[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>senior year of highschool >wanna get the best grades i
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: large.gif (493 KB, 500x283) Image search: [Google]
large.gif
493 KB, 500x283
>senior year of highschool
>wanna get the best grades i can since last year
>can't focus for shit or procrastinate to the last minute
>>
>>16452159
>Highschool
Fuck off.
>>
Your life depends on it, so fucking do it and don't be a piece of shit like me
>>
If you half-ass this shit it's going to be a foundation for insecurity and self doubt for the rest of you life.

So instead of doing that, make sure you give it your all and then you're going to be able to look back at this time with pride and feel like it meant something, that you did your best.

You're always gonna get a job if you don't fail completely, but for your own sake, don't waste your oportunities, or you're gonna end up with a regret and "what if?".
>>
My life exactly. I told myself I'd do good but now I'm failing college. Old habits die hard. Good luck....
>>
>>16452847
Also, college is going to become 10 times harder if you come there unprepaired.

If you fail there, maybe you'll get second chance, or maybe not.

By being a failure in college, you're going to waste years of your life, and maye fuck up everything in the worst case.

So, try to avoid that shit.

I've been there and done that.
>>
>>16452854
It took me 8 years from the point i graduated high-school until i had my M.Sc. in Engineering.

Things would have been so much easier if i didn't fuck up. In fact, i've lost 3 years salary because i fucked up in HS and at college.
>>
>>16452159
Dont study if you dont feel like it.
you have all your life to study your interests.
degree is just a paper and not who you are.
>>
>>16452877
And who are you, at the end of the day?
What do you really want to do?

Very few people know that, and most people who don't devote themselves to studdying end up as neets or doing some low end job they hate just to make ends meet.
>>
>>16452159
Stop watching anime is the first step.
>>
>>16452159
Unplug all the distractions you have until the shit you should be doing is done.
>>
>>16452903
you cant figure all your interests at any current age
but basically
whats not there to learn!
plus studying is only fun and effective if your in a great mood for it.
>>
>>16452847
I try not to half ass shit where I can't. Problem is, I just can't care about some of these subjects I have. English 12 is my worst course this semester with a mark like a 65. The reason it's so low is cause I just can't bring myself to care about what I'm working on. It's just so fucking boring to me unlike say a class like Global History 12 (which I have almost a 90 in) where I'm actually engaged and enjoy working on assignments
>>
File: 1447175858171.jpg (47 KB, 720x706) Image search: [Google]
1447175858171.jpg
47 KB, 720x706
>>16453914
feel ya op. 6.15am here and been up all night writing a 2500 word essay. I have 500 words now because pic related.

DO
NOT
BE
ME
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.