[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you get back with an ex who left you who is interested
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1447026636472.jpg (108 KB, 640x630) Image search: [Google]
1447026636472.jpg
108 KB, 640x630
Would you get back with an ex who left you who is interested in you again? Bonus points: she's mentally ill. But I loved her so much, she was basically perfect aside from her being mentally ill and the part where she left me.
>>
Any time.
Just say the word.
Im her humble servant and provider.
>>
She won't be mentally ill forever. If you can work through it and you truly care about her, it's a possibility.

What ended the relationship previously matters. If those issues are no longer present, it may be able to work.
>>
I'd pretend to, anal Fuck her as much as I can. Then when she stops letting me use her I'd dump the slur. ;)
>>
>>16458540
>She won't be mentally ill forever.

Really? What facts do you have to back up that statement?
>>
OP here. I made this thread because my ex was making twitter comments about how she wanted to get back with someone. It might not be me, maybe some other ex of hers, but she just popped up on my Tinder matches so I'm hesitant as to whether I should swipe her right to see if she swipes me, or swipe her left and forget about her.
>>
File: 1443353272682.png (20 KB, 936x590) Image search: [Google]
1443353272682.png
20 KB, 936x590
>>16458532
>mentally I'll
>still thinking about going back
Op are you seriously THAT fucking stupid?
>>
>>16458540
I have been in almost the EXACT same situation and have had the EXACT same thing run through my head
I was wrong and so are you
Get over her and forget about it
>>
>>16458540
>She won't be mentally ill forever.

[citation needed]
>>
What do you guys think...should I swipe her right or left?
>>
>>16458532
I would take her back.
If I already knew what I was in for why not go at it?
>>
>>16458532
hell
no
do not do that shit. if you do, you are voluntarily entering a world of pain
>>
Has she been diagnosed as mentally ill ?? And if so what does she have.
>>
>>16458532
>an ex who left you
>she's mentally ill.
I see no way this could possibly go wrong OP.
>>
>>16458904
It was a really great relationship for the first few months, no bumps or arguments at all... right up to the last one when her mental illness got bad and she left me.
>>
>>16458532
What does she have? Why did she leave you?
>>
>>16458935
Depression and borderline. I hear borderline is the worst mental illness ever for relationships. She said she left me because she was too mentally ill to be in a relationship, but she also tried to break up 1 month prior because she decided she didn't like dating someone who was very quiet---but then the day after that she said to forget about that.
>>
Bump once more before I go to work
>>
File: 1392768469384.jpg (64 KB, 800x558) Image search: [Google]
1392768469384.jpg
64 KB, 800x558
>>16458532

>But I loved her so much

Oh, well in that case you should get back to her. I was going to tell you that your dysfunctional relationship with a mentally ill person was doomed but now that I know you love her theres no way it won't work.
>>
>>16459205

Well. I swiped her right on Tinder. She might not even swipe me right, probably already swiped me left. I might as well chat with her if she does swipe me right.
>>
>>16459205
For the 5 out of 6 months we dated, it was a very functional relationship. In the last month her mental illness got very bad, thats when tensions started.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.