[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /b/ How hard is it to overthrow a third world government.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Mein neger.jpg (27 KB, 460x288) Image search: [Google]
Mein neger.jpg
27 KB, 460x288
Hi /b/
How hard is it to overthrow a third world government. How much capital is needed and how hard is it to equip a rebel group with weapons. I am diagnosed psychopathic and very charismatic. I am very good at lying, manipulating and organizing. I turned my whole class to go from being non-racist hippies to a class of neo-Nazis in just 6 months, I was 15 at that point. One of my "friends"(I use him to my advantage) have military training and will fellow me. He does not know that I am psychopathic. What are my chances of succeeding /b/?
>>
>>16455485
not that smart because you can´t even seem to read this isn´t /b/
>>
You're going to get shot in the face

/thread
>>
>>16455485
The issue is not overthrowing the government. With enough money you can hire mercenaries and buy black-market weapons to succeed in any revolution.

The problem is that it is absolutely guaranteed that one of your allies or your own generals will eventually realize that if it's that easy, they might as well kill you and take all the prizes for themselves.
>>
>>16455485
You'd need a country which is
-already unstable, like having tribal issues, not just poor
-poor access to education/information, but good acccess to your propaganda.
-small enough to reach enough people
-not in the scope of other people who try it
basically if there's oil or any other stuff in the ground, people are allready interfering from all sides, oil companies, the chinese, neighbouring countries
-you need to have reasonable goals
spreading general chaos is easyer than taking over.
-why even think in terms of "a country" borders mean nothing in africa, you'r better of thinking in terms of tribes and regions.

Basically if it's worth interfering, people are allready doing so.
>>
The niggers you'll hire to fight for you will stay as far away from the enemy as possible and fire in their general direction. They've been doing this for years to get free paychecks without much risk of death. This will keep going untill either your money runs out or your enemies does.
>>
>I am diagnosed very charismatic
You mean self-diagnosed, right?
>>
>/b/
>>
>>16455485
If it's in Africa, just become a druglord, taking a whole government is not easy, if Pablo Escobar couldn't do it, chances are you won't neither.
>>
>>16455485
>How hard is it to overthrow a third world government.
Given the trouble the US seems to have with it, I'm going to have to guess that it's pretty darned difficult.
>>
>>16455513
So basically Uganda, south Sudan, Rwanda or Burundi
>>
I can tell from your post you're not particularly smart. Sorry. You're trolling or you're kidding yourself.
>>
>>16455485
You can fight in Syria andFSA anyone help they can get.
>>
Are you all retarded? From OP to the posters trying to give "advice", you're all retarded. Seriously.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.