[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 24
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered
Keep your questions short and sweet for more answers.
And please no derailing arguments.

Avoid asking these common questions:

>Is it normal for me to go to a club/bar by myself?
Yes. Stop overthinking this.

>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
Some do, some don't.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Think positive, and get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it.

>I like someone. What do I do?
Ask them out.

>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
Most likely

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. Stop overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Did I fuck it up with this guy/girl?
Maybe, maybe not. We're not in their head, we don't know. No amount of your walls of text will fix that.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing

>Would you date a virgin?
As long as they aren't insecure about it. Complex's are a total turn-off.

>Someone has made it abundantly clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>

>That one guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships
No one wants to cuddle you. Stop asking

>Brandon or Female Brandon
Piss off.

>Frog
Also piss off.
>>
>>16453978
>>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
>Think positive, and get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it.

wrong. to fix this, stop thinking of rejection as a judgement on whether you are good or bad. these people have no way of actually knowing you or if you are datable. they got this tiny window of seeing you try to make a move, and thats it.

so,
>dont go out of your way to impress them, just ask and see if they get your vibe and are a match
and
>dont think of rejection as a judgement on ur quality. one color isnt better than the other, its about which color is your favorite. to put it simply, ARE YOU A MATCH, not are you good enough.
>>
is putting on music a good way to ease into a "make out" atmosphere or will it come across as weird?

right now we just seem to talk for hours and the conversation gets too intellectual and shit to break up with kissing
>>
>>16454111
I'd say lightening up the conversation is a better way. Not every conversation has to be intellectual
>>
>Go to college every day
>Meet this cute, tall, busty lady
>Literally 11/10
>Keeps approching me
>A 5/10 at best
>I stall with conversations while she genuinely looks at me with intrigue
>She sneaks to me and tries to talk to me at every interval
>I get vibes from her
>I'm fucking nervous

Help me. Seriously, she's just a doll, and yet here I am absolutely sperged out beyond belief. I'm running out of general small talk to stall her out with. It's not that I dislike her, it's just that I feel like an E-tier hanging around an A-tier, and I have nothing much to add. It scares me.
>>
Shameless self-spam, any guys/girls can help me with my question?

>>16454147
>>
>>16454154
Spamming your question is not going to make people more likely to reply. Also your question is covered in the OP
>>
>>16454162
I know, it was worth the shot. I dont come to /adv/ for personal shit ever but this shit really has ruined me. So small efford for you guys, big big big of help for me.

Which question are you exactly referring too? I am looking into them but i dont understand which on applies to me (im social retard)

thanks anyway bud
>>
>>16454177
>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
>Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing
>>
>>16454191
but i never act like this to people without a reason.

And they havent done this to me ever before in years time, why the sudden change?
>>
Why can't I get a hug from a girl even once?
>>
>>16454214
change your physical appearance to look/smell nicer and your mental appearance to be generally more lovable
>>
This girl has become ridiculously distant and uninterested, but we still have a date or 'date' planned. How should I act on it when the time comes?
>>
Hey girls, what type of behavior or habits do you guys think is, "cute" for a guy to do.
>>
Girls would you date a guy who is a little boring but can make you laugh and have fun. By boring I mean there isn't much to me nor do I have much interests but I make friends easily because people enjoy being around me.

For years I blamed girls but it is me, I just don't have much to offer.
>>
Girls: What are some notable things that a good kisser does?
>>
Girls. how do girls function?
>>
Girls do you like it if a guy is shave, trimmed or natural down there?
>>
So I play fighting games, and every week we have a "local" which is basically everyone in the area going to a place to play against each other in weekly tournaments. Ours is at a restaurant. I asked a waitress of ours out, she said yes, but 3 weeks later we decided things weren't working out. Fast forward a week, we decide to be friends, have friendly banter, and I tip her extra as usual(before I was even interested in her) because I know how hard she has it and I hope to make it easier on her this way. Just trying to be nice, no other hidden motive, and she knows this because I told her.

A week after that(this week), we go about things as they were before, but her manager pulls me aside and tells me that I'm bothering her and making her feel uncomfortable at work, despite the fact that I haven't even done anything out of the ordinary the entire time I've been going there. I know she complained to him about me.

What should I do? I just nodded and smiled at him because I didn't feel like dealing with any shit tonight, but that was completely uncalled for and it pisses me off.
>>
>>16454312
Trimmed

>>16454305
The same way guys do?

>>16454302
Doesn't try to stick his tongue down my throat

>>16454278
If a guy is fun, the he's not boring

>>16454259
I love dorkiness

>>16454319
Cut back on tipping? Idk.
>>
>>16454324
>The same way guys do?

tbph, you killed me, famicom.
>>
>>16454252
Ask whats up, mention she seems different
Split the check
>>
>>16454319
>What should I do?
Go elsewhere, save for the tournament if its a big deal for you. Sure it sucks she decided to pretend everything was ok rather than say anything, but not much you can do.
>>
>>16454319
she probably think you being around her at her work is making her uncomfortable, not particulary anything you do. Except you being there.

Kinda sucks, thats why I think you should leave work and personal seperate

Best is to probably go elsewhere (for a while untill things settle down)
>>
>>16454252
Look forward to it for your own enjoyment. If she adds to your fun that's great. If she doesn't then you have a good reason to stop dating.

>>16454259
There isn't some master list.

>>16454278
Not me personally. Others might.

>>16454302
Uses his hands.

>>16454305
Conjunction Junction

>>16454312
Trimmed
>>
>>16454396
>>16454324
>>16454312

only trimmed like the entire thing? i usually do shave my dick cause i imagine sucking on hair wont be nice, but my balls and the surrounding I leave trimmed
>>
>>16454396
>for your own enjoyment
I get that I should enjoy the activity as it comes, but how should I act towards her then? Should I still try to be flirty, make a move or whatever?
>>
>>16454407
That's fine.

>>16454408
Whatever you were looking for from her. If you'd normally flirt, flirt.
>>
>>16454414
just fine?

you dont mind if there is hair on the dick which you put in your mouth itself?
>>
>>16454418
I mind you worrying this much about pubic hair.
>>
>>16454422
I just wanna be perfect and be as attractive as possible for potential girls seeing my junk
>>
>>16454349
>>16454386
Going elsewhere isn't much of an option sadly, because a lot of us get together and have a shit ton of fun every week. Can't really do anything like that unless a major is coming up on the easy coast, which isn't very frequently. I mean, should I just confront the manager and tell him how much bullshit that was in the first place? I don't want her to get fired though. I want to keep helping her even though she pulled this shit, because she really does struggle a lot and I know I help her quite significantly. I've done similar things for other friends that have treated me like shit, simply because I cant help how much I love helping people, but this situation is a little more unique.
>>
>>16454429
Well you can simply try to explain the situation to the manager but if your ex cant work or feels really shitty while working i guess everybody would feel better if you were elsewhere.

And forget about 'helping' her at the moment, seems like she needs space

I only feel like shit since you cant really hang around your friends now too.

How about you just leave he be for a week or a month before you go back?

anyway i wonder what anyone else has to say about this
>>
>>16454408
Different anon and a dude, but I feel like a lot of guys on here have a fundamnetal misunderstanding as to what flirting is.

Look it up. The definition of flirting is: to behave as if attracting attention, but for amusement rather than serious intentions.

It's playful banter. It's basically the equivalent of sarcasm. You're not supposed to take it seriously, or overthink it, because that's not how humor works.

Go ahead and flirt, if that's what you do and find fun, but stop overthinking it.

You should always enter first dates under the mindset that first and foremost: I'M going to have fun. Them having fun is completely independent and incidental, and just indicative that you guys might be a good match; especially if you end up riffing off each other to create something even more fun.
>>
>>16454429
So we know straight up she was complaining to him, about you. If you have to address that, I'd talk to her rather than the manager, and tell her if she has issues she can talk to you about it, but you're not a fan of being in her friends cross hairs.

