[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So guys I did something stupid. I had a naked girl in my room
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (116 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
image.png
116 KB, 700x700
So guys I did something stupid. I had a naked girl in my room a couple weeks ago and took a picture her and sent it to all my friends. She got pissed and now I'm getting emails from my college for a meeting next week. What do?
>>
Be less stupid next time. You deserved worse
>>
Kill yourself, just to be sure you don't reproduce
>>
You should be expelled.
>>
>>16456180

You will be expelled. Guaranteed. All colleges these days have a No-Tolerance for this kind of stuff.

You're done. Nothing you can do but watch your life spiral out of control.
>>
Life is about choices. You chose poorly.
>>
Why do you think I'll be expelled? It'd be my first offense and I don't think it could be any worse than sexual harassment. Also there's not really any proof
>>
>>16456180
Isn't this a crime punishable by law in some states?
Expulsion is the least of your worries.

But no bullshit, you deserve it.
>>
>>16456247
you might want to talk to a lawyer, especially an academic lawyer. this will ruin your life and future prospects if you don't deal with this carefully
>>
>>16456247
Then there is nothing to worry about.

/thread
>>
>>16456180
You're fucking retarded, kill yourself.
>>
God damn. this is the kind of shit I would have done at your age, seriously.

Life is hard. You can pull through this. I'm so sorry for you OP.

Yeah it was a dumb thing to do, but I was also this "smart dummy" kind of person, like you. Hang in there, I know.

Negotiate for anything at all less than an expulsion, even just suspension. Tell your parents now. It'll be ok.
>>
>>16456247
DENY EVERYTHING.

Absolutely fucking everything. I am serious. get a fucking lawyer. deny every single thing. Tell your parents now and get a lawyer. do NOT fuck with this by going in alone. Get a lawyer. Seriously.
>>
>>16456180
Why the fuck haven't you posted the pictures in this thread yet, faggot?
>>
>>16456210
Yes this. It's private. Don't share that stuff.
>>
>>16456791
Seriously. What the fuck OP? Don't be holding out on us.
>>
>>16457054
>>16456791
>>16456180
its shitty b8

He isnt going to provide anything
>>
>>16456180
Wow, anon. That's sexual harassment you can literally never take back. You're going to have to deal with the consequences now. I hope you actually feel super bad about what you did because convincing your school you are is the only way to save yourself now.

Also, apologize to that girl because she is the one who decides whether the police get involved.
>>
>>16456180
Act very, very humble and contrite. You'll probably get off with a warning for a first offense.

And learn the lesson - which is NOT Don't get caught, but Don't do it.
>>
>>16456180
If its your word vs her word then you better be a good actor.
Act shocked at the news. Tell them you have never even seen her naked.

Either way, really shitty thing to do. I hope she has a large older brother that slaps the shit out of you.
>>
There is the chance that those pictures ended up with someone who likes her better than you. If the school follow the trail of who forwarded the pictures to who your name is going to come up (remember the people who forwarded could also be threatened with disciplinary action - hint expelled). They will throw you under the bus, no questions asked.

Also do those pictures show anything that might be used to identify your room? What about the metadata?

Be afraid, be very afraid.

Get a lawyer.
>>
Lawyer up douchebag
>>
>>16456253
>But no bullshit, you deserve it.
Seriously? For what, embarrassing someone once?
>>
>>16458290
Yes dumbass photographing someone "in a state of undress" without consent is illegal in most states but it varies from state to state.

Lawyer up faggot.
>>
>>16456180
>I had a naked girl in my room a couple weeks ago and took a picture her

this is where you went wrong

you deserve every bad thing that happens to you you dumb fuck

seriously how pathetic can you be?
>>
>>16456714
This. And talk to the girl. If you can get her to help you bargain for something less than an expulsion that will be golden.
>>
>>16457779
this desu.

Are you a freshman OP? I got in trouble for shit as a freshman a lot. Be humble, very humble, and apologize and everything ,but also be smart and don't admit to shit. Just...you might be ok.

>>16456247
>there's not really any proof.
Unless you took the picture on one of those polaroid cameras, showed the printed out picture to a friend, and then shredded it a few minutes after, then there is proof you idiot. Get that out of your head. The school knows what you did, there is proof.
>>
>>16456247
>Also there's not really any proof
Lol
>>
File: 1447170592786.jpg (163 KB, 509x334) Image search: [Google]
1447170592786.jpg
163 KB, 509x334
>>16456180
Bumbass gonna get kicked out of college!
>>
>>16456180
Fall on your metaphorical sword and beg for mercy in the most dignified way you can.
>>
drop out before the meeting

or don't go at all, who gives a fuck
>>
>no proof

The girl was in ops room op sent pics over his phone to all his "freinds" meaning half would throw him in front of a literal bus to keep from being expelled. They obviously have proof and op being able rationalize to himself that they don't speaks wonders for how hard life is going to fuck him in the ass.
>>
What I'm not getting is why your college cares, was it in a dorm room?

Also, fuck these other posters, nothing wrong with taking a covert pic, depends how subtle you were about it and who your friends are. There's entire galleries on motherless of chicks doing stuff to guys, I'm sure more than half of them had no clue
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.