[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Teeth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: causes-of-yellow-teeth-1020x560.png (718 KB, 1020x560) Image search: [Google]
causes-of-yellow-teeth-1020x560.png
718 KB, 1020x560
Hey,so when I was younger I never brush my teeth and not than I'm older their gross and yellow,what would be the best method to white my teeth? Other than going to a dentist. (My camera is shit so I found this image that matches my teeth the closet,the stained ones)
>>
>>16452433
My teeth are yellow despite taking perfect care of them. Dentist says they couldn't be more healthy. White simply isn't the natural color of my teeth. Shit sucks.
>>
>>16452464
White isn't the colour of anyone's natural teeth. Teeth naturally have a yellow tinge to them, the right OP picture is unnatural
>>
I gonna assume my teeth are healthy too since I don't have any cavities, tooth aches, etc... I just don't like the colour of them and I want to whiten them without paying a fuck ton of money to get them professionally whitened.
>>
>Other than going to a dentist.
My advice is to stop being an idiot.
>>
>>16452493
I don't want to spend a a lot of money to get the cleaning done
>>
White strips actually really do work, belive it or not. They do make your teeth really sensitive though, so I only use one every few days.
>>
>>16452515
This.
>>
>>16452433
Brush with baking soda and peroxide
>>
Mine aren't that bad but I noticed that when I started drinking coffee on the regular it affected them more than smoking did (quit now).
>>
>>16452433
My brother isn't consistent when he brushes his teeth and they're perfect and he rarely gets cavities. I got laser whitening after I got my braces off in high school, and now I feel like my teeth are extremely sensitive to extreme temperatures and I get way more cavities than I ever did. I don't know this is anecdotal but perhaps just go to the dentist and have them cleaned. It might be good for your heart, too (they're still doing research on that).
>>
Whitening strips are expensive but effective. I have naturally dingy teeth and they brightened them big time.
>>
Crest Whitestrips
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.