[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you stop doing self-destructive shit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: öwhgpiwhe.jpg (126 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
öwhgpiwhe.jpg
126 KB, 480x360
How do you stop doing self-destructive shit?
>>
>>16459066
thats some nice lasagna
>>
>>16459066
By killing yourself.
>>
>>16459066
seek help man you probably have nobody to talk to
>>
Killing yourself usually stops you from doing faggy things
>>
just say no.
>>
>>16459066
get a girlfriend, even if it's just online. affection can cure it, maybe? i don't know, because i'm not an expert. lol
>>
>>16459164
This pretty much.

Self harm can have a bunch of different reasons with different solutions, and if the person cannot figure it out it's time to seek professional help with someone who can.
>>
>>16459066
By doing creative shit.

I tend to find that men are either constructive or destructive, we build things, develop things, destroy things.
Just find skill that you can develop and wear longer sleeves.
>>
>>16459357
I do sort of have romantic options available, but none that I'd want, and it'd be shitty of me to take advantage of someone like that.

>>16459378
>longer sleeves
I usually cut my legs or hips, places that aren't visible. And I'm in a creative school line and have been working on a long-term art project for a few years now.
>>
>>16459420
>but none that I'd want,
Well why don't you want those girls?
>>
>>16459426
It's a tie between being physically unattractive and having a way higher sex drive than I do.
>>
>>16459434
why does someone have to be physically attractive for you to appreciate their affection?
>>
>>16459463
Because I've tried that before and it's not nice to watch when they realise just how much of the relationship consisted of you suppressing your disgust for the sake of leeching affection. And even if you're the first one to do that to them, it's not pleasant to know that it'll keep happening to them until they learn that no amount of care will make anyone love them back.
>>
>>16459474
not everyone is that shallow my dear, no to mention immature :^)
>>
>>16459505
If you think you've never seen a face you don't want to kiss, you're not thinking hard enough.

Or maybe you've never been loved by someone who's unlovable. Everybody thinks they're going to be the knight in the shining armour if that ever happens.

The worst thing about "it's not that simple" is that nobody believes you until it happens to them, too.
>>
>>16459512
no one is unlovable. i am not that shallow, nor am i in a position to turn down someone who i love and who is a good partner because they don't have an attractive face or body
>>
>>16459531
>who I love

Yes, this is the part that you got wrong. I've loved some ugly people in my time, but dating someone you don't love back is still a dick move, and I don't like to think of myself as a person who habitually takes advantage of other people.
>>
>>16459543
what makes them ugly? how can one be so shallow so as to not be able to see past appearances?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.