[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does one become more intelligent? I hate that I feel stupid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: justwalkaway.jpg (153 KB, 933x795) Image search: [Google]
justwalkaway.jpg
153 KB, 933x795
How does one become more intelligent? I hate that I feel stupid all the time because of all the miss ups I do. When I read books I get lost in confusion and can never solve a problem. How can I control my dumbness?
>>
Fellow dumbass here - you can't. Seek jobs that require lots of talking, but not a lot of thinking.
>>
>>16456488
Its because your brain is clogged with unnecessary tissue. A .50 bullet to the side of your head should clean out all that unnecessary stuff and get you back to being the intelligent anon we all know you are :)
>>
>>16456495
But I can't afford a 50 caliber dumb ass
>>
>>16456526
Then I suppose a 22 will do.
>>
>>16456529
Now that sounds like more common sense. Dumb ass
>>
>>16456552
No, you'll just need two or three of them to be effective. Also its amusing that a dumb ass would call someone else a dumb ass. Please kill yourself already you fucking idiot.
>>
>>16456558
Settle down Beavis

uh huh huh
>>
>>16456569
Why haven't you killed yourself yet? I'm sure daddy has a gun somewhere in the house you could use.
>>
>>16456529
I heard a .22 is sometimes better. Apparently the bullet just ricochets around in the brain as opposed to a higher caliber that might just blast straight though.

I don't know man. Just find something you're good at and be the best at it. Intelligence is kind of subject to an extent. I've worked with engineers that are way smarter than me in regards to some things but when it comes to simple mechanical shit they can't figure it out. Point is; you can't know everything.
>>
>>16456572
Because I'm not a dumb ass, you fucking dumb ass.
>>
>>16456572
If you're gonna be a dickhead on the interwebs or troll at least put some effort into it. "kill yourself" is fucking pathetic and lazy...
>>
>>16456576
Except you are. Please do us all a favor and kill yourself before you pollute the gene pool even more. Oh, sorry, you might think that's like a swimming pool full of Levi brand denim. Kill yourself before you make babies.
>>
>>16456488
12 gauge to head before you vote hillary.
>>
>>16456582
So you want me to swim in your mom?
>>
>>16456587
Lol you're retarded.
>>
>>16456488
To answer your original question op, since the neckbeards are too busy fighting over who should kill themselves, you may have ADHD or something similar. It's not that you're dumb you just have a hard time concentrating on learning something. If you want to push yourself, force yourself to focus on your reading. remind yourself when you notice your interest is dwindling that you're doing this to better yourself.

Also to the rest of you fucks in this thread, this is the advice board. Not /b/
>>
>>16456609
And my advice to him is to kill himself so that he doesn't have to suffer being retarded (and we don't have to suffer him either)
>>
>>16456488
>When I read books I get lost in confusion

What books are you reading? Maybe you should practice reading by starting at a lower reading level and work your way up to heavier stuff.
>>
>>16456615
Talk about cruel. Killing himself solves nothing. Say he's your brother would you still tell him to off himself?

>inb4 I don't have a brother this doesn't apply to me
>>
>>16456643
I'd think of it as a Of Mice and Men scenario where I'd be doing him a favor by offing him.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.