The manager is closer to her than you, and trying to argue with him would probably just make you look like more of an ass to him.

I'd also only show up as much as you have to, or even take a few weeks off.
>>
>>16454443
I only show up once a week, but you're right. I'll talk to her next week I guess.
>>
>>16454396
Using his hands how? Usually I try to press my fingers or rub my hands across my girlfriend's back and such.
>>
I can't get this girl to initiate contact at all anymore. We've been going out for a while now and recently set a new date, but I feel like I'm putting in all the work to reach her here. If I don't contact her, weeks go by without a word. She's somewhat normal if I do, though.

Should I just keep initiating and assume that's simply the way she is?
>>
Is it normal for girls to have 4-5 beta orbiters asking her out all the time?

I recently started dating this chick and every once in a while she'll reject some dude asking her out, some good looking, some not so much. She's apparently very wanted by other guys
>>
>>16454491
You should assume that's simply the way she is. But that doesn't tell you how you should act. Do you need to be with someone who is as proactive as you are? Then she's a bad match for you and you should stop. If you're okay with initiating all the time then keep enjoying her company.
>>
>>16454466

Male anon, but it depends on the kiss.

For example in a soft kiss i might have, one had slowly stroking up and down her arm while gently caressing her cheek. But in a hard, fast kiss, one arm might tight around her waist, with the other hand behind the back of her neck, both pulling her hard in the warmth of my body and the force of my kiss.

Hand playing with her ears, stroking her leg, hand linning her belt, fingers just making small circles on her arms or legs, lacing my fingers through hers, hand brushing across her chest.

Million and a half ways to do things with your hands. No limit on what you can do or how creative you can try to be, just go with the flow.
>>
>>16454516
I'm okay with being proactive. Thing is, I really easily feel like I'm bothering someone, and she barely gives any signs that I'm not. And that brings me down.
>>
>>16454139
Ask her out. You've got this.
>>
File: wrurrrfff.jpg (85 KB, 652x960) Image search: [Google]
wrurrrfff.jpg
85 KB, 652x960
Femanons, consider the following

>Me, anon
>get call every month or two from "blocked number"
>it's obviously a girl who I used to know in high school who is usually drunk dialing me
>one night she forgets to block her number
>it's undeniably her
>message her about it on facebook (I missed the call)
>she ignores it
>she has been ducking me since

Would you just be happy to have me show up and give her the d one night if you were her?
>>
>>16454562
If she actually wanted to get with you, she wouldn't block her number and ignore you on Facebook. Just another example of a guy mistaking something insignificant as interest
>>
>>16454574

I don't follow. If it's "insignificant" why the fuck is she calling me in the middle of the night and only ignoring me on facebook when I directly ask her about that specific call?
>>
>>16454578
Because she's drunk and it's embarrassing?
>>
>>16454580

I get that. But why, after at least two years of not seeing one another, is it still month after month like clockwork? If she has something in her system that she reeeeeeeally needs to get out I'm happy to work it out, but this crazy need to drunk dial me and deny that she's drunk dialing me is just frustrating for everyone.
>>
>>16454540
As someone who is like the girl on the other end. I will want to talk to someone, miss them and let weeks go by, but don't want to initiate the conversation because I feel like I'm bothering them.
>>
How does an introverted guy get a girlfriend? I've tried online I don't know what else to do.
>>
>>16454615
You know that being introverted doesn't stop you from talking to people, right?
>>
>>16454620
I can talk to people without sperging but I never know what to say and the conversation goes no where.And beyond that I don't even know where to meet girls anyways...
>>
>>16454624
>guys I'm introverted
>tfw no gf
>I can't actually talk to girls/people in general
That's not being introverted, that's being shy/socially retarded. The fix is to talk to more people.

You meet people outside.
>>
>>16454634
well I go outside a lot I just dont know where to meet people
>>
>>16454624
That has nothing to do with introversion so much as poor socialization and interpersonal skills.

I'm also an introvert, and I worked my ass off to learn to be social.

Before worrying about a girlfriend, just work on having basic social skills first. Go to bars, parties, whatever and just talk to people until you can do it fluidly and as second nature. It's not at all easy, but it really is that simple.

Interacting with a girlfriend is a lot like interacting with a friend advanced. If you don't have the basic social skills to make a friend, you won't have the ground work down to be able to make a girlfriend.
>>
>>16454638
How do I find a party?
>>
>>16454574
>something insignificant
>constantly calling him on a blocked number

You guys are getting a little crazy with this.
>>
>>16454624

you find a nice christian girl, or you find a mentally ill girl who needs "fixing"
>>
>>16454615
Okcupid works for me. You just need to find something to talk about on their profile. Avoid boring fucking small talk, you hate that shit, dont you.

You may need to learn to communicate better via message on that site tho, and expect that >90% of conversations are going to fizzle out.

/soc usually has okc profile threads, you can get advice on your profile there.
>>
>>16454646
where do I find either?
>>
>>16454648
I try OKcupid but no one ever replies to me it just makes me really sad...
>>
>>16454646
>find a mentally ill girl who needs "fixing"
It's like you really hate that guy don't you
>>
>>16454640
Make friends, theyll invite you, or youll invite them...
>>16454638
>like makine a friend, advanced.
This is a good way to put something ive been saying for years.
Talking to girls is like talking to dudes, just that theyre pretty.
>>
>>16454655
Yeah real good advice...
>>
>>16454653
Yeah dude, work on your profile, work on your approach, and remember, most women get ALOT of messages. I met my gf on there, she got upwards of 30 a day. You need to make it stand out.
>>
>>16454649

Plenty of Fish and your local church

>>16454654

Boy's gotta learn. Crazy sex is fun though. Just don't let her know your real name.
>>
>>16454658
>Boy's gotta learn. Crazy sex is fun though.
My first gf was borderline and bipolar. I didnt get much sex out of that situation.

Would not advise repeating.
>>
>>16454657
What is a good opening thing to say to a girl on OKcupid? And whats a good subject to talk about?
>>
>>16454680
It depends entirely on them. Read their fucking profile and figure out something based on that.
>>
I started talking to this guy. I love the way he thinks and want to message him all the time (obviously I do not) and I love the weird conversations we have. However, I am not attracted to him and never will be. At what point would a man start feeling led on by my interest?
>>
Guys in relationships, what do you act like when you're sexually frustrated?
>>
>>16454731
At the point where you start flirting and acting as if you were interested in being more than friends or if you start acting really clingy around him and keep in contact 24/7. Friends talk to each other, there is nothing wrong in that.
>>
so this girl who is kinda cute keeps asking me when we are going to hang out and watch Breaking Bad. How do I tell her I don't want to hang out without sounding mean?
>>
>>16454731

If i'm interested in you, the first time I ask you on a date and your response is "maybe" (at which point I'd probably drop you for being an immature or I wouldn't have really talked to you at all). If we're just platonic friends, probably never.

>>16454745

Uhh.... No different than normal? But then again... I don't really tend to date people where we aren't mentally, physically, and sexually compatible long enough to form relationships.

That's why with my girlfriend, if I ever get frustrated, it's just because we're both insanely busy, and I know we'll make up for it later; which makes it pretty easy to basically ignore.
>>
>>16454680
>what do i say to every woman to break the ice
Nononononono.
There is no set answer to this.
Read their fucking profile.
find aomething interesting to you
Message them and say you like that and blah blah blah
>>16454731
About the time he realizes youre never going to fuck him.
>>16454745
Like my biceps are tired.
>>16454757
Just fucking do it you spineless prick
>>
>>16454785
>Just fucking do it you spineless prick

What do you mean by that? I don't want to have sex, and I can tell she does.
>>
>>16454790
No, just fucking tell her you dont want to, you DUMB spineless prick
>>
How much time a week do you spend with your SO?
>>
File: 1444578555121.jpg (48 KB, 346x339) Image search: [Google]
1444578555121.jpg
48 KB, 346x339
Need an evauation from the ladies.
Keep in mind I'm oblivious and slightly retarded.

