[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm trying to bang a girl who is engaged. So is it better
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1440789992825.jpg (50 KB, 697x535) Image search: [Google]
1440789992825.jpg
50 KB, 697x535
I'm trying to bang a girl who is engaged.

So is it better to tell her I also have a gf? That way she'll know that I won't get clingy and this oils just be nsa.

Or is it better to tell her that I'm single so she'll know I'm available.
>>
And this will just be nsa*
>>
Leave her the fuck alone and stop trying to put your dick in someone elses chick
>>
>>16458300

Just gonna get my dick wet. No harm
>>
Well?
>>
>>16458300
lol what a fag. It's not OPs fault the guy went on his knees for a girl who literally goes on her knees for other men.

as to the OP, it's something I wondered about as well. Sometimes I feel like saying you have a gf works because she'll feel less guilty, sometimes she'll think you're beta trying to get some action your gf won't give you. Maybe just be obscure about it.
>>
>>16458352
>No harm
To you. But that's all you seem to care about. You, and people like you, are the reason why society is collapsing.
>>
>>16459458
society isn't collapsing. Society around betas who marry whores without knowing it is collapsing. I'm not OP by the way but he has every right to bang whoever. He's single, every woman is free game.
>>
>>16459467
>society isn't collapsing
You don't pay attention much to the world around you, then.
>>
>>16459472
Whores will keep cheating, betas will keep providing and chads will keep getting their way. It's been that way since the introduction of no-fault divorce. Chads suddenly becoming more moral won't change anything because they aren't the problem. The problem is that men get in LTRs with sluts, and because they have the wrong image of sluts in their mind they won't recognize one even if they are in front of her offering her a ring and his eternal, law-enforced servitude.

If you want to see your idea of justice in society it's betas who need to change, not chads. Until then happy hunting OP.
>>
OP here. Banged a couple of taken and married girls in the past, some even had kids. If the girl doesn't get it from me she'll just fuck someone willing. I don't get involved in their lives, it's just a quick nsa fuck.

This girl is different. She's not a whore and she's very modest. Initial impressions are that she's not the type to cheat but recent interactions have escalated our exposure time to each other and she's been a lot more friendly and talkative than in the past. I just wanted my best chance for success but probability is like 10%. I'll keep being obscure aabout my relationship status
>>
I think you should don't.

But whatever. It's on your head, not hers
>>
>>16459534
It could be in her head too she's just too shy. She is a bit insecure. I know she thinks about me in her daily life
>>
>>16459458
it's not OP's fault if a taken girl wants to fuck him. she's the one who's committed to someone else so being faithful is her responsibility. it'd be nice if no one ever tempted anyone else and although it's a bit of a dick move to keep trying to get with someone who's taken, if they go ahead with it that's all on them.

a bigger reason why society is collapsing is because no-one wants to take any responsibility for their actions anymore.
>>
>>16459546

I haven't tried at all and willl try once. Therefore I'd like to increase my chances as much as possible before I try. Establishing rapport is good but too much can leave in permanently in the friend zone
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.