls in time will talk about you behind your back saying that you are gay.
You will lose your friends, because girls make fun of you so your friends will do that to.
You will be alone and feelings of hatred will come to you.
You may begin to use drugs/alcohol.
The hatred has taken it's place and it's what drives you.
You will hate everyone and you are going to serk someone to unleash your hatred.
You may get arrested. Probley for some violent crime.
You will go to prostitutes and treat them like shit, cause that's how the girls in the past have treated you.
You will lose yourself. But atleast you are not shy anymore.
This is what awaits you. Man the fuck up and don't let it come this far. Take what you want, just go for it.
>>
>>16523067
Kek you're a fucking beta animu faggot, lay off the pink glasses and face it, you're not cut out for this.
>>
>>16523019

Don't you think it will be a lot easier just to jack it at home? Yeah, it will.
>>
I have been heartbroken before, but I just want a meaningful relationship that lasts, and I don't want to be made fun of for that. I don't think that's too much to ask, and I'm not into drugs and prostitutes...
>>
>>16523090
Yeah nah, as I said, forget it, you clearly don't have it in you.
>>
I don't wanna jack off anymore. I'm actually tired of it now..it's getting boring. I want a real girlfriend...
>>
>>16523098
See the contradiction here? You claim to wanting this girl for non-sexual goals, yet you also claim to be tired of having sexual pleasures alone.
>>
>>16523098

Then don't worry about looks, find a girl that you can really talk to. Otherwise you'll just get bored or she will, and it will end.
>>
Yeah, but I'm just sick of masturbation in general. I don't wanna have sex yet at all....I'm only a minor (17)
>>
>>16523121
>.I'm only a minor (17)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA there's so many levels of irony and naïveté in this sentence alone, I can barely contain myself.

Also underage ban is in motion here, leave.
>>
how am I under age? I'm almost an adult
>>
>>16523135
And three apple is almost four apple, but still isn't four apple. Fuck off already.
>>
>>16523069
Is this serious?
Or true?
>>
>>16523156
Lol it becomes more true the more you believe in it.

It's called getting 'jaded',
>>
>>16523156
All very serious and sad to say but so very very true.
>>
>>16523019
Stop watching anime and you gonna make it
>>
>>16523156
Is your name Candide by any chance?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.