>Girl keeps calling me big booty anon.
>Constantly talking about butts and calls me handsome.
>Talks to me about how her relationship with her current boyfriend is in her mind coming to an end.
>Literally won't stop talking about my butt.

Can I assume she wants to fuck me with a strap on or am I too hopeful. Really want ot just tell her ream my ass, but I don't want to weird her out.
>>
>>16454957
We can't really help you without seeing the butt in question.
>>
>>16454957
Post your butt senpai
>>
File: 1436827600842.png (13 KB, 516x554) Image search: [Google]
1436827600842.png
13 KB, 516x554
>>16454959
>>16454969
[spoiler]https://gyazo.com/051ee395c7e92235768af60d4728571f[/spoiler]
>tfw she might be 4chanfag too and in this thread.
>>
>>16454957
>>16454973
Decent odds I'd say. But maybe she just wants to grope it. Why are they breaking up, anyway? Sexual incompatibility?
>>
>>16454957
>>16454973
They're breaking up because he wont let her peg him. It's your chance anon.
>>
>>16454973
>>tfw she might be 4chanfag too and in this thread.
Well if she can recognize you just from the butt that's true love right there.
>>
>>16454624
Don't talk, ask! Don't focus on what you tell or what she tells you she does, focus on what kind of person that makes her.

>have you been doing anything nice this weekend
>yeah I've been derping
>(don't give a shit about derping) you derp a lot?
>nah just when derpina's around
>so what you like so much about derping?
(I don't care about derping but do care about her personality
>it's the derpology aspect
>ah so you're a derpy kind of person yeah me to, I once herped a lot and that's also derp
(Even though we like different stuff, we have like them for similar reasons, yay we have in common!)
>she asks you a bunch of questions
>>
>>16454983
She says he works 2 hours away and after seeing his check stubs he gets in thw mail that hes missing about 1 hour of work everyday and getting home 20 minutes late or something. She also finds him flirting with other girls.

>>16454992
I hope so.
>>16455002
She said this a couple times too.
>>
>>16454680
Read their fucking profile
>>
Ladies:

What could cause a woman to become extremely dismissive of a guy?

Here's the situation

My boss at work, who was completely cool with me a month ago, doesn't even acknowledge my existence for half of the workday and then when she does it's short and seems to want me to go far away. afaik I didn't really do anything to piss her off, so I'm at a loss.
>>
File: Not with her, you retard.png (44 KB, 301x200) Image search: [Google]
Not with her, you retard.png
44 KB, 301x200
>>16455229
>boss
>>
Ladies: Imagine your dream man in every way, now imagine there are two of them, the only difference being penis size. One is less than three inches and thin, the other is 6.5 inches and decent girth, say banana thickness, which would you choose? Bear in mind that everything else is exactly the same on both of them.
>>
File: natural hair.jpg (13 KB, 236x284) Image search: [Google]
natural hair.jpg
13 KB, 236x284
>>16454312
Trimmed. All shaved gives unpleasant porn star / filthy boyslut feels and I don't like the way it looks. Also when I say trimmed I don't mean like shaped or anything. Too much effort and attention makes it all seem kinda gay, same thing with hairstyles (pic related), it's best if it's neat but natural-seeming
>>
>>16455260
>Gentlemen: Imagine your dream girl in every way, now imagine there are two of them, the only difference being cup size. One is less than A cup and lopsided, the other is D cup and decent perkiness, say melon sized, which would you choose? Bear in mind that everything else is exactly the same on both of them.
>>
>>16455415
The D cups obviously.
>>
I kind of snapped at the girl I'm dating. She used to be so engaging, but over a month she lost that attitude entirely. Her texting repertoire devolved into "yes", "sure", "okay" and two-word combinations if the question is too specific. On top of that she barely initiates contact anymore. The mixed signals frustrate me to no end, and when I got the hundreth "yes" today, I got sick of it, replied "Okay. Fine." and dropped all contact. No idea if she got the hint or not, but a few minutes after she gave a whopping three words in response.

Reading back, perhaps it's not as big a deal as I make it. It's also too soon after. But hey, ask anything so here goes. Is it wrong of me to act like this about something like shit contact? How long should I keep up the lack of contact before I reply? What should I do about it if this was a retarded move?
We did have plans soon, by the way.
>>
>>16455430
I promise you that she didn't care even 1% as much as you do.

Rather than do the right/wrong thing, let me spell out a good way to handle this situation. If someone isn't giving you what you need then try to communicate that to them. Give them an honest opportunity to think about it and maybe even change. If they can't or won't then there's no need for anger or frustration. You've simply chosen badly. Put that person behind you and move on.
>>
>>16455260
My dream man won't have a penis smaller than 7.5". Disqualified.
>>
>>16455415
How exactly can you be lopsided with A cups?
>>
>>16455463

I was just making a point at how retarded this shit is. A lot of people might prefer one thing, but a large amount of people also won't give a fuck. This shit's all arbitrary. Also: read the damn OP.

And yes, you can have one boob be bigger/more slanted/whatever than the other, even with a cups.
>>
>>16453978
For either: what are your general thoughts on the opposite gender?
>>
>>16455579
The same as on my own sex.
>>
>>16454214
Honestly confidence
>>
>>16455579
I fucking love men. Of course it's not like I want to fuck every guy I see, but I really love the masculine energy and way of carrying themselves. If you leave out the young folks because they're awkward and haven't developed themselves yet socially in a lot of cases, virtually all men have something (a little habit, a certain physical trait, a smell or way of sitting/walking, a certain kind of laugh) that draws me in sexually one way or another. I guess if I were to try to frame it for a guy, it's like not finding every woman personally so attractive you want to be with her, but they virtually all have little signs of femininity (a glimpse of a perfectly rounded shoulder, feeling softer skin during a handshake, a movement with which they tie their hair) that are alluring and very pleasant to you. I love the playful, banter like way they often interact with women (and/or men), the heavier hairy bodies, the dedication with which they can do full body stretches or yawns or laughing fits or eat enthusiastically.

I don't prefer them over women, though, and while I love to have them around I prefer women for actual friendships. I've had plenty of male friends who were sincere friends of mine, but I miss the attentiveness, the protectiveness and the explicit care for what's going on in my life and how I'm doing I feel with female friends. I feel for men this is just a dating thing and something they either don't do for men or save for rare treasured family members/best friends.

That's most of it, I guess. At least most that covers the general population of men and not specific individuals.
>>
>>16455579
They can't be trusted, ever.
>>
>>16455260
This is a retarded question, of course all other factors being equal only someone with a medically shallow vagina or something would prefer three inches. But in real life a situation like this never occurs because people are package deals and you can't have "exactly that" person but with a better asset.
>>
>>16454957
Not sure if she wants to actually peg you but female love for male asses is a real thing. She at least finds it quite attractive.
>>
>>16455741
So size does matter. My stupid friend keeps saying it doesn't and saying I'm trying to "penis shame" him ffs.
>>
>>16455767
Of course, there's virtually nothing other than the shape of your fingernails that 1000% doesn't matter. Your dick gives a woman pleasure and while average size is most common for a reason, if you're three inches it'll make some positions harder and not hit all the spots. I mean, that's pretty extreme, more or less the equivalent of an 8" dick (which is way rarer than internet would have you believe, 7" is pretty huge in real life).

