[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where can I find jewish girls?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
I want to find a liberal and highly educated jewish girl to settle down with. I want a wife that will be jealous, nag me and show me true desire.

Context:
Tall attractive black male
About to graduate liberal private uni
have mother issues
>>
>>16455856

>find a single girl that meets these qualities
>ask her to marry you when time is right
>do all those things you listed

i think the bigger issue here is that you are expecting someone to fill specific role in a partner. i mean its fine if you want to hook up with this kinda chick or hang around a bit, but ur already talking about marriage. you aren ot going to 'find' your wife. you will meet her.
>>
>>16455856
what the fuck? jews don't get married to outside jews unless they're rich or influential and if they do it's because they're so fucked up mentally or addicted to drugs, especially if it's to a black dude.
>>
>>16455867
>they're so fucked up mentally or addicted to drugs, especially if it's to a black dude.

Awesome, now I know my audience. Now where to find them?
>>
>>16455878

Have you checked your oven
>>
>>16455878
I imagine step 1 would be to convert to Judaism. A girl who is reasonably devout probably wouldn't want to marry a non-believer, and even if she did if you convert then you will be able to understand her culture better, and have a concentrated population of Jewish girls to interact with. I would guess that the highest populations are in the bigger cities, especially on the East Coast.
>>
Why Jewish?
>>
>>16456159
I kekled
>>
File: 1440993037832.png (38 KB, 185x233) Image search: [Google]
1440993037832.png
38 KB, 185x233
subtle
I like it
>>
In synagogue
>>
>>16456976
Me too
>>
>>16455856
there's this village in poland, a lot of jews went there by train and didn't go back, so you should be able to find some there....

also quite hard to find a real one i guess as jews are quite big racists, you looking for ethnic or religious jews? or specifically both?
>>
College is probably your best bet. That or going for taken women, but that's shitty (though easy since jewish guys tend to be boring).
>>
>>16458030
>there's this village in poland, a lot of jews went there by train and didn't go back
I thought that was abandoned after the accident where someone dropped a coin in a furnace and hundreds of people died?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.