[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
thieving scum
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: butt doublelivefront.jpg (574 KB, 1410x1356) Image search: [Google]
butt doublelivefront.jpg
574 KB, 1410x1356
A "friend" of mine just stole fifty bucks off me. Should i stomp his guts out or what?
>>
Consider it a $50 lesson on not associating with shitty people in the future.
>>
Just reposess $50 out of him if you see him around again.
>>
>>16457637
ask him to lend you 50 dollars to see how he responds
>>
Weirdly enough i am thinking that $50 is a low price to pay to get rid of this low rent piece of shit forever. Although keying his mercedes might be fun too. People call him the berk in the merc.
>>
>>16457654
If you can get away with keying his car, yes, do it. Don't say shit to ANYONE about it. No texts, no FB messages, no snaps, nothing. Never admit it to anyone, so it can never come back to you. It'll cost him a lot more than $50 to fix any key damage. You can then move on with life at peace.
>>
I had a few friends back in the day who used to steal things from each other. Neither one of them thought it was really funny after it immediately happened, but they were both stoners and seemed pretty chill about it after a while anyways.

I don't really know your situation entirely, or how well you know this "friend" of yours, but I reckon just go up to them and confront them about it. Tell them to give it back and shit, and if things go badly, whatever it's just fifty bucks. If things go well, you're probably going to get yours back or a gut-wrenching explanation about how his little sister has cancer and because his parents are dead he has to desperately try to scrape all the money together to pay for it. Or something like that. Or maybe health care is free where you live. Who knows? I don't.
>>
>>16457667
I said "things" in this post, but I specifically mean money. Like one would go off to the toilet, and the other would grab like two hundred bucks out of his bag and he wouldn't realise until like 30 minutes later, then friend would get an angry phone call and give it back.
>>
File: 1446213660617.jpg (23 KB, 381x390) Image search: [Google]
1446213660617.jpg
23 KB, 381x390
Steal it back and/or cut contact. There's likely a substance that's involved.
It ain't worth the bullshit you'll have to go through, if you get caught teaching him a lesson.
>>
This thieving fuck is well known for his lies and bullshit. I really need to calm down, right now i could rip his face off with my bare hands. But revenge is a dish best served cold. Maybe i should tell him that i used to fuck his skank girlfriend when they were together, that's a secret I've kept for the last 3 years.
>>
>>16457637
Take it like Dracula
>>
>>16457676
You sound like an actual child.

Don't forget to come back and tell us how that goes for you so we can have a chuckle.
>>
You have a few choices
1. Never talk to him again
2. Beat his ass
3. (1 and 2)
4. He gives you back to money and more and appologizes on his knees begging for forgiveness and you slowly wean him back into associate status where he stays for a good year or so.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.