[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
I'm 25, virgin, successful and lonely. I seem to be slowly losing all my friends. AMA, troll me, or just talk idc
>>
>>16453784
Hire a whore, fuck a fatty/uggo, or shut the fuck up.

Now fuck off.
>>
>>16453866
I'm better than that. Would rather die than stoop to that level.
>>
>>16453877
You ain't exactly a catch either if you're a virgin at 25. Shut the fuck up.
>>
> AMA, troll me, or just talk idc

You seem to be lost, this isn't r9k/soc.

Ask for advice or get lost.
>>
>>16453882
In the next 5 years I will have enough money to live comfortably for the rest of my life. I volunteer my time for 10-20 hours a week. I don't drink or do drugs, I'm fit.
>>
>>16453891
>all that shit
>still a virgin
Yeah ok dude. I'm sure you're so great :^)
>>
>>16453891
If you're that great, then why are you still a virgin?
>>
>>16453887
Ok, what should I do?
>>
>>16453891
I'm 27, a virgin, make $2mil a year, volunteer 40 hours a week at a homeless shelter, I've saved multiple peoples lives, I have a ton of friends, and I am a example of perfect health.

I can lie on the internet too, faggot. You're not great or else you wouldn't be a virgin. Fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>16453896
>>16453900

I've achieved most peoples life work in 25 years.

That's a great question. The last woman I was interested told me I don't open enough and can be intimidating before you get to know me.
>>
>>16453908

I wish I was lying, that would be easy. I assume my problems are based around the fact I have impossible standards and don't connect with people easily
>>
>>16453901
Either you're physically unattractive, you've got a shit personality, or you're so uninteresting and up your own ass that nobody wants to deal with you.

That or you've put in absolutely zero effort in and wonder why you aren't swimming in pussy, but even then you've got money and that's basically a free pass on trying to catch attention.
>>
>>16453882

Fuck off faggot
>>
OP don't listen to these peoples bullshit.

Being a virgin doesn't mean shit, so don't worry about it
>>
File: idontthinksotimfy1.jpg (50 KB, 345x345) Image search: [Google]
idontthinksotimfy1.jpg
50 KB, 345x345
>>16453912
>>16453916
So you have, anon. I'm 15 years old and built an engine for NASA that doesn't require fuel!

You believe me, right? Right guys?
>>
>>16453784
Hey yo, I'm still mad at u, just so u know
>>
>>16453917
I make people laugh in groups when I hang out with friends. The second sentence used to be true, but I've changed that

.>>16453928

What?

>>16453918
>>16453925

Thank you
>>
>>16453943
?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.