[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know this older girl, She's 33. I'm 20. And well,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_nopq6sqv0x1sg31w3o1_250.gif (2 MB, 245x325) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nopq6sqv0x1sg31w3o1_250.gif
2 MB, 245x325
I know this older girl, She's 33. I'm 20. And well, We talk nearly every other day. She knows, I like her a lot. And well, I think she likes me too. She just moved into her own place, and she invited me to come visit. Is she just being friendly or does she like me?
>>
Stop using, so many, commas, Shatner.

There's no way to tell until you flirt with her.
>>
>>16455421
Sorry, Spock.
I do flirt to a extent.
She says, She's too old for me, But she wanted to meet me in a hotel and "watch movies".

Must mean something?
>>
>>16455419

This is no different from your average "I like my friend" situation. Visit, act normal, gauge her interest.

You either make a move or you don't. If do, you either get laid or shit'll be wierd for a while between you - maybe forever.
>>
>>16455428
There's still no way to tell. You have to keep flirting and see what happens. If it never leads anywhere then she's just being friendly. If she finally jumps your bones then you have your answer.
>>
can you imagine yourself being in a serious relationship with her? I'm asking because i'm in a similar situation right now, only that i'm 27 and he's 22.

On your question: what makes you think that she likes you too? Can you describe the "signs"?
>>
>>16455437
We've never met. But she keeps sending me voice messages, and talks to me.
>>
>>16455441
>We've never met

All bets are off, son. You'll know nothing until you're there.
>>
>>16455441
Oh... Ok. So what do you mean with "like me"? As in want's to fuck or want's to be my gf? In general, if she seeks contact and invited you, she probably has some interest in you.
>>
>>16455450
Well, she invited me to a hotel room before this.
And both.
>>
>>16455455
Yeah, and why don't you just go and see?
>>
>>16455437

Professional 22 year old here. Judging by my class and nearest group of friends, I wouldn't mind being this kind of relationship - quite the contrary even. Most women over 25 that I know are pretty laid-back and tend to actually have a sense of humour.

That said, every guy is different, you know that.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.