[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will any amount of apologizing remedy you having sex with a family
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20150804_153625.jpg (77 KB, 306x423) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150804_153625.jpg
77 KB, 306x423
Will any amount of apologizing remedy you having sex with a family memeber when they were drunk out of their mind? Also, if you get this feeling they know it happened ( them having suicidal thoughts etc) and they never brought it up, is there a point to bringing it up again?
>>
You mean you're asking us how to make yourself feel better about raping AND incest?
>>
>>16453662
I feel it wasnt rape. In my mind if a younger siblibg innaapropriately touches and older sibling. Also, isn't life all about forgiveness? I am truly sorry for what ai did.
>>
>>16453670
You feeling sorry doesn't mean shit, shouldn't have raped your sibling. Now you have to live with a knowledge what a filthy, unworthy human being you are.
>>
>>16453642
>>16453670
I need the full story to make an informed moral judgement.
>>
>>16453679
So what cdo I do love my life with gilt? I know this does t excuse it, but I was @7 at the time, and wanted to have sex and my older sister, 24 my gurdian came home really drunk. I know I took advantage of her but I never did any shit like that again.
>>
>>16453670
it was rape.
You don't deserve forgiveness.
The best thing you could do for the person you raped is to get the fuck out of their lives
>>
>>16453697
I mean to say I was 17 at the time.
>>
>>16453700
But its my older sister. I love her and she's done sooo much for me. I can't just act like she's gone or out of my life
>>
>>16453697
You should fuck off from her life, obviousy. Let her be. Don't ask her for forgivness, just move on with your shitty life and try not to rape more people. Be happy she's a dumb bitch and didn't report you.
>>
>>16453704
ok this is bait literally no one can be this daft
>>
>>16453706
She's not dumb. She told me that "I'm her baby brother and shes doesent want to ruin my life". She was very upset though , crying while saying it..
>>
>>16453704
Dude, what you want doesn't matte at all in this situation. I really, really doubt she wants to see you ever again, because every time she sees you, she remembers that you've raped her. She won't trust you ever again and will secretly hate you.

Just leave her alone, that's the least you can do
>>
>>16453710
If you are a normal human being , you'd know how important family is, and how they are all we have. I just can't simply remove her from my life.
>>
>>16453723
you are very obviously not a normal human being
>>
>>16453723
If you were a normal human being you would know that raping your sister when she's vulnerable is a thing you simply don't do. But you are a selfish human garbage who wants to stay in touch with his own victim because that's more convenient.

Also prolly a b8
>>
>>16453642
THE BAIT
THE MOST OBVIOUS BAIT
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.