[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just found out my gf participated in multiple gangbangs what do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1396998603962.gif (192 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1396998603962.gif
192 KB, 250x250
Just found out my gf participated in multiple gangbangs what do
>>
>>16459236
Organize a gangbang and gangbang her. That was easy.
>>
Find a "less used" girlfriend
>>
>>16459236
It's not gonna work
>>
Break up. She nasty
>>
>>16459236
Explain further. What were the circumstances op?
>>
>>16459261
nope
there are no circumstances that justify that
>>
>>16459236
why is this even a question?
>>
>>16459236

If you are fine with it, then nothing to do. It's in her past, and if you are fine with it and trust she won't do it again, then so be it.

If it bothers you even a little bit, then break up. It's going to eat you up inside and you are going to constantly think about how many guys have blown their loads inside of her. She could have been harboring the hot wads of multiple guys AT THE SAME TIME.

Break up if the thought of that bothers you. There's no therapist or anything that's going to take that strange feeling away.
>>
Well the first thing is to stop calling her "girlfriend".

Downgrade her to "friends with benefits" or next her.
>>
>>16459236
Clarify the evidence. How did you find out? It would be stupid to believe something made up or exaggerated just to tease you.
>>
>>16459286
this.
If she had plenty of guys before you and many fucked up sexual experience, she's not dating material, she'll eventually leave you when she'll get bored of you and miss the good old time when she was jumping on the cock carousel every saturday night.
>>
>>16459299
>>16459286

this desu

But don't tell her it's because of her slutty past, make up some random reason, play it off.

Don't want one more slut wising up, else she'll just lie (well, lie MORE) to the next sucker instead
>>
>>16459264
This.

Fuck man, I don't even care how much I like my girl... If I ever learned that she did something like that, I'd drop her ASAP. She'd be an FWB at best.
>>
>>16459283
This. You can either get over it or break up with her.
>>
File: download.jpg (11 KB, 256x195) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11 KB, 256x195
>>16459310
>>
Tell her to fuck off. Unless you're weak, like most men.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.