[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
month to month apartments
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Apartment.jpg (306 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Apartment.jpg
306 KB, 1600x1200
where do i find short term or month to month rentals?
i'll probably only need it until january or something

any keywords i'm missing on craigslist? there's very very few options
>>
AirBnB.
>>
>>16458668
ainbnb is nightly and ruinously expensive though if you're going for multi-month rentals
>>
>>16458678
>ainbnb is nightly
Did you think of maybe not opening your mouth until you were absolutely sure of what you were about to say?
>>
>>16458645

almost all apartment complexes offer m-m renting

but note it is 100-200 month more expensive than 12month lease

just find an apartment complex you like and call them and ask
>>
motels
>>
>>16458683
hmm, didn't realize that, i always assumed they would be lease only. i'm fine with the slightly higher cost

>>16458682
just looked it up, it looks like there are monthly rentals but they're AT LEAST DOUBLE the going rate of normal rentals
>>
Doesn't america have something like blocket.se?

Im seeing abusiness opportunity here.

There certainly has to be a site where you can find places to rent long term, unlike airbnb which is short term.
>>
>>16459023
there's tons of regulations that airbnb only barely skirts past
>>
>>16459030
Renting out long term with the concent of the landlord, or housing comunity shouldn't be a problem in the land of the free.
>>
>>16459036
yeah
shouldn't
>>
>>16458645
Weekly motels
>>
>>16459329
That's what I had in mind. Hope you hhave fun OP!
>>
>>16459329
that sounds like, from a month to month perspective, it'd cost a shitload
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.