[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dating a black girl but a few problems My sister told me that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7
File: cute-girl.jpg (58 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
cute-girl.jpg
58 KB, 600x450
Dating a black girl but a few problems

My sister told me that dating one is pathetic and only guys who are desperate do it. One of my friends also made fun of me for it. Basically should I break off? Will I be looked on in society as that guy who couldn't get anything but a black girl?
>>
>>16452210
if you're a racist you probably shouldn't be dating someone who is black, just so you know
>>
I can't tell if this is bait or not, but in case you are serious.
No anon, love who you love, society is wrong not you. Unless you started dating this girl purely because you felt desperate and didn't actually have any feelings for her then you should break it off and find someone you like. It doesn't matter who that person is, what race, gender or anything else, it only matters that you are happy with them and them mutually so.
>>
>>16452210
If you don't like black people, don't date them. If you break up with someone because of your racist friends, that's shitty.
>>
>>16452216

I'm not racist. Well a little I guess but who the fuck isn't? I just don't like or want to be looked down the rest of my life ya know
>>
>>16452225
I mean, I'm not racist. Being a decent human being isn't that hard.
But anyways you're a prick so stop wasting her time and break up
>>
Don't breed with them. Hopefully they'll die out.
>>
>>16452210

Your sister is a cunt. Women can be some of the biggest racists out there, because of jealousy issues. Even though your sister doesn't want to be with you, deep down, she wants to believe you'd want a girl that looks like her and acts like her. When a man in her life chooses a woman that's different from her in every way, it makes her feel threatened, and so she's lashing out.

If you can't handle this kind of scrutiny, then you should break it off, for the sake of the girl's dignity and your own mental health. But really, you shouldn't be letting other peoples' petty opinions affect your life. You're probably young so you don't know this yet, but if you ever do ANYTHING other than eat, sleep and work, people are going to talk shit about you. People are petty and jealous and ashamed of their own boring lives, so when they see someone who has the balls to go after what he wants, it makes them angry.
>>
>>16452231
that's such a weird interpretation of racism wtf
>>
>>16452210
I have as much dislike for the majority of the black population as anyone else here but fuck that.

If you want to date someone, date them. You are letting people walk all over you by allowing them to make your decisions for you.

Actively make the attempt to make yourself happy. For your own sake. Being black isn't inherently a bad thing, it's just commonly associated with thugs and other shitty aspects (and maybe rightfully so but that's beyond the point). The point is that these associations are not true for everyone and of course there are exceptions.

If she's a great girl, she's a great girl. Regardless if she's black or not. The reason there is so much animosity for much of the black populace is because there is little distinction between how the majority of them are portrayed and how they act. They are portrayed as thugs and MANY of them act as such.

But instead of worrying about how you'll be perceived for dating a black girl, maybe you should be worrying about how you'll be perceived by letting shitty, racist assholes turn you into a human doormat.
>>
>>16452210
don't the white males black females have the highest success rates in marriage? not sure if that's true, so you'd have to check up on that.

Truth is that every one is racist, even the fucked up girls that date "black guys", they generally do it to piss people off. They're just shit talking because you're dating out of your race, even the liberal females "fucked up girls" who do date black guys will get pissed when white guys date other races, especially asian women.

I'd just suggest you do you, break up for your reasons not other peoples.

This is also coming from a white racist that people would probably describe as a "neo nazi"
>>
>>16452240
or better yet, don't give a fuck about how you'll be perceived and do whatever you want.
>>
>>16452231
>work
People even talk shit about wagekeks. How people should sleep or eat.
>>
>>16452225
Most of life is like that. But if you let the opinions of others affect your judgement at such a personal level and about such intimate topics you will live a life that is not your own. Love is the core of yourself, learn it and follow it.
>>
You should break up because the girl doesn't deserve you considering it because of her skin.
Don't be an asshole, anon. Tell your racist friends to fuck off.
>>
>>16452210
If she is petite and very feminine I see no problem. If she is a typical stereotype strong black woman run away. There's a reason black guys prefer dating non-black women a lot of the time. Too many are aggressive, confrontational, in your face, bitchy, and demeaning. Thugs with jugs if you will.
>>
File: 1447009282386.jpg (59 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1447009282386.jpg
59 KB, 480x360
>>16452210
Hows that booty game though? be honest, OP
>>
>>16452210
She deserves better than some beta male who cares about race that much. Dump her.
>>
>>16452225
If you're so concerned with how the rest of the world is going to view you because of who you date, then you shouldn't be dating her. It's pretty simple OP.

