[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>finally meet a girl who's interested in me >tfw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (124 KB, 522x711) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124 KB, 522x711
>finally meet a girl who's interested in me
>tfw dick too big to fit in her pussy
JDIMSA

we're having sex again tomorrow night. It barely goes in past the tip.
What do to get it all in and in a way that's good for her too?
>inb4 pic of your cock
[spoiler]dick is just a tad above average in length and girth, she's just small[/spoiler]
>>
>>16453514
>HURRRRR GUYS MY DICK IS TOO BIG LOL WHAT DO I L DO HURRRRRRRRRR
The humble brag is out of control. Fuck off.
>>
>>16453528
Shut the fuck up faggot! I finally get a girl but can't even feel the inside of her pussy on my dick, so I come to this board for advice and get shit on??
Fuck you!
>>
>>16453536
Drink some bleach, douche. That'll make your dick smaller you insufferable chucklefuck.
>>
>>16453543
Holy shit my cock isn't even that big her pussy is just small. Take your anger elsewhere, you fucking dicklet!
>>
>>16453548
So unless you can make her pussy bigger there is no solution to your problem and you just wanted to brag about how your dick is too big.

Fuck you.
>>
>>16453564
Small dick detected
>>
>>16453583
Sure pal. Small dick or not you're still a dumb nigger. Put a bullet in your head
>>
Quality thread everyone.
>>
File: 1436242531574.gif (935 KB, 200x154) Image search: [Google]
1436242531574.gif
935 KB, 200x154
>>16453885
OP, just
>>
Are you trying to put it up her urethra?
>>
>>16453626
Microdick here is really pissed. Chill, dude. It's not the end of the world if you'll never be able to please a chick.
>>
>>16453913
You can't even please a chick because your dick is too big. Oh, but you're not bragging or anything :^)

Why haven't you killed yourself yet?
>>
Stop dating child-like anorexics, you pedophile.
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0WGVv4yzRs2
>>
>>16453976
lel
>>
>>16453514

You're not making her horn enough. Vaginas can stretch to fit a fucking BABY. Trust me, faggot, your cock isn't "too big" and her vag isn't "too small". More lube and you need to actually make her feel good.
>>
hahah what a loser
>>
lol wth are yall arguing about? some stranger asking for help? or maybe bragging about his dick? why care so much lol not like its going to affect your life in any way. desu you guys on 4chan are crazy sometimes.
*cue comments about how anon thinks he's too good for 4chan*
>>
>>16453514
Some women are just shaped oddly. Change positions, and don't be afraid to prop her up on pillows or something.
>>
Just because she's not developed enough to say no doesnt make her your girlfriend anon
>>
>>16453514
Your dick isn't too big, it that she was not turned on enough, stud.
>>
>>16454141
This.

I can barely fit a tampon in some days, you just need to butter up that muffin gude.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.