[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a question. When you sit your boyfriend/girlfriend down
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: index.png (6 KB, 214x235) Image search: [Google]
index.png
6 KB, 214x235
I have a question.

When you sit your boyfriend/girlfriend down for a talk about lack of sex, and they say they will change it, how long do you wait for the changes to kick in before ending it?
>>
Week or two, depending on the circumstances of her life outside the bedroom.
>>
You should focus on the why not the how long.
I'm sure there is a fundamental reason there is a lack of sex in the relationship.

Ending a relationship based on a period time in which they said they would change is ridiculous.
>>
You're probably looking at it wrong, there is a reason why she / he doesnt want to fuck you anymore and you have to find out why
>>
>>16456485

man you're a pathetic person
>lack of sex
seriously
i'd break up with anyone that did that
>>
>>16456490
It has been 6 months.
>>
christ it's like people are there for your pleasure. like others are saying there's probably a reason. but lack of exercise can kill sex drive, try inviting them on runs/walks or some stupid shit.
>>
>>16456590
it's not like*
>>
>>16456578
lol nope

What everyone else is saying about understanding the reasons and working on stuff is true. But my answer to them is that even weeks are enough to demonstrate an attempt to address and resolve the reasons. No one is too stupid to fail realizing in six weeks--much less six months--that a lack of sex is the death knell for most relationships. Especially not once it's been fucking "sat down and talked" about.

The problem isn't impatience. It's obvious unwillingness. At some point you have to take your head out from your ass and be honest about what's going on.
>>
I'm there with u. Except it's been like 9 or 10 months. I lost count. I am not sure if I even want to bother now. Sigh.
>>
>>16456485
If they didn't start sucking your dick immediately then they weren't genuine with their promise.
>>
>>16456485
It's not a time, but an amount of effort that they put in, but if it's not working for you then it's not working for you.
>>
>>16456485
A month max
>>
>>16456485
A virgin like you might want to wait a little longer, just in case.
>>
i dont get how you think your girl is not cheating on you when there is no sex for 6 fucking months

either physically or emotionally

END IT stop being so clueless and stop wasting your time bro comon
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.