[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I met the girl of my dreams over steam, but I think one of my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: 1413188895542.jpg (476 KB, 768x576) Image search: [Google]
1413188895542.jpg
476 KB, 768x576
I met the girl of my dreams over steam, but I think one of my friends is trying to steal her away from me. What do I do?
>>
>>16457532
Remember she's only the girl of your dreams if you're the guy of her dreams.
>>
>>16457551
So should I stop pursuing her? should I be mad at my friend, he knows I like her.
>>
I really like her a lot.
>>
>>16457558
Why would you stop pursueing her? If she choses him just find someone else who's into you. If she choses you, lucky you.
>>
>>16457573
then tell her. remember, relationships require two people. its her good right to choose your friend and it does not have anything to do with "stealing".
>>
>>16457578
He knows I like her, and he just shows off to her all the time. its also hard because they have more games in common and always offers to buy her games, though she declines.

Me and her talk but it seems like shes getting slower with replies... right now shes playing Serious Sam and she hasn't replied in 10 minutes
>>
>>16457532
Yeah because women are actually objects and because you like her it means she belongs to you. The way you think is the reason you're a KV beta orbiter.
>>
Challenge him to 1v1 pvp for the right to pursue her. Best of three matches, you each pick a game of choice. She picks the third.
>>
>>16457583
its serious sam god damnit thats more important than your petty shit.
>>
>>16457583
You're obviously more focussed on what he's doing than doing your own thing, which isn't good. Just be yourself, show it but don't force it. Buying games for her doesn't mean shit, it's best you don't do that actually.
>>
>>16457597
She takes so long to talk to, because she takes so long to reply, she plays first person shooters a lot... even when it says she isn't playing anything, shes usually playing some non steam game... she doesn't even play Dota 2 which is where we met.
>>16457599
I am trying to be myself, but I feel like I'm losing this battle... He even said she was too fat for him, but now is fucking flirting and peacocking to her.
>>
>>16457532

>over steam
>grill

Anon let me tell you something amazing about women who are the ages of 18-26. They are literal leeches for attention. The fact that you met this girl online and think someone is trying to "Steal her" is hilarious. Add in the fact that she probably talks to ten other dudes who all think she is theirs makes it even funnier.

Online shit isn't real bro, it isn't. This is coming from a guy who was in an LDR for 2 years + visits. This girl is 1) surrounded by orbiter betas like yourself 2) using you for attention.

I advise you to stop putting random girls on pedestals and to grow a spine however you probably won't listen to me and will continue to fawn over this girl up to the point that she texts you that she has a boyfriend one day before you flip shit finally.
>>
>>16457623
good reply, i guess /adv/ ist 100% faggots.
>>
>>16457597
top kek
>>
>>16457623
She doesn't seem the type, shes admitted to being fat, she is shy... awkward. She doesn't have many steam friends and was reluctant to add me and my friend. She doesn't even have her real picture on her profile... nor says typical gamer girl stuff.
>>
>>16457644
Like most girls on the internet, that suspiciously sounds like a dude.
>>
>>16457649
I've heard her voice and she sent me pictures.
>>
>>16457597
Is it worth buying? I'm thinking of buying it so I can play it with her.
>>
>>16457666
yes, its awesome in co-op
also nice satanic trips
>>
Have you considered not being 14 years old?
>>
>>16457677
I'm more into Battlefield and Call of Duty, is there any overlap, it doesn't look like it.
>>
>>16457683
10/10 troll made me reply
>>
>girl of your dreams on steam
It's a man, honey
>>
>>16457651
What makes you think that the girl in this pictures it's really her?
>>
>>16457683
you need to be over 18 to post here
>>
>>16457594
>>16457597
>>16457682
>>16458159
>>16458313

Loving this thread so far
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.