[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's it mean if you don't get a happy birthday from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 768x1024
What's it mean if you don't get a happy birthday from someone who's birthday was less than a week before yours and you wished them a happy birthday? Especially if you two were vocalizing feelings for each other at the beginning of knowing them?
>>
File: 1375228987675s.jpg (4 KB, 250x187) Image search: [Google]
1375228987675s.jpg
4 KB, 250x187
>>16459081

>What's it mean if you don't get a happy birthday from someone who's birthday was less than a week before yours and you wished them a happy birthday? Especially if you two were vocalizing feelings for each other at the beginning of knowing them?

It means you're a whiny twat who overthinks everything and irritates people.
>>
>>16459088
Is it too much to ask for a happy birthday from the guy you've been crushing on?
>>
>>16459099

>Is it too much to ask for a happy birthday from the guy you've been crushing on?

The thing you're bummed about is absolutely meaningless. Like, so pointless it hurts.
>>
You honesty are telling me you wouldn't be even slightly bummed if someone you've been talking to everyday decided to avoid contact with you on your birthday?
>>
>>16459163
Am I really the only one?
>>
I would take the fuckin hint
>>
Had one person tell me happy birthday when I turned 18, kill yourself son
>>
>>16459790
Felt shitty didn't it?
>>
>>16460048
Not him but unless you mentioned it was your birthday in the last few days he might've just forgot. You're not married.
>>
Birthdays really aren't very important except to your parents and when you were a kid. You're being silly. It is meaningless. Like sure it would be nice but it's not ACTUALLY important.
>>
>>16460193
That's totally why I'm upset. His was earlier this week and I even sent him things for his birthday.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.