[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cocaine I make a cocaine joke on social media Girl I know messages
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 430x413) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 430x413
Cocaine
I make a cocaine joke on social media
Girl I know messages me this letting me know she snorts Coke (yes she's hot)
I joke about it telling her I don't snitch and how she'll have tons of energy...
I want to message her to tell her to take it easy with that shut but don't want to come off like a dad or judging I'd feel terrible if she overdosed and I didn't say anything. Should I just forget it or say something?
Any advice is appreciated
>>
>>16459128
Invite her round to do a line.
She'll suck your cock.
>>
>>16459165
I don't do Coke never have done Coke I don't judge but I'll probably make a joke and tell her to be safe or something
>>
>>16459128
The coke is probably an outlet for deeper issues so you're not gunna fix her by telling her to stop
>>
>>16459181
So just make a funny joke of it and say be safe honey? Something like that?
>>
>>16459173
Don't bother. Or go do some coke with her and have fun. Ya know, whatevs.
>>
>>16459188
We don't know enough details. Maybe she's been using coke for a long time and already understands what she's gotten into, or my be she's just getting into it and you're one of the only ones who knows.
>>
>>16459128
What do you want from her OP? Just sticking out for her wellbeing or get to know her? This might be an invitation for you to join her.

In which case telling her to be safe will score you no points.

I'd tell her it's OK to try it to experience it and you have nothing agaibst those who do, and you're even interested in doing it with her but you have no desire of becoming dependent on it and despise those who are.
>>
>>16459128
>I want to message her to tell her to take it easy with that shut but don't want to come off like a dad or judging
thats exactly what you're doing, stop being a moralfag, and stop pretending you do drugs to seem cool, it will backfire.
>>
Step 1
>"Hey you free this weekend to do a line or ten :p"
Step 2
>Go to her house (bring vodka)
>Do coke, fuck her.
????????????
profit
>>
>she's hot
and just looking to score free blow
>>
So instead of snorting your first time with a beauty and have awesome sex you decide to play the father role.

well done loser, beta faggot c.u.c.k.

you will regret this your whole life.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.