You care more about the looks you get than you do about her.
>>
>>16452767

She got big titties and a huge ass man
>>
>>16452240
>They are portrayed as thugs and MANY of them act as such.
Wow, thanks for reminding me how cancerous this site is. People can make statements like this without any weight. I forget why I come back here sometimes. Cheers
>>
>>16452241
Go outside some time m8. You'll see many people view things radically differently than you do. Someone can even make a grandiose statement like people aren't inherently racist just like you can say everyone is.
>>
Well, i think statistically on OKCupid asian men are only edged out by black women for least number of responses from the opposite sex. So there is some grain of truth to the racism.
>>
>>16452210
If you like her, fight the bigots and racists. You're a bigger man to stand up for yourself, and a bigger man to stand against racist, ignorant views. Frankly, I would have flipped my lid if someone said these things to me.
>>
>>16452231
First half is fucked up
Second half is legit
>>16453997
You just described her assets
We want to know if she can fucking use them.
>>16454309
I just learned to ignore them. 4chan is easier that way.
>>
>>16454309
MANY=/=ALL

No, you forget that everyone bases their opinions on their own experiences. Of which you have no idea of.

So before you criticize me for being "cancerous" maybe you should realize that people are allowed to have opinions that differ from your own.

And to each person, their opinion may be valid based on those experiences. To take anything here seriously is your own problem, particularly if you're a sensitive bitch.

I don't know why you come back either if you're so easy to offend.
>>
File: 1440631017660.jpg (58 KB, 704x476) Image search: [Google]
1440631017660.jpg
58 KB, 704x476
If you like her and enjoy her company, I see no real reason not to. If you're going to let a fear of people judging you guide your decisions you're going to be in for a bad time.

>>16454309
Live in the ghetto for a while and you'll understand why people can make those statements so easily. Leave your gated community once in a while.
>>
File: 1439964893348.jpg (18 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
1439964893348.jpg
18 KB, 251x242
Thank you, Op, I'm just going to go ahead and screenshot your post, so I can remind all black roasties what their beloved white men really think of them.

Oh yeah, this is /adv/. Cum on her face one more time and kick her to the curb.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqiWFLsgVi4&ab_channel=guyjohn59
>>
OP, if you care about being looked down upon, then you should not have a relationship not only with this roastie, you should not have a relationship at all and let those pussiboi beta genes sink into oblivion

>>16454693
/pol/ pls go
>>
>>16454628
>maybe you should realize that people are allowed to have opinions that differ from your own.
yeah, and their opinion is that people on here are cancerous. congratulations
>>
>>16454693
>roasties
>r9k faggot detected

go back to your containment board
>>
>>16454651
>tfw live in a low income neighborhood
>black people are the nicest ones here

alright
>>
>>16452210

if you're happy, and you're not causing physical harm to others, then who cares what other people think.

>b-but muh /pol/ charts, muh contamination, muh pure genes

Dont worry, you're not gonna doom the entire Caucasian race just because you MAY have babies with a black girl. Hell, she can die tomorrow for all we know, either one of you could be sterile, you can choose to adopt, or you may not even be with her in the next 20 years.

You only have one life, just live it.
>>
>>16452210

If she is nice, good looking and treats you well, and the sex is good, then I see no problem at all.

Most virgins in here would die to be in your shoes, a pussy is a pussy, and if she has some brains and looks as well, then what's the big deal?
>>
>>16452210
Depends. Is she ugly?
>>
File: image.jpg (113 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113 KB, 960x720
>>16452210
Nigga I'm dating a black chick?
It's been going strong for about 3 months now!
You just gotta find one that's worth showing!
Ppl were born races :P
Sooo fuck there thoughts and comment RS!
If your REALLY worried about it then let her go!
Pic. Related
>>
>>16452210
call them out on being racist, racists hate that.
>>
>My sister
Are you dating your sister? are you forcing your sister to date the black woman?
> One of my friends also made fun of me for it.
Are you dating "one of your friends"? are you forcing your "friend" to date the black woman?

either they're jelly or they just have different tastes in womyn, who cares?
chances are your sister's even insecure about guys prefering womyn with bigger ass and tits and less bratty princessness behaviour.

relying on others to determine whom they should be with:
>only pathetic and only guys who are desperate do it
>>
File: giphy-facebook_s.gif (34 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
giphy-facebook_s.gif
34 KB, 480x270
>>16454309
It's proportionally correct. Also stop being such a faggot xD
>>
>>16454309
White suburbia much?
>>
White male/black female is one of the most stable types of pairings. Probably because there's no delusion of equality.

She is beneath him, and they both know it, as is natural.
>>
>>16454320
go build a clock ahmed.
>>
>>16455374
Lmao are you white?
>>
>>16454309
You should move to my neighborhood on the south side if Chicago friend, then you'll see what they say about my people is generally quite true.

Same for shitty white and Latino neighborhoods too I'm sure, but statistically in america my people are quite prone to violent and stupid acts.
>>
Follow your heart

I know it's easy to get frustrated by all the social bullshit around you, and I am not gonna lie I too get pissed off at all this bullshit to where many times I feel it clouds my judgment of the precious individuals right in front of me that my gut tells me are good people, but at the end of the day it's just you and her, so how you feel for her should over-rule all other variables.

And it's easy to separate friends from bros: MOVE!

Friends will all be busy on moving day when you need help, while your true bros WILL be there.
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 480x640
>>16456042
>puerto rican
> Nicaraguan
> mexican

Pic. Related
>>
>>16455350
Thanks I already knew that.

Your comment was useless.

Congratulations on a useless contribution.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.