[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does a vagina feel like? What does something inside of your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: Underpants04[1].jpg (115 KB, 460x460) Image search: [Google]
Underpants04[1].jpg
115 KB, 460x460
What does a vagina feel like?
What does something inside of your vagina feel like?
I've once heard that it was like "a second asshole"
One ex gf told me it was "slimy"
Another ex gf "didn't like it"
>>
Bag of sand
>>
A sag of band
>>
A wet bag of sand
>>
>>16456473
horses mouth.
>>
>>16456473
kinda like salty milk
>>
>>16456473
A shitty fleshlight you have to pretend to like afterwards
>>
>>16456473
Feels lush warm flesh.
>>
>>16456473
A warm wet slippery hug for your penis.
>>
File: op.jpg (69 KB, 610x360) Image search: [Google]
op.jpg
69 KB, 610x360
>>16456473
>>
>>16456473
If you're tight , it's awesome. It's like feeling someone else's energy , and the faster you go the wetter you can feel yourself become to finally you can't take it anymore and you harness this feeling of pure bliss and you release it all at once all whilst your vagina contracts on and off while the juices flow out of you
>>
File: tumblr_n70jfanPjA1re1qkwo1_500.png (89 KB, 417x234) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n70jfanPjA1re1qkwo1_500.png
89 KB, 417x234
>>16457316
Y-yeah?
>>
File: mmmyes.gif (497 KB, 500x278) Image search: [Google]
mmmyes.gif
497 KB, 500x278
>>16456473
>What does a vagina feel like?
Wet, smooth... sort of bumpy? Warm. When I'm aroused, VERY warm and VERY wet. It's not like a straight hole... it's got soft parts and rougher parts, and it kind of curves a little.

>What does something inside of your vagina feel like?
Fucking amazing. If it's a dick, SUPER FUCKING AMAZING. Dicks are like red hot and smooth against my pussy walls. As he thrusts in and out, you can feel your labia and clit kind of pull and push with it. It gets extremely juicy and pulses inside. Great stuff.
>>
>>16457430
Yes I love the pulling. I love the feeling of a cock trying to fit in my pussy. Like at first it'll feel like a lot of pressure, pushing into a hole too small, but then just it busts in.
>>
File: awyis.gif (1 MB, 356x200) Image search: [Google]
awyis.gif
1 MB, 356x200
>>16457442
I love when my fiancé rubs his cock on my pussy first. The slower he goes, the more worked up I get.
>>
>>16456473
You'll never know, why bother explaining it?
>>
>What does a vagina feel like?
The soft palate of your mouth, but thicker. If you can't reach the soft palate of your mouth it's fairly similar to the sides of it.
>>
unfortunately for a lot of girls it doesn't really feel like much. I think it's something like 60% who cant orgasm from penetration there's just not a lot of nerve endings inside there. Still enjoy sex for the intimacy though. Shame it wasn't all it was made out to be, but I live in hope.
>>
>>16457569
>I am bad at sex
>>
>>16457569
You can train it to feel more. I've had several girls orgasm from penetration, who taught they weren't able to.
>>
>>16457569
Sorry, gonna have to agree with >>16457861 and say you may be bad at sex.

If you're male, try foreplay. Like... a lot of it. Use her rate of breathing to tell if what you're doing is actually working. Changing positions, using toys, dirty talk... whatever she likes.

If you're female, I suggest masturbating with a dildo so you know what works on you. Try different positions or stimulate other parts of your body while he's fucking you. Or it may be anxiety that's preventing you from cumming from penetration... talking and patience helps with that. Maybe therapy if it's a huge issue.
>>
>>16456473
put your finger under your tongue, push it as far as it can go and close your mouth. it feels like that only with less teeth
>>
Put your finger on the inside of your cheek and rub it in a back and forth motion. It feels like that
>>
>>16456473
get a gf and find out yourself, loser
>>
>>16457861
>>16457875
I'm female and no it isn't anything to do with the guy. it isn't anything medical either. Some women (most) just simply can't. this is just a fact that men don't seem to understand.
And yeah it's a learning curve for many. I Know friends it took years for. Unlike guys for who whom it automatically feels good

also lol obviously I've masturbated before?
>>
>>16457316

fuk

Time to go masturbate.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.