What people mean when they say it doesn't matter is that it's pretty irrelevant compared to the HUGE hang ups guys tend to have about it- all the more if you have a perfectly fine dick around average size. And for women a whole lot more matters than how big it is. There's no easy equivalent for pussy, but let's propose there's a marzipan level pretty innie pussy that's tight - great right? But if she smells like death naturally and doesn't feel much from penetration, I bet you'd still rather have an outie of average tightness that tastes and smells amazing and has her writhing on your cock with pleasure. The whole bigger = better end of story is a very macho way of looking at it that has very little to do with female perspective of dick enjoyment.
>>
I'm confused with this one girl. She's told me that if her friends have said anything about her liking me they're only joking. But then she keeps trying to make conversation with me and does stuff that makes it seem like she's interested in me. I don't get it.
>>
>>16455579
They're cute, and more likely to hug me.
>>
>>16455831
If you like someone, ask them out. Don't worry about whether they want you to. Just ask and let them answer.
>>
>>16455579
Some are great, others are shit. I don't see a person as their gender, I see them for who they are.

>>16455260
Is this one of those loaded questions to test women?

>>16455229
You're a shit employee, probably

>>16454926
I see him once a week because we have other commitments.
>>
File: uncharted.3.01.lg.jpg (144 KB, 889x500) Image search: [Google]
uncharted.3.01.lg.jpg
144 KB, 889x500
Okay /adv/, I did as you told me. I like a girl, I asked her out, I didn't get any answer.
My Whatsapp text:
>I spotted a vegan [she is] & gluten-free [I am] restaurant near X. We walk a bit in the city tomorrow evening, have dinner at the place and then we see where the wind takes us. Sounds good ?
She saw the text but no answer for 3 hours. Did I fuck up or do I just overthink this and she isn't interested ?
>>
>>16456062
That's a very forward way of wording an invitation. Here's a better version for next time:
>I'm thinking of going to (restaurant) tomorrow night. Vegan and gluten-free. Want to come?

That having been said, you're also overthinking things. It's not too late for her to reply until it's time for dinner tomorrow.
>>
Boyz, how do u become grills?
>>
File: propane-hank-hill.jpg (76 KB, 400x398) Image search: [Google]
propane-hank-hill.jpg
76 KB, 400x398
>>16456114
>>
>>16456100
Positive attitude... yeah, I can do that. thx
Funny thing is, I keep telling my housemate she's overthinking every single thing about her crush, still, here I am getting anxious over literally nothing.
>>
Is it bad for a guy to be caring and considerate towards a girl he's only dating? Like, caring more than teasing/flirting?

The former just comes to me much easier, but I don't want to become a private therapist or emotional tampon or whatever you guys call it that breaks a romantic relationship.
>>
Anybody has an experience with dating a girl in engineering?
>>
File: Designated Shelter Streets.jpg (31 KB, 639x406) Image search: [Google]
Designated Shelter Streets.jpg
31 KB, 639x406
It may be rainy on an outdoor date I had planned with this girl. Should the guy or the girl bring an umbrella with this sort of thing? Is an umbrella a big deal? I'll pick her up at her house, so it could be easy for her to take along hers. On the other hand, I'm the guy and all. On the other other hand, there are probably plenty of places to take cover from the rain. If it comes.
>>
>>16456153
It would no doubt be ideal for some people, but most want the best of two worlds. Just like most men want a woman who can look like an innocent lady and still fuck them like a feral cat from time to time. Gentleness/kindness and sexual energy are not mutually exclusive and both good in their own right.

Having said that, everyone has their things that come naturally and things they find hard... And if it's any consolation, better than the other way aorund. That works for casual sex but the only women who linger around long term are broken.

>tl;dr not "bad", not ideal either for most

>>16456209
Personally I don't bother with umbrellas, they're a pain in the ass when you're not walking alone (sure, it looks romantic but for natural talking, and if there's a height difference...) and there's nothing wrong with either seeking shelter for a moment (that IS romantic if the date is going well) or impulse buying an umbrella. If she cares a lot she'll have one ready. Either way it is not your responsibility. You can bring one if you have one anyway and it can be easily tucked away. If you'll need to carry it around in your hand or bring a backpack or whatever, don't bother. Women don't expect men to think about this kind of crap.
>>
File: bruh seriously.jpg (72 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
bruh seriously.jpg
72 KB, 800x800
Girls,

If you were talking to a guy on Messenger and the conversation died before he asked for your number, would you find it odd to get hit up by him a month later asking for it?

I don't usually get on FB, and classes/work got me swamped. But I feel weird about asking out of the blue, barring starting off my message with "Hey, how have you been?"
>>
>>16456238
I see where you're coming from. Honestly I would be kind of amused because it is obvious that he pussied out last time or couldn't think of the right way. It would not change my opinion though and if I liked you I'd be extra thrilled after the wait. If it comes down to such minor details (I mean, not like you just walked out on the conversation) that make the difference, you never made a great impression to begin with.
>>
File: shrug.png (12 KB, 560x407) Image search: [Google]
shrug.png
12 KB, 560x407
>>16456257
I just tend to overthink shit. I've been rejected a lot this year, so you can say it took a toll, mentally.
We'll see what happens though. I sent it.
>>
Girl here. Is it normal to be at best very nervous and at worst terrified of men for no particular reason? I'm fine when I talk to one in group but once we're alone I get scared and fuck up everything I try to do or say. What do I do to get better at talking to guys (besides making it a habit)?
>>
>>16456291
Yeah, I know the feeling, but realize you're only placing so much weight on it because you're in a vulnerable position. For an outlooker such as me, it is obvious that if she'd judge you over something so minor or be a bitch about it, that reflects more poorly on her actions than on yours by a long shot.

And props for putting yourself out there. Again, perspective, realize how many people do not have the guts to do that.
>>
>>16456308
Not sure if you specifically wanted male advice but see >>16456314 as well for the first part. If you feel yourself getting nervous, repeat to yourself in your head that you're doing nothing weird/wrong by being friendly/talking to someone/testing the waters to see if they want to get to know you better as long as you respect their personal boundaries and all. If they are a dick about you then, well fuck them, you can do better.
>>
>>16456321
Advice from anyone is fine I guess, but maybe men could give me better answers about this idk. Actually I posted this because I have to work with a guy on a presentation for college and I'm scared because that meand I'll have to work with him outside of classes. He isn't even a "creep" or anything, maybe he's unfunny sometimes, but I get really nervous around him. If he were a woman I would feel at ease, I just know it. I'm sorry if it seems confusing, I have a hard time typing because I'm tired.
>>
>>16456382
Well, you could always meet up at school/in another more public place?
>>
>>16455579
I tend to think of women as more emotional, and that has both positive and negative implications. It feels like men will take a situation more on its face, but women will try to find more nuanced meaning. Not really better or worse, just different.

>>16455734
>I feel for men this is just a dating thing and something they either don't do for men or save for rare treasured family members/best friends.
Speaking for myself, I tend to figure if someone wants to talk about something they'll bring it up themselves. At least, I don't like talking about most emotional topics for its own sake anyways. I think a good example is how a woman will just want to vent about a situation, and a guy will instead treat it as a problem that needs solving.
>>
>>16456399
It doesn't change anything though, I have the same reaction.
>>
>>16456429
But at least you can tell yourself he can hardly try to do anything with people around to calm yourself down? I don't know, it was just a thought. At least you get the bumps.
>>
>>16456447
I thought about it a little and I think I'm scared of what kind of reputation I have with guys. The few ones I know are awful and used to spread nasty things about me and gave me a shitty reputation for no reason so maybe I can't help but think he'll make fun of me behind my back too.
>>
>>16456314
Thank you. Those words help a lot.
>>
>>16456479
You're welcome, crossing my fingers that she says yes :)

>>16456477
Was that a long time ago? I don't know how old you are, I'm just twenty two myself but from my experience it definitely does matter that people mature a bit with age. Especially if you combine it with doing things narrowed down to things you sincerely care about in education especially, at least for me, has meant being around way more awesome people.
There are usually plenty of "red flags" that give away that someone's not a great person, especially combined. Complaining a lot, expecting more than they give out, trashing others (behind their back or not), never asking you how you're doing or showing interest in your person and life, being unable to keep friends for a long time, having a whole string of questionable exes, not returning borrowed money, twisting stories around so the blame never lies on them... And similarly there are many wonderful little things that they do that show you they do care, notice you, enjoy your company. I know it's easier to say than internalize but I do think this is key. I'm guessing that rationally you believe that most men are decent or good people. That means that you don't trust your ability to judge people's character, apparently, on some level. Try to observe and gain your trust. You can practice with new women if that helps?
>>
>>16456497
I'm 21. It happened from primary school to high school, boys used to beat me up when we were kids and as we got older they spread rumors about me being mentally ill and coming from a family of reoigious weirdos, I think it was mostly because of how shy I used to be back then. Now in college people are much more mature and laid back, and the few people I don't trust don't come very often to classes anyway. I'm studying languages and Im surrounded by girls though, so I'm not really stepping outside my comfort zone that much.

