[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can't stop masterbating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_3304.jpg (196 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3304.jpg
196 KB, 960x720
I'm a girl, and I can't stop masturbating, Any advice on how I can stop please. I really dont want to do it anymore. I feel awful and sick. Idk..I mostly do it when I feel really depressed or lonely. I just really want to stop the habit, i feel like it isnt right.
>>
Hey, im a guy with the same problems to the point that it ruined sex. Honestly the best thing I can suggest is finding other ways to express sadness. I used long walks so I couldn't jack off as much.

Im not completly past it either. Especially when feel depressed. Hope what little I have helps
>>
mastUrbating

with a 'u'
>>
>>16457319
I usually don't masturbate when they are people in the house or people to have sex with.
Surround yourself with friends or get a boyfriend?

Maybe cut back on computer time and pick up a new hobby.

I understand how you are feeling and have been through that. You can do it, femanon. Take control of your body, limit yourself.
>>
Stop being depressed and lonely.
Enjoy your time spent on other more meaningful experiences like getting a boyfriend or getting a hobby.
>>
>>16457319
get someone to fuck you
duh
>>
>>16457363
Great advice man
>>
I masturbate more when my depression flares up. When I notice the pattern and realize I haven't been takung care of myself, I fix it.

Then my libido skyrockets in a different way, and I bone my girlfriend's brain out. Good times.

My advice tho, resolve your issues. If you're lonely, meet people. If you're depressed, find out why, and fucking fix it. The only way to solve those two issues is to attack them head on

As for feeling like masturbation isn't right... in my experience, girls who masturbate and fantasize, are better in bed, more honest, and better to be in a relationship with. Fap away.
>>
>>16457319
Find yourself other things to do. Read books, go out more, learn new thing, etc. Occupy your time
>>
>>16457319
>i feel like it isnt right.

You're wrong. There isn't anything wrong with it.

Stop getting angry at yourself about it.
>>
>>16458493

This. It sounds like you view masturbation as something dirty. It isn't. We all do it.

You can adjust your depression by meeting people and getting out but don't view masturbation as something you only have to do when depressed.
>>
>>16458493
this

its only a porblem if youre doing it ALL THE TIME and it interferes with your life. fapping every day is normal, good way to relieve stress.
>>
well, then i guess you could say this is a master bait post
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.