[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Could I got a girl pregnant when I didn't came in her? Was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 18j4tf7z8xwxzpng.png (137 KB, 350x262) Image search: [Google]
18j4tf7z8xwxzpng.png
137 KB, 350x262
Could I got a girl pregnant when I didn't came in her?
Was drunk, barely got hard, one maybe to shoves in. Terrible, terrible mistake.
It's been four months and I'm still freaking out, checking her facebook every now and then if I don't see a belly on her pro pic.
>>
>>16459278
bump
>>
WTF is wrong with today's youth.
Can't fucking do their own research.

The short answer is YES, it is possible.

The real answer is there is a high probability that the girl in question is not pregnant by you.
>>
1) Do you generally have a lot of precum? If not, Don't Worry. If so, move on.

2) Did you ejaculate at any point in the day before before you put it in her? If not, Don't Worry. If so, move on.

3) Did you pee 1-2 times after you ejaculated? If so, Don't Worry. If not, Move On.

If there was live sperm anywhere in your canal that you didn't clean out with piss AND you got precum in her AND it was close enough to her ovulation AND the sperm survived in her stank ass body long enough to reach the egg.... sure there's a chance.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say you didn't get her pregnant though.
>>
>>16459278
Yes, there is often a small number of sperm in precum. A small number meaning around a million.

Any unprotected intercourse can lead to pregnancy. It's just a question of probabilities.
>>
Why do people like OP get opportunities to breed?
>>
>>16459413
The world needs stupid people to do manual labor.
>>
>>16459413
>>16459417
>>16459389
Why are there so many uppity cunts on this board. It could've happened to any of you. Yes I was stupid and I knew it just the day after. I don't know why I did it. I could've just said no. But I didn't.
It was the first time for me and I don't even consider it as fucking. It was just the most demented thing I did in my whole life.
>>
>>16459459
lol, newfag
>>
>>16459417
Well, robots will soon do most of the labor jobs
>>
>>16459278
yes, it is possible... maybe you should educate yourself before having sex
>>
File: 1440876373266.jpg (32 KB, 431x535) Image search: [Google]
1440876373266.jpg
32 KB, 431x535
>>16459278
pre-cum dumbass; you deserve to be anchored down with a baby though so it works out in the end.
>>
>>16459671
>>16459413
>>16459417
>>16459389
>>16459746
Neckbeards never heard of pull out before shoot policy?
You'll be good OP, don't worry.
>>
>>16459278
>Could I got a girl pregnant when I didn't came in her?
No, but this assumes that you actually didn't, and I'm not sure we can call that a safe assumption. Not every ejaculation is accompanied by an earth-shattering orgasm, or even an erection.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.