Well according to your description, that guy doesn't seem vey trust-worthy. I still feel like I don't know him well enough to judge him, but the few things I personally know about him makes me feel like he could very well be like the kind of guy who talks shit behind people's back. But in front of me he's more polite with me than with most people,maybe he doesn't want to joke with me and stuff because he doesn't know me that much. I know that men in general are just as nice/terrible as women, but it seems like I'm too used to the few awful ones so I'm always scared at first (and most of the time always).
>>
>>16456528
>It happened from primary school to high school, boys used to beat me up when we were kids and as we got older they spread rumors about me being mentally ill and coming from a family of reoigious weirdos
Different guy, but shit like that was way more common than it should have been back in Highschool. I remember some girls starting up a rumor this one chick had a failed pregnancy and herpes, because she filled out better than they did. There's a reason why adults pay little attention to rumors from back then. I strongly doubt guys would give too much of a shit about whatever your reputation was like back then.
>>
Are there any good online sites to meet girls in your local area that aren't OkCupid or Tinder?

I get a lot of looks and compliments about my physique from girls around my college campus, so as of recently I'm kind of interested in casual dating because it seems neat and I've never done it before.

Tinder seems like a place for hookups, and OKC, from what I've heard, is lurking with male sociopaths and girls delete their profiles off of it daily. Also all the girls on OKC in my area aren't very attractive for some reason.

>inb4 just go socialize and meet girls in person
>>
>>16456706

*shrug* I'm a dude, but I met my gf off OKC and I overall had pretty good experiences, but I guess that was almost a year ago so maybe things have changed since.

PoF wasn't too bad, random as fuck, but a giant userbase (i liked it less than OKC though). It definitely had the most diverse pool of people i've actually met.

My gf's best friend has mentioned she really loves coffee meets bagel at the moment, and she's a pretty cool person, so that might be worth checking out.
>>
Most pictures I have are ironically shit. As long as I don't make one my profile picture, is it a good or bad idea to upload them onto stuff like okcupid?
>>
>>16456905
I'm pretty self-conscious about putting a profile picture on okcupid as well, mostly because I'm worried that people who know me are going to run into me.
>>
>>16454745

I try not to show it but there are some signs. For example, I'm later to our meetings because I jacked off first. or I might be packing a bulge. I have to stretch sometimes when I'm feeling a wave of arousal wash over me and I'm trying to suppress it. But just because I'm feeling sexually frustrated, doesn't mean I intend to give into my feelings. So it's better to just ignore it. As a mature human, I'm going to communicate my values, desires, and expectations through words, not moods.
>>
File: why god why.jpg (54 KB, 321x460) Image search: [Google]
why god why.jpg
54 KB, 321x460
Girls, why do I get so bothered by not seeing my boyfriend for a day?
I know I look forward to seeing him, but I think being sad is a little out of hand. Is there something I'm missing? Why do I feel this way?
>>
Would any guys feel bothered by excessive stretch marks from a used to be fatty?
>>
>>16456921
I'm not really worried about people finding out. I just have very few "normal" pictures.

>>16457045
Probably not, but I've been in the same position.
>>
>>16455734
You almost turned me gay with your comment holy fuck.
>>
File: 1445508852270.png (1 MB, 935x670) Image search: [Google]
1445508852270.png
1 MB, 935x670
I fucked up. I fucked up bad.
>With gf tonight again
>had lots of great sex before
>Normally go through foreplay where I tease her and then we fuck
>I teased her way too much
>grind up against her with her under my blanket
>she tries to move away again
>I think she's just leading me on more
>doesn't even cross my mind that she doesn't want to pin me down and fuck me again
>She gets up and cries a bit
>I give an earnest to god apology
>I tell her that she's not a piece of meat, and I got carried away
>Tell her flat out that I'm giving her space
>On /adv/ now.
>She's laying in my bed with the blanket over her.

Wtf do I do now /b/? I'm already extremely ashamed of myself and I fucked up the amazing thing I had going with my social retardedness.
>>
>>16457106
shit not /b/, /adv/. My bad
>>
>>16457106
u fucked.
You gotta trust that she trusts what you tell her... and if not,

Fishes and the sea. You know the saying...
>>
>>16457135
She told me sorry. Jesus christ I'm done with people. Even the closest people to me I just fuck up with completely.
>>
Anybody

I met up with a girl from Tinder tonight, it was fun at first, we went for a walk and talked for a while, went back to her place and watched Archer. We ended up making out and she blew me. I when I came I got this overwhelming feeling of deep regret. I don't know why, but like although the bj felt good, my orgasm was full of regret and depression. Why did this happen? I don't get it. I feel like shit right now
>>
>>16457167
You had some kind of conscious or subconscious expectation about how it would go and it didn't work out that way. That's the problem with fantasy. Whatever it is, even if you aren't aware of having it, reality never lives up to it.

It's also nothing to worry about. Fine, now you know how this sort of thing goes and ends. Your future encounters won't be based on blind expectations. You'll make informed decisions from now on. Welcome to growing up.
>>
>>16457170

The thing is I thought everything went great. Literally everything was fine until i orgasmed immense guilt. I really don't understand
>>
Guys, how can I increase sexual tension between us without doing anything slutty?
>>
>>16457260

Context?

Acquaintance, coworker, friend, guy you're dating, boyfriend?
>>
>>16457260
Why would you want to?
>>
>>16455579
Everything that a man does that is seen as classically "manly" turns me on. And when you see a guy with a crush it's the most adorable thing ever.

I like how easy it is to talk to guys. You can just start a convo with a stranger and they'll respond. With women there's much more cautiousness and awkwardness at first. Men can talk about anything. And they don't get offended much either.

Thanks for existing I guess
>>
>>16457260
Flirt like the dickens. It's only slutty if you give up the goods without having had some fun first.
>>
>>16457270
Gym. We've talked a couple of times, always say hi and bye, know some basic stuff about eat other.
>>16457278
It's just fun.
>>
>>16457295
Stretch infront of him
>>
Guys: how bad are you really at telling when a girl is flirting with you or likes you?

Because all my life I've heard that men are terrible at this
>>
>>16457315
I'm good at it because I cheat. I'm out of the gates like a bullet when I find opportunity to talk with attractive women. Occasionally I'll get beaten to the punch but even then I'm quick to catch up and start flirting. At that point it's really easy to tell if she's interested. All she has to do is flirt back.

I'm also quite confident in everything I've got going for me, so if there's any suspicion I just round up to "yeah she's digging me."
>>
>how bad are you really at telling when a girl is flirting with you or likes you?

