[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>A month ago, have drinks with uni friend in a bar >A female
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1421784985026.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1421784985026.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>A month ago, have drinks with uni friend in a bar
>A female friend of us joins us, she's with a friend of hers
>Her friend is really cute, joyful and fun to be around
>She stays with us until the bar closes, we have a lot of great chat
>At some point I say to her she's a really cool girl, she says I am cool guy too
>The day after she adds me on FB, and a few days later she asks me if I want to hang out again in that same bar
>Turns out she only asked me, not my friend
>Tell her that I'd like it, and I'll let her know when I'm available
>We have trouble scheduling, not available the same nights, then there's a week of holidays
>Finally, last monday, she joins us again with same female friend
>Again we have a very good night. She asks me how things are going with girls when we go out alone for a smoke
>She also jokes about how I didn't invited her again. Also I'm pretty sure she was deliberately reaching my legs with hers under the table...
>She says we should go dancing, ask me if I know I place, I say yes
>We all go. She dances with my friend at first but when she dances with me she gets very touchy, she gets me to grab her by the waist, etc.
>The day after, she texts me again to tell me that it was really cool and we should go dance again, that she could learn me how to swing properly. I say yes and tell her about a place I'll go to dance with friends on friday, asking her if she wants to come.
>No answer
>Yesterday I was with friends in the same bar as the two other times so I let her know we're in for the night if she's around
>No answer

Today is friday so should I let her know again about the dancing night ? I was thinking on giving her a call. Considering all her signs of interests and texts I find it weird she didn't answer...
>>
>>16458065
>Today is friday so should I let her know again about the dancing night ? I was thinking on giving her a call. Considering all her signs of interests and texts I find it weird she didn't answer...
I can tell just based off of that sentence you're trying to get a girl to hit you back up after she's giving you silence. There's really no need for that wall of text, but if you come here regularly you probably have autism.
>>
>>16458066

She gave me silence literally after hitting me up all the time. I mean I was answering to one of her text.
>>
>>16458078
Just call her tonight and if she doesn't answer then oh well. Life goes on.
>>
>>16458085

Even though she basically ignored me twice ?
When we had trouble according our schedules she'd answer something like "sorry can't because [x], what about thursday or friday ? Would be really nice to hang out again !"
The silent treatment must means something...
>>
Dude what the fuck are you thinking? Considering you are posting on this forum chances are you cant dance worth shit just like me and most other people. If a girl asks you to dance you always say no! Unless you are black or a faggot, chances are you cant dance. She didn't like your dance moves...this happens all the time. Chances are she danced with some douchefag who had some bullshit moves that impressed her. In the future just convince them to go do something else instead. Fuck dancing, its gay as shit.

Next time just confidiently say "I suck at dancing and think it sucks" Spit in her face for trying to embarrass you on the dance floor.

Ohh and maybe she hasn't returned your calls because maybe she died. JK...she probably just found another person who attracted her with nonsense dance moves. Some girls are just like this...whoever they dance with they sleep with.

I'd try to call her back though. Give it like a week or two or three...play hard to get. And defiantly DO NOT GO DANCING again!
>>
>>16458122

I'm not a shit dancer at all kek. She's just better since she practices a lot.
>>
Bamp need advice on calling or not
>>
>>16458109
Well, she did suggest other days for meeting. That usually suggests she's interested.

I'd do what >>16458085 said. Try once again, if it doesn't work move on.
>>
>>16458284
wrong...you need to text her and say that you changed your plans and arent going dancing...just wanted to give her a heads up.

She will then feel like you are ditching her again and respond.

Next time you see her, quite being so slow and when the bar closes, take her to your place and shoot your cum on her.
>>
For fuck sake dude! I told you already! DO NOT CONTACT FOR AT LEAST A WEEK UNLESS SHE REACHES OUT FIRST!!

This is the third time you make this thread. What's the point of asking for /adv if you keep posting until you get the answer you want? Why not send her twenty texts in a row, call her up and start showing up at places she'll be to 'accidentally' run into her?

Man the fuck up and BE PATIENT Jesus fuck!
>>
>>16458065
Op repeat these words to her exactly "I like you, want to start dating." Get straight to the point and stop bullshitting around.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.