[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dear gaybros, what is the appeal of being a bottom. Does it feel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: FeelGood.png (294 KB, 576x432) Image search: [Google]
FeelGood.png
294 KB, 576x432
Dear gaybros, what is the appeal of being a bottom. Does it feel good being entered? What do you do with your penis while being entered?
>>
It does feel good and when they hit the prostate it feels better than anything feels on my dick
And nothing
I'm a mtf trans tho
>>
>>16451669
Vegetables-sama?
>>
>>16451673
No
>>
>>16451663
If you are able to hit your prostate you will experience so much pleasure you will want to do it again and again.

but it depends, I guess it's different because we all have different body reactions, I get drunk for hours after and start seeing spots of white when the one I'm having sex with knows where and how to put it -that's also important btw-

it's really good, but I do both things
>>
>>16451679
Do big dicks hurt?
>>
How long does your dick have to be to hit the prostate
>>
Where is the prostate, anyways?
How do I know I've reached it?
Self-fingering has always felt...weird...for me.
>>
At first it feels like your ass is being stretched in ways that it should never be, you feel like giving up because it hurts too much and it seems like it takes forever just for the tip to get in.

Later if it's hhitting the right spot it feels like a constant stream of orgasmic pleasure. Playing with your dick in the meanwhile feels pretty good too.

Probably worth a try if you're into it.
>>
>>16451692
On guys, it's supposed to be on the bottom, about 3/4 a fingers length in.
>>
>>16451688
anything will hurt if you don't get used first, start with fingers and proceed with more fingers and then proceed with toys until you can take a dick.
and use LUBE, lots of it, buy real lube also don't come at me using peanut butter and shit, because I know people like this and don't even let me get started on this.

>>16451691
I would imagine any normal dick can do it? it's not a matter of having a big dick is more of an angle thing

>>16451692
google is your best friend
>>
>>16451700
>on guys
>>
>>16451707
I use peanut butter, what's wrong with that.
>>
>>16451709
The female prostate is in a different position, harder to reach and doesn't feel as good.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.