Depends on the amount of time interacting
First time meeting:
5 minutes- Can't tell
10 minutes- 3/4 of the time I can tell
15 minutes- Pretty close to 100% able to tell
>>
>>16457340
Meant for >>16457315
>>
File: sigh.jpg (34 KB, 403x436) Image search: [Google]
sigh.jpg
34 KB, 403x436
I guess I would prefer to get a woman's perspective on this, or maybe a guy who has had a similar experience. But the question is open to all

Its a long story that I don't really feel like typing all the details to, but the summary is essentially this: Theres a cashier who is cute and I had good reason to believe she was interested in me too. I went up to her to get her name and introduce myself, but I got nervous and was really awkward and kind of overly formal? It was bad, but not devastatingly so.. I think I can fix things if I act quickly

My question is, when I go back and see her again, what is the best way to redeem myself? Should I acknowledge the initial awkwardness? like, "hey sorry if i was awkward before when I introduced myself, what i really meant was to just say thanks for being so sweet and kind whenever i come in. "
or should I just pretend it didn't happen, hope she figures it was a one time thing and just say something more casual after i order my drink like, "hows your day been so far?" then carry on from there... I'm leaning towards the first option just so i can get a fresh start, but i have no clue...

Also, I've been visiting more frequently in order to catch her again and hopefully redeem myself, but she hasn't been working. Its starting to feel a tad stalkerish, but I think the more time that passes the harder it will be to make it work

wat do i do
>>
>>16457315

I don't interact with girls very much, in fact it's pretty rare. So I just assume every girl who talks to me is just being polite.
>>
>>16457315
Pretty bad. I'm a very direct person, and stuff like that goes over my head.

>>16457106
You fucked up m8. All you can really do is give her time, and listen intently to whatever she has to say. Expect things to be weird for a while at the very least.
>>
>>16457346
You should forget that it happened and ask her out. Save the introductions and conversations and (words) for the date. You're talking too much.
>>
Girls

>anon, do you have a girlfriend?
no
>why not?! you're such a nice guy!

She literally said that. Does that mean she's not interested at all?
>>
>>16457371
Probably.
>>
>>16457371
I'd say its neutral.
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1024x936) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1024x936
>>16457371

Anon, you're in the....

FRIEND ZONE!
>>
File: lana_head.png (29 KB, 355x413) Image search: [Google]
lana_head.png
29 KB, 355x413
>>16457383
>>
>>16457371
If a girl is calling you nice, what she means is that you aren't expressing interest, which is why she thinks you already have a girlfriend.

Want a girlfriend? Be overt. Do not be afraid to flirt; show her that you desire her.
>>
>>16457395
Uh.. Can I simply ask her out? I'm not good at flirting.
>>
>>16457315
The reason some guys are terrible at this, is because we're convinced nobody wants to flirt with us, because men are supposed to seduce women. Fuck society.

Flirt babe, be super obvious, be super direct, leave no room for his self esteem to mislead him and misinterpret your intentions.
>>
>>16457400
That works.
>>
>>16457350
should i ask her out or ask for her number?
>>
>>16457440
Ask her out. The number is so that you can keep in touch after she accepts the invitation.
>>
A girl gave me her number before I even asked. I texted her about a day and a half later, no reply. Point in texting again?
>>
Question for femanons:

What would you think of a guy who had a lot of video game/anime figures in his game room?

And I'm taking just normal figs, not the hentai/ecchi kind.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1447400409759.jpg (23 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1447400409759.jpg
23 KB, 720x405
Hey girls
Guy here
I slathered nair all over my legs and this feels really cool. Would smooth legs on. Man freak you out?
>>
Girls, what do you actually think of nice guys? I'm not trying to say I am one or anything like that, but I have a friend and we were just hanging out and got onto the topic of the kind of people she would date, and she responded with "guys which are nice to me," which got me a little bit curious.

What do you define as a nice guy?
>>
File: 1427455321138.jpg (198 KB, 634x600) Image search: [Google]
1427455321138.jpg
198 KB, 634x600
>>16453978
Girls, have you ever had sex with someone who's penis was too big? Specifically, it was hitting the cervix when you had sex. What did you do about it?

Guys, have you ever been too big? How did you deal with not being able to go balls deep, or have hard sex? Were you able to fix the problem?

I have a fuckbuddy right now and I'm having an issue where in almost every position we've tried I end up hitting her cervix and it hurts her a lot. It's keeping me from doing much during sex and just making it less enjoyable for the both of us. I've tried finding a solution online, but there seems to be a scarcity of information on the subject.. Do I just have to accept that we're not sexually compatible?
>>
>>16457662
I like my men hairy. The only excuse for not having body hair is swimming.

>>16457655
Don't mind, unless he has bad taste. If I had more money, I'd get some of my own.

>>16457689
My idea of nice guys are guys that are pushovers. That being said, she didn't say guys that are nice in general, just guys that are nice to her. Semantics mean things to girls.

>>16457698
Biggest I've had was 8", not too big.
>>
File: 1431056800986.png (39 KB, 321x322) Image search: [Google]
1431056800986.png
39 KB, 321x322
>>16457700
>My idea of nice guys are guys that are pushovers.
Did you miss a couple letters there friend
>>
>>16457698
can't say i have first hand experience on this one, but back in school i knew a guy who broke up with his girlfriend because they couldn't fuck (he was too big) so maybe on that last bit
>>
>>16457700
Yeah, I knew one of her boyfriends and he was kind of a dick but nice to her (apparently). Would you date a guy that's a pushover for you, then?
>>
>>16457689
Contrary to popular belief, girls actually DO like guys who are nice to them.

The problem arises when many self proclaimed "NICE GUYS" act in manners that are really creepy, or are nice in a friendly way but never make their interest known.

A good example is this friend Marshall I have. He's always really nice to girls he likes. Except... he's too nice. He'll try to hug them too much, or cuddle up to them too much. He'll be out with said girl and a bunch of other friends, and as soon as the girl sees something she likes he'll insist on buying it for her. Even if she says no, he'll do it. In general, he'll just be SO nice that he comes across as really creepy and clingy. It's hard for a girl to get comfortable and actually get to know someone in a situation like that. Instead, they just end up feeling like they owe the guy something.
>>
>>16457700
>Biggest I've had was 8", not too big.
I'm 7.5 and I still have a good inch left out. I wasn't too big for my ex gf, but I guess this chick just has a smaller vagina.
>>
>>16457315

I've gotten a lot better from when I was younger, but I'm probably still relatively oblivious, though probably for entirely different reasons.

When I was young, I was oblivious because of a lack of self-confidence and self-awareness. Anytime anyone showed signs of being attracted to me, I'd either just not think it was possible and rationalize it away, or be so immersed in that narrative that I wouldn't even realize or see what was going on.

>I remember one year in high school at lunch, an underclassmen stopped me and asked if I was going to the sadie hawkins dance, I said no, she asked if I wanted to go with her friend, and I just very blankly said, "Sorry, who are you?" She scurried away. I had no fucking clue what was going on.

When I got older and more confident though, I started to notice more, but then it hit a point where I got so confident and self-assured, I just sort of stopped giving a fuck about it all together.

It's actually to the point where my girlfriend likes pointing out when girls are checking me out because it's funny to her that I have absolutely no awareness of it at all.

I'll say in a one on one setting when I'm flirting... I've actually become insanely good at picking up on nonverbal queues and small moments and instinctively branching off them (to the point my gf's nickname for me revolves around it).

All in all, nowadays I probably don't notice it because I give enough of a fuck about it. Even when I do notice, unless I'm interested back, it's irrelevent and I don't really pay it any attention
>>
Is a girl saying she's "asexual" a red flag 100% of the time?

Or does it simply mean not to expect sex in a relationship?
>>
>>16457711
I understand what you're saying, but based on your anecdote, Marshall isn't an example of the things which you identify as a problem outside of perhaps being creepy. So really, what it sounds like is the issue is just being too nice in general. Which would then lead guys to think there is indeed a problem with being nice.

So what I'd gather from your post is that no, girls don't want nice guys because nice guys make them uncomfortable.
>>
>>16457735
yes to both

everyone's asexual, until they're not, and when they decide not to be, it won't be you who benefits.
>>
>>16457711

If women were smart, they'd marry Marshall at the first opportunity and drain him for every penny.

