[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I feel like I ruined my body because I got fat and when I lost
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (154 KB, 936x1171) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
154 KB, 936x1171
I feel like I ruined my body because I got fat and when I lost weight (slowly and with nutritious food and while lifting heavy weights while doing chest exercises) my tits deflated and got very saggy and empty.

I just think of how attractive I would be if I didn't gain weight in the first place and permanently damaged my body and ruined it

How do I accept the damage I've done?
>>
>>16452483
Get a boob lift
>>
I think this is an appropriate situation for plastic surgery. I'm losing weight right now too, and considering maybe doing a lift if they look really terrible.

Whats the use of losing all the weight if you look like a raisin with your clothes off.
>>
>>16452483
It's still better then being fat. That's how you gotta think. It's to bad really but we can't have everything exactly the way we want it. Life sucks that way.
>>
>>16452487
>>16452490

this. people who get plastic surgery without hard owrk are just paying for a simple fix totheir problems.

you put in the time, lost the weight, and no matter what you do there is going to be SOME excess skin and such. i think if you lost the weight you deserve to treat yourself.
>>
>>16452531
I'm just a poor student and will be for many years plus fake tits and scars look awful unless you pay a LOT
>>
>>16452547

pick the lesser of two evils. unfortunately paying for surgery is the closest to a magical solution you will get. focus on how proud you are for getting where you are, and try to have sex with a bra on if you can.
>>
Drink A LOT of water and wait 1 - 2 years. You will experience a shrinkage and return of some tension to the skin. If you still don't like how it looks get a lift. They aren't that expensive. I think you can get a good one for 5k or under.
>>
>>16452570
It's already been 3 years and surgery isn't an option (broke student)
>>
>>16452547
Fake tits =/= book lift
>>
>>16453498
*boob, obviously
>>
>>16453498

This, it's a whole different story. Talk to a doctor. If you live in America and are willing to jump through hoops to prove it's making you depressed then you may be able to get your insurance or your parent's insurance to cover it. And it won't be so expensive, you should be able to afford it when you get a real job. There is this thing called Care credit which gives you basically interest free loans for shit like this.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.