[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All my life I've been like the lion. I've been outcasted,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 1200px-Lion_waiting_in_Namibia.jpg (225 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
1200px-Lion_waiting_in_Namibia.jpg
225 KB, 1200x900
All my life I've been like the lion. I've been outcasted, sent on a journey of pain to become the strongest. So I can selfishly watch my pack and command them through fear to get what I want.

I am a power hungry predator...but I'm not sure if it's who I truly am. Am I just a self fulfilling prophecy? I met this pretty girl who's been sweet to me despite the barriers I put up on all. I liked her, but when I passed her and surprised her, she let out a terrified yelp. I felt like a silent horror movie killer like Jason Voorhees. I didn't like the way it felt. The man that I've become is not truly who I want to be around those I care for...this is really hard to think about
>>
>>16454486
What the fuck, you're no lion.
>>
So do you need some advice?
>>
>>16454490
The story of male lions, their journies to reach maturity is like mine. It was a struggle, but now that it's complete I'm a selfish predator standing on a pile of bodies, with my mere presence enough to command others.
>>
>>16454498
I'm not sure what I need. If I could find unconditional love...I don't want them to feel like they're my livestock
>>
>>16454503
You're a piece of shit who needs his ego checked.
>>
>>16454510
I'm 6'6 and 275 pounds. If you weren't hiding behind a screen you wouldn't say anything. You'd see the outline of my animal eyes staring at you, and you'll be in fear just hoping I decide not to pass judgement onto you.

I'm going to sleep now, it seems like this board has nothing to offer.
>>
>>16454486
what in the fuck are you talking about? you mind like talking like a normal fucking person?
>>
>>16454523
Oh yeah and im 400 pound male silverback gorilla. Gorillas eat lions for breakfast bitch.
>>
>>16454523
What the fuck are you talking about you assclown?

You wouldn't even fucking touch him, pussy.

Eat my dick, cunt.
>>
You're so fucking weird op in a bad and creepy way lol you a narcissist? You sound like one
>>
>>16454523
pfffftahahahahahahahahahahahaha. omfg. what are you smoking? can I have some?
>>
>>16454531
>>16454546
>>16454534
>11 post
>6 posters
nice samefagging, faggot
>>
>>16454534
What did you just say to me you little bitch? I'll have you know etc.
>>
>>16454486
Well, actually the male lion spends his entire life sleeping and occasionally fucking. It is the female that does all the hunting and fighting.
>>
>>16454567
Durrrrrr
>>
>>16454486
That's not how lions work.
>>
File: 1446762168102.gif (3 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1446762168102.gif
3 MB, 400x225
>>16454523
thank you, OP, I needed that.
>>
Hilarious idea for a troll thread OP.
>>
File: hobbes.gif (19 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
hobbes.gif
19 KB, 1680x1050
>>16454486
Lol i know this is fake because lions don't have thumbs.
>>
>>16454486
Your a fedora with long hair. Stop being an emotional bitch and a hippy. Get a job filthy hippy.
>>
>>16454486

this is the most pretentious thing i have ever read. and i read scripts for a living.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.