[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In 27 years I haven't figured out how to have sex with a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 19791916-2 (1).jpg (52 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
19791916-2 (1).jpg
52 KB, 640x960
In 27 years I haven't figured out how to have sex with a chick. Prostitution is illegal, talking is fucking boring as fucking fuck, not rich, decent looking though, steady job, shit car, what do?
>>
what have your experiences with tinder, craigslist and dating sites been like? how likely are you to approach women? do you want sex or a gf?

good looking should make your chances of online dating and apps easier. just tell them you are interested in sex and keep fishing until you catch one.

if its a girlfriend however thats a different story
>>
Sounds like you better start enjoying conversation real quick.
>>
File: 784.jpg (12 KB, 468x264) Image search: [Google]
784.jpg
12 KB, 468x264
>>16458117
Can always become gay see if anyone's interested,batter than nothing :b
>>
>>16458117
prostitution is legal in most of europe!
>>
>>16458127
In all honesty the girls I have approached said yes to a date but like I said I'm not much of a talker nerves kill me. Every time I end up sounding retarded.

>>16458131
funny enough gay guys usually are attracted to me, wish the feeling was mutual, then wouldn't be here.
>>
>>16458138
>In all honesty the girls I have approached said yes to a date but like I said I'm not much of a talker nerves kill me. Every time I end up sounding retarded.

...And there's the truth we all knew from the beginning.

Do you have male friends? Can you manage to hold a fun conversation with them without having to say the words "fuck", "nigger", or "faggot" every 5 seconds?

Go on a date with the intention of hanging out with someone and having a good time, not with the intention of trying to figure out the perfect thing to say to make her like you.

The entire point of courtship is to figure out if you actually like the other person enough to want to spend time with them. Don't make that an automatic "yes" just because of vagina.
>>
>>16458138
I mean there's really nothing wrong in my opinion, I'd say become curious OP!
>>
>>16458166
actually I don't have any friends. I kind of devoted my life to becoming a graphic artist (building a portfolio now) putting aside friends and relationships. It is only since recently that I have felt the urge for sex and company, and it's coming on strong af.

>>16458173
Meh, give it a month or two.
>>
Fuck it, making a compromise. finding a hooker and if I get caught, getting fucked in jail.
>>
>>16458138
I fucked a guy in the ass just because I was lonely and couldn't get a girl for years. It's ok, do it faggot. I'm still not a single bit attracted to men. If sex is what you want, stop caring. you've already wasted most of your best years.
>>
>>16458256
You go girl, I'm also getting a psuedo hooker next week, she fucks in exchange for Drinks and cigarettes. You pay a woman for sex either way, time, effort, emotion or money.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.