[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I have this girlfriend i met on WoW, but every guy who finds
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: WoWScrnShot_053115_184212.jpg (18 KB, 349x72) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_053115_184212.jpg
18 KB, 349x72
So I have this girlfriend i met on WoW, but every guy who finds out that she is a girl fucking talks to her. SHe's a nice gal,that's why she replies back, but im getting fucking annoyed and tired that she has to talk to every guy who talks to her. WHat do i fucking do, i am losing my fucking god damn piece of shit mind.
>>
You do not have a girlfriend. Just rest easy senpai
>>
Trust her. There's no point in being with her if you can't and you literally met her doing this hobby so it would be nuts to expect her to stop. And yes she may be doing precisely the same flirtation she did with you, that's why you had better hope this isn't a long distance relationship. Chances are if she ate up the attention you initially gave her she eats up all the attention they still give her. If she was reserved and only became your gf after getting to know you on there then you have a speck of hope she's not going to meet someone else the same way.
>>
OP here
i dont fucking know anymore, yeah i met her doing this hobby and we hit it off quickly.
Yes, we're long distance and we've talked literally every day on skype since we met. but it bugs me that she is fucking typing to other guys , fucking that typing sound on the other end annoys me the fuck out so much that i cant just chill with her anymore knowing that she is not 100% there.
>>
what can i do before i fucking push her away. she apologized to me yesterday when i brought it up, but SHE FUCKING kept doing it today again. I should be mad at the fucking guys who won't leave her alone, but at the same time...is she leading them off by just being the nice, sweet girl that she is?
>>
Sounds like you're mad clingy. Do you expect her to just go mute when people chat her up in the middle of a video game?
>>
Are you:

-In your late 20's/30's
-Financial stable
-Able to afford trips/flights (s--as in plural) to meet her in person
-In constant contact with her, inside and outside of the game.

I have seen exactly 1 long distance started relationship work--they even actually met on WoW--but they ticked all of those boxes. After 3 years, he took a new job and moved several thousand miles to be near her and her kids.

Otherwise, you don't really have a girlfriend.
>>
so what can i do to stop being annoyed by this shit. i come home from work to relax with her and all i hear is fucking typing typing typing and she's not typing to me that is for fucking sure
>>
>>16457536
>>16457529
>>16457507
If you don't reign in your jealousy you will never have a real girlfriend, OP. You can't control what other people do and you shouldn't try to.

If you feel uncomfortable your only choices are to change your opinion or leave the situation. Pick the most appropriate of the two in any situation and you'll be happy.
>>
>>16457554
Remind yourself that you're just one of many dudes she's talking to and probably not the most interesting one around. Find some other girls to talk to.
>>
OP here and Yes, i am financially stable. i am 23 years old, and we talk every day, she right now sleeping but we're on skype because she's used to me just "being there" we've hung out every day for the past 5 months, and lately i've been getting jealous of this petty shit. as far as meeting each other in person, she tells me that she's going to come visit me after the holidays when she can take a break off from work and family.
>>
How are you gonna call someone you've never even touched your girlfriend?
>>
That's how she met you in the first place, don't get mad guys talk to her, YOU talked to her and I highly doubt you had zero interest in her gender.

It's a long distance relationship. You can either deal with the fact that while you're many miles away endless numbers of men are talking to her both online AND in real life or it's an even larger waste of time than long distance relationships are than usual. The guys online are the least of your worries, they'll have at least as hard of a time fucking her as you do. There are actual guys speaking to her in person everyday, they have ten times the upper hand. Either you believe she can be trusted or there is no point. If you can stop the anger, you'll have to end it.

The only thing you can do to soothe it is decide if she is trustworthy and decide if you have something to offer that others don't that she values. This could just be personality even. Like even if you just really feel you get along.
>>
>>16457565
is that a universal law/rule?
she asked me out a long time ago and even calls me her husband/ father of her future kids.
+ that's not point, could you be a little more helpful please to the actual root of this problem/ my behavior. thank you
>>
>>16457507
>So I have this girlfriend i met on WoW
Haha, no you don't.
>>
>>16457579
She sounds mad crazy

A WoW relationship does not equal a real relationship
>>
File: 1446325868394.png (278 KB, 401x385) Image search: [Google]
1446325868394.png
278 KB, 401x385
>>16457579
>calls me her husband/ father of her future kids.
>after 5 months of LDR shit

RIP you're fucked friendo
>>
Trust her OP
>>
>Being in a "relationship" with someone you've never met in person
>Getting mad jealous over them

I'd stop here and laugh, but I'm pretty sure there's some highschoolers on the board with problems more valid than anything you've got to worry about.
>>
gamer girls are an absolute red flag mate. forget it. if u manage to fuck her once, be happy about it and move on. thats about the best advice you can get.
>>
>>16457727
So did you just not read any of the thread at all?

The dude's never even seen her in person, let alone ever going to get a chance to touch her.
>>
>>16457507
>Maitoz
>Maito

Finland?
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_100714_235150.jpg (438 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_100714_235150.jpg
438 KB, 1280x1024
>>16457507
So, I had a "WoW GF" once, actually got quite emotionally invested in the whole thing, to the point of starting to make irl plans with her. Found out purley by chance that she was doing the same thing with about half the raid team, with all of us thinking we were the only one. Dodged a bullet there I think.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.