[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright guys I need boyfriend advice and I'm coming to you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 640x1136
Alright guys I need boyfriend advice and I'm coming to you because I need an outside perspective

This is my second serious relationship, we've been dating for nearly a year now and we have a pretty decent thing going on right now.

However there's a girl in one of his classes that he has told me about, she sounds like she's interested in him and (in my opinion) has implied them having sex. He told me he brushes her off and I believed him so I didn't think anything of it until one of my friends saw him messaging someone and that person sent him a picture of herself and that he stared at it for a few good minutes.

When she described the girl in the picture I immediately knew it was the girl from his class. I never go through his phone because I never thought it was necessary, but this has changed my mind and tomorrow I plan on confronting him about it and looking through it.

But what do I do if he is actually talking to her? Do I just tell him to stop it? I know how I'm going to bring it up but I have no idea what I'm going to do if he is actually talking and flirting with her. I don't want to lose him.

We're both college students by the way. Sorry for the long read

Tl;dr boyfriend is texting a girl who's interested in him. Friend saw him stare at her picture for some minutes. I'm looking through his phone tomorrow, I need suggestions on what to do if he is actually texting to her way too much/flirting also I'd like suggestions on what to do about him taking pictures of her (I saw pics of her on his phone once)
>>
>>16522784
well there arn't many things you can do, which makes your decision simpler to some extent.

you can ask the other girl to leave him alone (good luck)
you can yell at the other girl for being a hussy

you can ask your boyfriend to leave her alone
you can yell at your boyfriend

or you can ignore it

if it was me I'd yell at the girl and tell everyone she's a slut, then tell your boyfriend that other people have noticed him talking to her and it's embarrassed and upset you, he might be under the impression that just talking to her doesn't do any harm

you can't force either of them to be moral, and you can't fix it by making yourself a better girlfriend, this is on them
then
>>
>>16522824
Anon, it's nice that you tried to help, but this is abysmal advice for OP...
>>
>>16522784
So, to me OP it's a respect thing. I would never allow a dude to flirt with me when I'm in a relationship. And if this other guy also KNOWS I'm with someone, and hits on me anyway, I have no problem being a huge dick to him.

If it's to the point that you feel like you need to confront the chick, you've already lost. You should never HAVE to, he should tell her to back off on his own. Also, I can almost guarantee you- you won't like what you find on his phone. You know your boyfriend, and you know when somethings up. You know when it's just a friend, and when it's not. Your gut is usually right, so prepare yourself.
>>
File: das.jpg (106 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
das.jpg
106 KB, 500x400
>>16522824
Yeah I don't know the girl very well.

I haven't heard of her being a hoe to anyone and really all she does is talk to my boyfriend about stuff like her being on birth control, how her favorite movie is 50 shades of grey, and her favorite type of bath
>>16522872
Ugh
>mfw reading this
You're so right about my problem. What do I do then? Do I demand answers or is this just a dead end relationship?
>>
>>16522894
I think confronting him is only fair to him AND to yourself.

I'm not very cool with snooping through a significant other's personal belongings in general; but sometimes your gut will just scream at you. Also it sounds like they already have a pretty inappropriate relationship. I'm all for platonic friends of the opposite sex.. but my rule? If it would be completely weird for him to say it to another dude, then it's weird for him to say it to me.
>>
>>16522858
well I'm not going to defend my advice specifically, but do you have a better idea?
>>
>>16522784
challenge her to a duel. its the only way.
>>
>>16523026
I lold
>>
Confront him about it. Do you really want to be in a relationship where you feel like you need friends to spy on him, or to go through his phone? Even if it is nothing, that will feed into your own paranoia and kill the relationship.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.