[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need help.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (840 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
840 KB, 640x1136
Hey guys. I haven't gotten laid in over a year. I'm guy. I'm not ugly. I go to the gym regularly so I look pretty good. But I like to stay humble. I'm pretty confident. And I'm not an asshole towards woman. But for some reason I just can't get laid. I need help
>>
>not an asshole towards women

Theres your problem
>>
>>16454256
This. The few times I've had something going with girls is when I mildly bully them a bit.
>>
You don't need to be an asshole--I've been called the sweet/nice/whatever by every girl i've ever slept with/dated/whatever--you just need to not give a fuck and exude confidence.

That's not to say that giving zero fucks alone will get you laid, but being too try-hard and coming off as desperate will definitely block you.
>>
FUCK THE ADVICE IN THIS THREAD WOMEN DO NOT WANT TO BE BULLIED.
Nothing makes me ignore a guy faster than if he's overtly rude.

Exploiting a girl's insecurity to get her to sleep with you is the lamest way to get laid, and any confident girl will write you off if you try to bully her.

Op, do you have any female friends? Ask one to set you up. I set up my guy friends all the time, and it usually works out great for them.
>>
Fact: girls love to be bullied. Assert dominance by stealing their shoes.
>>
>>16454819
This. If you don't want to solely fuck insecure whores, don't start with that pick up bullcrap. It would drive me away in a matter of seconds. Getting to know somebody trough friends is the best way to go if you want someting a bit more serious and mature
>>
>>16454828
Can confirm, picked up my first GF this way. We met at a pool party. I picked her op, spun her around three times and threw her into the pool ASAP the moment I saw her. She gave me her number soon after.
>>
Op, do you just want to get laid or get a gf?
>>
Everything ITT is true.

Fact: two types of girls.
A - abandonment/daddy issues
2 - not so much, non show-offy confident

1 sometimes need to be bullied to feel attraction, no matter how fucked up. B appreciate non show-offy confident men.

Easy to differentiate. Just compliment the girl on something whatever clothing or accesory, then immediately after, criticise a minute detail abort the item. If she takes offence/ask what you mean, she's got issues. If she can care less, talk to her like she's a real woman, because she won't be needing any games.
>>
>>16454977

"Are you talking about negging? Everytime a guy does that I just laugh in his face, ask if he's really trying that PUA bullshit, and walk away."

-My girlfriend on "PUA bullshit".
>>
>>16454248
There are women who accept monies in return for sex.

Might be easier than having to waste countless hours of your time trying to pickup, date, etc..

Just sayin'... $$... Bust a nut.. Problem solved.
>>
>>16454984
Your girlfriend sounds like a beautiful woman. Too bad she has to act like a bitch.

Negging is no different than shittesting. Except that guys can fail a shittest and get nowhere with the girl testing, whereas girls will get the guy negging, if she wants him, no matter how she responds to the neg.
>>
>>16455029
>Negging is no different than shittesting. Except that guys can fail a shittest and get nowhere with the girl testing, whereas girls will get the guy negging, if she wants him, no matter how she responds to the neg.

Having had girls try to both shittest and play games to try to get me; instant walk away. We share that trait in common as a couple. You stoop to simple minded games that are fundamentally built to degrade and objectify, I just assume you're kind of a shitty person and walk away.

I'm also this guy >>16454815

Fundamentally, I do believe there is a certain something to the art of flirty banter that creates a certain back and forth "dance" can be light and magical, but all that pick up stuff is just the cheap base stuff that totally lacks any of the charm and intelligence that makes it so.

Instead of being good natured and uplifting, it goes the exact opposite way and tries to run off cheap shock value and takes pot shots at people's self esteem.

Not at all to my tastes, and not stuff either of us feel like we have to put up with. Someone is tries to be a dick to you, you walk away. That simple; no bitchiness about it, just common sense.
>>
>>16455188

It's totally fine that you're walking away from me if I happen to tell you that you your bicycle is kinda ugly, or whatever. You are basing the decision to find out whether I'm a good/shitty person - and making your mind up - on what could potentially be down to poor choice or words, cultural differences and/or your own mood. Being called a shitty person over something that very well could be a hit and miss attempt at a cocky/flirtatious joke, is telling more about the accuser than the accused.

I myself happen to be a very nice guy to almost everyone I meet. The downfall is that a lot of people think I'm boring and a pleaser. Obviously my ex girlfriends (of 4 and 5 years, respectively) think I'm very nice, and being a dick towards them has extremely rarely crossed my mind. In fact, I went out and had a few beers with them both at the same time, last night. They would've never met if it wasn't for me, and they've been best friends for thee years now, and got nothing ill to say about me. Also I've started sleeping with the most recent ex again five weeks ago. All thanks to just being a good man and pleasant person towards her.

So you walking away from me, because I test to see if you're the kind of girl with abandonment issues, won't affect me. Don't take things so seriously. It's your loss.

I don't recommend treating people bad, I'm just saying that there are ways to see what will work. Some girls can't stand nice guys, because they're used to fight for approval.
>>
>>16455547
Also, girls can't help but shittest. It's biologically driven to choose men that believe in themselves. They don't test in order to achieve something themselves, they do it to provide the opportunity for the male to achieve.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.