[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does it make me a bad person if I messaged a girl on OK cupid,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: FB_IMG_1447372300285.jpg (25 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1447372300285.jpg
25 KB, 720x405
Does it make me a bad person if I messaged a girl on OK cupid, found out she had a bf through Facebook snooping and then continued to pursue her just to see if I could get her to cheat?
>>
Like the girl isn't even attractive, she's well below my usual standards. But I'm just really drawn to fucking this girl, just because she's been in this relationship for like 2 years
>>
>>16457469
You really need us to answer that?

That's a weird validation to be seeking here.
>>
>>16457505
I just need some outside perspective on this.
>>
>>16457466

Well, ultimately its up to her whether she cheats or not. You were there to instigate it so yes your still partly responsible regardless. But if you were to get found out alot of people would label you a home wrecker, so yes that would be a bad person.
>>
>she's well below my usual standards

What are your standards exactly?
>>
>>16457533
low
>>
I've been talking to a Italian QT on Whatsapp for 2 months now that I met on Interpals.net. It's crazy, but we've never met yet in real life, but I like her. We click and have really fun convos. Well I just found out she has a boyfriend... I'm going to Italy next month and plan on meeting her. It sucks.
>>
>>16457534

So basically, neck beard spend your days on 4chan?

(sorry for the stereotyping, just figure its general 4chan audience)
>>
Yeah, you're a piece of shit, as you might've expected.
>>
>>16457466
>Does it make me a bad person
Of fucking course, what the hell did you expect?
Don't mess with other people's relationships. If a girl is taken, forget about her.
Waiting for her to be single again is a waste of time, it never works.
Trying to get her to cheat is retarded and YES that makes you just as bad of a person as she would be for cheating on her partner.
This isn't How I met your mother.
>>
No, it makes her a bad person, not you
>>
If she cheats, it's her fault. You have no part in their relationship, only what they give you.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.