[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to kill attraction?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1446564293311.jpg (134 KB, 558x720) Image search: [Google]
1446564293311.jpg
134 KB, 558x720
For reasons that I'm not going to argue about in this thread, I've come to the conclusion that dating/sex/romance carries far too many legal and financial risks if you're a guy, so I've decided to avoid those things entirely. For the past three or so years, since I started college, I've mostly kept to myself and stayed away from social interaction as much as possible.

But lately, I've been in more forced social interaction than usual and I've found myself getting more attached to some of the people around me. Most of it is harmless, but I keep feeling the urge to ask out a couple of different girls. This feels so stupid, like some dumb high school crush that I should be above, but I can't stop thinking about it and I have no choice but to interact with this person.

It used to be that I could just masturbate and feelings like this would pass, but that hasn't been working lately. How can I make this feeling pass?
>>
>>16458610
Hire a prostitute.
>>
>>16458612
How would that be different than masturbating? I have my libido under control, it's the irrational urge for a relationship that's putting me in a dangerous situation.
>>
>>16458615
Desires aren't rational. At least half of your brain is wired to like abstract concepts not founded in logical situations. You'll be fighting this urge your whole life. I think you're bored of listening to logic and ready to feel something.
>>
>>16458650
What I'm not ready to feel is the whoosing of all the money being sucked out of my bank account, so I'd much rather just have this go away.
>>
You know, this is the first time someone on this thread had the problem that they were not autistic enough.
>>
>>16458928
And by "thread", I meant "board". Fuck my brain.
>>
>>16458700
You're not rational at all. You've determined that being in a relationship is a financial risk, and are apparently so fucking retarded you can't come up with any way to mitigate that risk besides abstaining entirely from a relationship when that isn't necessary. Nothing is going to happen to your bank account unless you let it you stupid fuck. Be in a relationship without being retarded about your finances. The two are not mutually exclusive. Jesus Christ the fucking atusim.
>>
>>16458944
I clearly said I won't argue this point. You're simply won't, so why are you shitposting here?

Really though I need some help I'll probably see her in less than an hour.
>>
>>16458610
Keep urself busy, away from the girl u like and if you find urself thinking about her, try to think shit about her
>>
>>16458957
*simply wrong
>>
>>16458974
I'm not wrong. If you're actually serious (we all know you aren't and are just here to shitpost and attentionwhore) get chemically or physically castrated.
>>
Castration if you're really hardcore about it. Some animals tend be more docile after it.
>>
>>16458961
Guess I'll try it
>>
>>16459240
That's a problem if OP wants to become a negotiator of any kind.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.