But women aren't smart, so that's that.
>>
>>16457315
I'm pretty bad it at. Either I think they are but they're not, or I convince myself they can't be, often because I'm so frequently wrong.

However, it's definitely not a guy only problem. Of my female friends, very few seem to know when a guy is hitting on them/displaying interest, whereas I can tell when a guy likes then with so far about a 90% accuracy. Off the top of my head, I've only been wrong (maybe) twice that I can remember.
>>
>>16457745
r00d
>>
>>16457737
huh?

random passing maleanon but... what?

The problem is he's not being nice. Those aren't his motivations for that doing that shit. He's bending over backwards to try and please her, which basically means he's either being really fucking desperate or manipulative and objectifying (like by putting girls in his debt, they'll HAVE to like him.)

Before you claim BS on that last part. It does happen. One of the reasons my gf started being pretty adamant about splitting checks, was she once had a date where she relented and let him pay, and at the end of the night he flipped out what she wouldn't kiss him because she "owed" him for dinner.
>>
>>16457778
I agree that it happens, but not necessarily. People, y'feel? It's not like we know ol' mate Marshall personally, so we shouldn't really judge.
>>
>>16457689
Nice Guys, or nice guys? I like the latter, don't like the former. By nice guys, I mean guys who are just decent human beings, btw.

>>16457662
On a regular basis, yeah. If he did it once just to see what it was like then that's fine

>>16457655
Don't really care desu. Just not perverted ones

>>16457371
I don't think we can tell just from that exchange
>>
>>16457795
Decent human beings, people who don't really go too much out of their way to do exciting shit like get shitfaced or do drugs and shit, but would still hang out and offer advice/listen to their friends and help out because they can. Would you date somebody like that?
>>
>>16457800
Sure, why not?
>>
>>16457807
Feel free to tell me to fuck off if I'm badgering here, but how long do you reckon you'd date somebody like that for (if that makes any sense)? Like, my friend dated these two "nice" guys I know, and each of them lasted like 1-3 months at most, and she broke up with them both times although the second one said it was a mutual thing, and partially because he was also moving away. Can you shed any light on that?
>>
>>16457700
>The only excuse for not having body hair is swimming.
B-but what about cycling?

>>16457795
>On a regular basis, yeah. If he did it once just to see what it was like then that's fine
What's wrong with smooth legs?
>>
>>16457813
Well I'm dating my boyfriend for almost two and a half years and I'd say he's a pretty decent guy. Maybe your friend was dating doormats? They're fun for a little while, then they get boring because it's basically like being single because everything goes your own way, except there's another person.

>>16457823
>What's wrong with smooth legs?
I prefer my guys hairy, that's all. I can see why guys would get curious about having smooth legs, but that's not something I'd find attractive in the long run
>>
>>16457698
Dude hyah
Yeah. I've been too big to fuck the way I'd like, for about half. The short answer is, their pussy is built the way it is, and your dick is built the way it is. If the gears dont fit, they just, don't, fucking, fit.
>>
>>16457700
>the only excuse for not having body hair is swimming
What if I'm aryan master race and I've basically got armpit and groin hair, and I'm pretty much peach fuzz everywhere else. Just curious.
>>16457735
My experience, even if you do get to have sex, it's going to suck ass. Worst sex of my life, I've had a lot of sex. And, she didn't give the slightest of fucks that she was terrible. Ruined my self esteem for a while, somehow managed to convince me my sexuality was disgusting and my cock was disgusting and I'm disgusting naked. This may not be the case for all of them.
>>
have you ever been with an uncircumsized guy? ever performed oral on an uncircumsized dude? thoughts in general but also on hygiene. I'm an uncut guy and I don't have any problems with it. I shower daily and clean it every time in the shower.

however, a couple times when i was with my ex-gf she would start to go down on me then immediately gag and say that i tasted awful. I would go rinse my dick off and then everything was fine, but it hurt my ego big time. i feel like even if im uncut i should be able to have oral performed on me without it grossing out my partner? and this happened more than once, despite me trying lots of different things. the only real solution was either showering right before hand or rinsing my dick off immediately after peeing. but both seemed a little impractical, especially in a public restroom... i guess i could pee normally, get a piece of toilet paper to wipe the dribble off my dick and then let the foreskin slide back and redress? but this also seems a little overboard

i enjoy being uncircumsized, but i dont want the stigma of being seen as gross and dirty. i really dont think its a lack of proper care or hygiene, but could there be anything else? i am honestly a clean person and i want my dick to taste good, or at least not rancid.
>>
>>16457866
Being cut is just not common where I live (it seems to only really be a thing in the US and among certain religions), and I've never had a problem with uncut dicks.
>>
>>16457866
Dude pull your foreskin back when pissing and wipe your dick with paper after you're done.
>>
>>16457710
No. I prefer to have a more balanced relationship.

>>16457714
Some chicks do. There's really no way to tell beforehand, since height doesn't really play into it.

>>16457823
Not all cyclers are faggots? Well, that would be in the clear.

>>16457858
I really only find it important to keep the hair that you have. If you can grow facial hair, great, but I don't mind if you don't have it. I rather enjoy chest hair too, but it really isn't a make it or break it sort of thing.

>>16457866
You can't just expect to shower in the morning and have your dick still sparkly clean at night, that's not how it works.
>>
>>16457662
I dated a pro cyclist who shaves his legs to avoid infections when he crashed and because he got regular massages.
it was okay when he was clean shaven, but the stubble annoyed me. i generally prefer a bit of fur on men, also on the chest.
also be prepared to get ingrown hair and a lot of pimples once it grows back. if you want to keep at it, exfoiliate regularly with those gloves you get at a drug store.
>>
>>16457315
Completely oblivious I'd say.
I only notice it when a girl who used to spam me with texts suddenly takes days to respond and completely cuts contact after getting a bf.
>>
>>16457371
I hate that shit the most.
As if being a nice guy gets you anything.
I don't want to hear that from someone who isn't interested in me. So fuck off with your useless compliments, goddamn.
>>
>>16457315
Extremely bad. I try to be as earnest as I can in most situations and expect the same out of other people. I feel autistic half the time.
>>
>>16457866
it's very common in my country to be uncut. it's also kinda normal to freshen up before when you know something's going to happen. girls do that too i guess, because no one smells of roses after a day of walking around and whatever else that happens down there.
i don't think you have to full on use soap, especially you girls, it could be damaging to your skin and ph balance. there are special wet wipes and wash lotions for that.
>>
Can people be happy in a relationship without sex?
>>
>>16457937
If they are asexual
>>
File: 2015-13-11--12-30-34.png (97 KB, 444x630) Image search: [Google]
2015-13-11--12-30-34.png
97 KB, 444x630
>>16456062
She finally replied. I guess it means no, what the fuck do I say ?
>>
>>16457978
>vegan
>gluten free
>balkan beats

anyway, yes this strongly seems like she is not interested. you don't have to reply
>>
>>16457990
Yeah but
> Somewhen else then...
I'm overthinking this aren't I ?
>>
>>16457990
i think it's on her to make the next move. maybe test the waters once you meet her again in real life, see how she reacts, if she distances herself or seems interested.
this text to me seems like a clear "no", because otherwise she would have suggested a specific other day she is free.
>>
>>16457937
if you're referring to no sex before marriage
that is a very stupid idea, unless you are sure that sexuality plays a very minor role in your future life and mental wellbeing.
>>
>>16457937
Depends on the couple. I've known a few couples that refused to have sex before marriage or simply couldn't because of physical issues and they got along fine.
>>
>>16456153
>Is it bad for a guy to be caring and considerate towards a girl he's only dating?
Don't give it up too easy tbhfam.
>>
>>16458014
Okay, thx to both of you
>>
how do girls feel about receding hairlines?

