[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What to do with my life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1440867090074.jpg (223 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1440867090074.jpg
223 KB, 1920x1080
That's me:
>19 y/o
>balding
>low test (11cm dick that does not work, possibly sterile, 165cm tall)
>kissless virgin
>ugly

I really hate my parents because they did not care enough to take me to a doctor when there was something that could be done about this, despite my whole family being really tall with long hair.
I went to the doctor by myself when I turned 18 but there is nothing to be done about my height. I'm taking some hormones since then to help with my dick but apparently it is not working.

Any point in living? I will never be close to anyone or have a family.
I am not attracted to males.
At the moment I am studying to apply for a job so I can pay for rent and live alone but I'm not very confident.
Thanks
>>
>>16456630

anon
You have nothing to lose.
buy nice truck or wagon and just drive cross country
do wild shit with your appearance
do whatever you want
never look back
>>
Some people are born retarded, disfigured, or physically crippled. You could be way worse off man, you are lucky that you have a life to live, enjoy it as much as you can.

Yes, some people have been born with better stock, but everyone has their own problems, just because you can't see it physically doesn't mean its not there.

You don't need a relationship or family to find joy in life, some of the happiest people out there are bum ugly, they own it more than any self-conscious "good looking" person will ever be.

Sorry if I'm rambling, but I wasn't exactly born pretty either, but that's not relevant in the grand scheme of things.

Be the best you can be and be comfortable with yourself, and nobody will be above you.
>>
>>16456630

post a pic of yourself? let me see what you are working with here.

>i will never be close to anyone or have a family

why tho? its not like you need looks or hair for that.
>>
>>16456656

This is shitty advice.
Fuck you.
Never ever say this to someone.
>think of all the people who have it worse!
NO!
This is so baffling, the only people who think this is good to say HAVE to be socially retarded, or they've never gone through anything bad in their life.
>>
>>16456658

its not even that you are better off then them, its that people worse off then you have been having families and making friends and living life fine.

most of the world is pretty ugly bro. like a lot of it. so even if ur exceptionally ugly you are only grouped in with other uggos.

so go marry an uggo. or dont, just become great friends with people.
>>
>>16456658

I gave actual advice, you are just criticizing it instead of giving your own.

Go fuck yourself you useless piece of shit, you contributed literally nothing to this thread.
>>
>>16456630
>I really hate my parents because they did not care enough to take me to a doctor when there was something that could be done about this
Done about what? you absolute autist
>>
>>16456693
He said he has hormone problems, if it were addressed during puberty he'd probably have come out a less broken person
>>
File: 1440624947213.jpg (26 KB, 240x320) Image search: [Google]
1440624947213.jpg
26 KB, 240x320
Thanks everyone

>>16456693
How could I know there was something wrong with me? This kind of problem has to be dealt with when you are a child in growth phase

>>16456657
Pic related.
I had acne when 9 but could not take meds because they are "strong" or something, so I lived with really bad acne till I was 13 or 14, then I took Accutane.
These problems have destroyed my confidence
Gained weight since I finished high school last year, but I am going to the gym at least 3x a week for almost 6 months now.

I lost the friends I had because everyone has a job now so we tried to see each other at clubs/parties on weekends but it's not my thing as you can guess, so we kinda lost contact
Maybe I should seek a therapist or something?
>>
>>16457041
Dude, you're not balding and you look pretty good. I think you just need to get /fit/ dude. I bet if you lost weight you would look like a solid 7.5 (even higher if you put on muscle, too) and your dick might actually "grow" a few inches, as well.
>>
>>16457622
And that's not even considering the confidence boost you'll get. That might cause an even bigger turn-around for you.
>>
>>16457041
What the hell you like fine. Totally average.

What >>16457622 said
>>
>>16457041
It's been said but just get some cardio and a better lifting regimen than 3 times a week. Sometimes I get a little depressed when I miss the gym for a while.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.