I've struggled with self esteem issues for a while, and I was finally accepting my body. Now it looks like my hair will fall out and it makes me sad.
>>
>>16458023
the worst thing about men losing their hair is the insecurity that comes with it
>>
>>16458023
the worst thing about losing your hair is that you won't have much hair
>>
>>16458025
I try to play it off if someone mentions it, but deep down it bothers me.

I don't think my head is shaped right to pull off bald.
>>
>>16458025
>the worst thing about men losing their hair is the insecurity that comes with it
Man, THIS and I'm a dude. 5 years ago I never saw anyone here giving a shit, suddenly now it's everyone. WTF?

That said, the real worst thing about it is the feeling of rain on your head. Shit sux.
>>
To get this thread kicking again, for either what are some warning signs say, on a date? As in, something the person does that makes you think "Yeah, I'm not going on a second date with you".
>>
>>16458025

Lots of women wear wigs and never get any grief over it. I've often wondered why balding men don't do the same. Instead of wearing a toupee or doing a combover, why not just wear a full wig?
>>
>>16454214
Also approaching girls with the "Where's my hug?" instantly comes off as creepy.
>>
>>16454514
Yes. It is normal for attractive friendly girls to have that. As you two become more established/ FB official, it will wean away.
>>
This is a question for the women (guys are welcome to answer as well):
How do you ask somebody out without being creepy?
I'm 26 and never had a girlfriend because I tried to handle my depression/anxiety by getting absorbed into MMOs.
I met the daughter of my mom's best friend when I was 16. I ran into the daughter again years later and hit it off pretty well.
Our families hang out on holidays like Christmas and such. The daughter and I have gone out to have coffee, see movies, play games together, and she's gone with me to an anime convention (she was pretty insistent on going. She's more into anime than I am).
I'm completely retarded at reading people. I think I have aspergers or something because it's impossible for me to read people's intentions.For instance, we were both out drinking one night and I forced her to take a cab when she was insisting she was fine to drive. Wound up at her place because I wanted to make sure she got home all right. Decided I'd sleep on the couch but she insisted on sleeping in the same bed to not disturb the roommates in the morning (some random dude asleep on their couch?). Changes in front of me, is like "get in bed", and I become intensely aware of the smell of the cow tongue tacos on my breath from dinner so I go to the bathroom to brush. Come back and she's passed out.
At that point I didn't think much of it but like a month later I started thinking on it and was like "was she wanting to fuck me? nah... maybe? nah...."

Anyways, she's a really important person to me and makes me want to be a better person. I want to tell her all about how I feel but I don't want to do it through a phone (that seems weak). I'm terrified of fucking up our relationship though and making family gatherings awkward as hell in the future.

tl;dr don't know how to escalate a relationship without coming off as awkward/creepy/retarded. What do?
>>
>>16458578
>hey anon, wanna go on a date?

That's literally it. Try to be as casual as you can while asking her out so things don't get awkward if she declines. Don't tell her how you love her, can't spend a moment without thinking her and how you're gonna have a perfect life together with 2 kids while living in a nice suburb somewhere.
>>
>>16458708
Not really about kids but she's talked about how she wants them in the future (just casual talk while picking up some fish n chips and a few cases of beer)
No matter how I run that "wanna go on a date" thing through my head I still think I sound retarded.
>>
>>16458781
Just do it. It'll be fine. You'll be fine.
>>
Am I the only guy who gets turned off by online dating because the girl you're trying to talk to is probably messaging like 30 different guys as well as yourself
>>
>>16458814
I couldn't care less. I'm not looking for a date because I'm Yahweh on high looking for worshippers who have no strange dicks before Me. I just want to start with someone whose company I enjoy. If I walk away having accomplished that, it's a win.
>>
Going out with an aspie girl soon. We got pretty close before asking her out, but overall she's been sending quite a few mixed signals so I'm not sure if she gets/wants my intentions.

Should I ask her if my passes at her are making her uncomfortable and explicitly warn her to tell me if they do? I can't tell if she doesn't like it or does like it and simply doesn't know how to respond.
>>
My new girlfriend is meeting my parents tomorrow - we're picking her up from the train station, just me and my mother.

When she arrives, should I get in the front passenger seat with my mother or do I sit in the back with my girl?

Very autistic question
>>
>>16458814
Nah I get you. It has a feel of noisy club so you're not the "EY GURL U WANT SUM FUK" type it can be akward. Definitely isn't for everyone.
>>
>>16458888
Your girlfriend should sit in the front seat.
>>
>>16458901
And you should sit in her lap.
>>
>>16458888
You drive the car and she's riding shotgun. Your mom can sit in the back.

Also nice quads
>>
>>16458906
Fuck car, marry shotgun, kill quads
>>
>>16458025
> is the insecurity that comes with it
shave it, problem solved
>>
Should I send a message to a girl that didn't respond to a text on the weekend? We didn't really have a good second date and I just kind of want to "close the book" if this means she isn't interested. A few girls in my class suggested that I should at least send something (in case her phone broke, not likely) to show that we can at least talk without giving the cold shoulder.

I don't really know what to say other than that I had good time with the two dates with her, nice to hang out with a stranger and that it was good learning experience for me since I haven't had a one on one date for like 3 years. Was gonna say sorry for being awkward but that is kind of redundant given the what happened during and after our movie date (yeah I know I wanted to do something actiony but she was pushy for a movie cause of wanting to get sleep for work at 7 AM).

Gonna be at work soon, so I won't be able to respond for a few hours. Thanks in advance.
>>
File: 1445556850639.jpg (107 KB, 771x547) Image search: [Google]
1445556850639.jpg
107 KB, 771x547
How do i socialize with my classmates ?

It's been 5 weeks i'm in my new class i know almost no one, i had one of my best friends with me so i didn't really bother socializing but he just dropped out of school so now i'm pretty much alone while all the groups have formed.

There's almost only girls in my class, there's one guy i get along well with but he doesn't come often, and another dude i also get along well with, but he seems to have way better social skills than me, although he seems pretty much in the same situation since in the end he's sitting alone in the class most of the time.
So that's it, pretty much the rest of the class is different groups of girls, i get along with some of them (as we say hi when we see eachother but not much)

I wish i could enter the class and easily sit down with anyone and have a conversation but i pretty much can't, i'm not that shy but my social skills are bad and i just feel like interrupting when i come up to someone
Also, there's one girl in the class that is a legit 8/10 (hate ranking girls but you get the idea), never talked to her, she seems shy, always hanging out with some nice overweight girl so i guess she's not the kind of pretty girls that only stay with the other bitchy pretty girls and despise everyone else
i have no idea how i could talk to her, i had one occasion a week ago after class cause she was walking alone but i chickened out
I've never approached a girl of my class before, i've never dated girls from the same school, so i pretty much don't know how to do that

Please help me /adv/ :-(
>>
>>16458939
Your idea started well and then fell to shit. "Stranger," "learning experience" and "sorry for being awkward" are awful things to say. Never do that.

"Thanks for coming along, I had a great time but I'm not feeling the right chemistry. Good luck with everything."
>>
there's this girl in my class and she sits in the row in front of me, all the way down to the left. I look at her a few times, and some times, I catch her looking back and down the row at me. I think she's kinda cute and I want to start talking to her as friends but I always get the feeling that girls are going to think I'm automatically getting at them. Is this true?
Also, how do you make friends? It seems like I forgot how. It's my first year in college and all my high school friends are gone doing their own shit. It feels hard to relate to someone so you can open up and be yourself, but getting to that point is hard. What do you talk about?
>>
If a girl identifies with some weird sexuality/gender/etc, like saying they're "pansexual", is that a red flag?
>>
>>16459071
If you're the kind of guy who proposes marriage after 6 weeks, yes. Otherwise you're fine.
>>
>>16459071
Yes. Social cancer. Avoid.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.